Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, Attached is the svd file. Issue happens as soon as I attach the svd file and do the first debugging over SWD. I dont even enable any of the peripherals in the register viewer. Didnt try JTAG, as I dont have compatible board. Removing the svd file, everything is back to normal.

• I am using embedded studio v4.12. After loading the LPC5410x.svd file, debugging slows down by factor of 1000 (maybe more). Each "step over" takes 2-3 minutes instead of 1second. This same file worked fine in version 3.42b, so I wouldnt say its corrupted definition file. I didnt noticed any issues on other mcu's I am using. That doesnt say much as I am only using 4 different mcu's, but still its not affecting performance on the others. Removing the "Register definition file" from debugger, retur…

• I made a little test application, and I was able to reproduce the behaviour. After better observation, problem seems to be in Memory viewer rather than debugger clearing the code. What I did is following: Source Code (3 lines) This works like a charm. Restart the micro, read address again, all there. Then I did the following: Source Code (5 lines)After that I cant get any of the Memory viewers to get anything from that memory address. It gets stuck on "0x00FFFFFF". Sometimes restarting the debug…

• I have code that I am debugging now and it is around 8kbyte large and it sits in sector 0 (start location at 0x0000). According to the user manual each sector is 32kB. I have pushed some custom data to Flash at position 0x8000 (sector 1), but after toggling the power of microcontroller and re-connecting the debugger, data is gone. It is replaced with 0xff. Is this due to debugger clearing all sectors before downloading the code to host ? I was expecting only to clear the sector that is used by t…

• I have issues using VCS on macos with GIT. I have local repository (cloned from the server), which I can open with GIT client (Tower). In Embedded studio, I have configured the git executable "/usr/bin/git" and preferred username and email. When I load the project, I get "dirty file" notification that I need to commit changes. I have set the git login for the project (it is correct one as I am using the same from Tower), but when I try to commit the changes I get error: "Commit post-multi failed…

• Hi Nino, I am using custom configuration as I want to include some precompiler definitions and library path in the template. I have created a template in a projects xml file, but there are those few things that doesn’t work for me.. I would rather have my own project template then to use generic ones..as I have more control on how wizard creates the skeleton application for me. I would appreciate help in creating a template, well to fix these issues I have.

• I am trying to make custom template for the LPC11Cxx CPU. I have issues with project file generation, as I dont know what property I need to include to change parameters. One thing that is bugging me is filter of the target devices. I want to filter out selection to only "LPC11C" devices. I have property for autoselect default mcu with option of selection, but when I click on modify it shows me list of all mcu's. Source Code (1 line) Other thing that is bugging me is when the project is created …

• I am not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I am still getting "Debug, Debug M0, Release, Release M0". And if I delete Debug or Release it also deletes all of the settings, so I dont have DEBUG preproc in "Debug M0". this is what I am getting after the code is generated Source Code (20 lines) and this is the actual template: Source Code (6 lines) why are Debug and Release still visible ? how do you distinguish between private and public configuration?

• Hi, I would like to make a template for different type of uC that would use some generic parameters across. I was looking at the configuration and couldnt find a proper way to do it. What I want is to have configuration for CortexM0 (which would append something to preproc definitions and add user include directories) similar for CortexM3 and M4. I dont want to see other build settings then Debug and Release. I was trying to achieve this with following: Source Code (3 lines) and then in my proje…