Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us ES for Linux is of course still available. Could you provide a screenshot of the "old" looking website? Does it help when clearing browser cache and revisiting the site? Best regards, Nino

• Hello, The LS20088 is currently not officially supported: segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php However you can add support yourself if needed. How is explained here: wiki.segger.com/Adding_Support_for_New_Devices For target related questions we suggest getting in contact with the silicon vendor. Edit: I just saw you already opened a ticket. In that case this thread will be closed now so no data gets lost between the different communication channels. Best regards, Nino

• Hello Raj, Thank you for your inquiry. Not sure if code warrior supports Cortex-A72 already. We recommend asking NXP about general A72 support. How to use J-Link with code warrior is explained here: segger.com/products/debug-prob…es/freescale-codewarrior/ Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Did you consider the necessary steps to enable the external Flash on the RT1050 board? wiki.segger.com/I.MXRT1050 Best regards, Nino

• Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Quote from awneil: “Are these fully functionally, electrically, and software compatible? ” Yes. Quote from awneil: “Is the Target connector the same? ” Yes. Quote from awneil: “Is there any chance that 3rd-party tools / IDEs might not (correctly) recognise the 'Compact' versions? ” No. Just size and weight are different. Best regards, Nino

• Hello Timmy, Thank you for your feedback. Good to hear that you are up and running again. Also thank you for providing the JLinkScript. This will surely be useful for other community members looking into the same target device as you. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, We received your inquiries in our support system already. To make sure that no information gets lost between different communications channels this thread will be closed now. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. You can request the Ozone RTOS Plugin SDK as described on our website: segger.com/products/developmen…echnology/rtos-awareness/ Best regards, Nino

• Hi, Quote from jev: “he disadvantage of using such a solution is that the extra hardware spoils the power profiling, so I'll just use the good'old 1 Ohm resistor and oscilloscope. ” It is the best trade off currently available for that setup. Also the relative current changes will still be accurate enough to take conclusions from the readings. You can also calculate it absolute again as the dropout voltage of the used voltage regulator on our adapter rises linearly with the current so it is a li…

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The CYUSB3014 is currently not officially supported: segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php If you are entitled for support in this case you can contact us via our official support channels. You can find more information about this in my signature. Best regards, Nino

• Hi Mauro, Good to hear that you are up and running again. This thread will be closed now. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you provide a screenshot that shows the issue? Which register file is defined in your project? You can find this in project options under Register Definition File Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for clarifying your setup. In that case the commandfile (.jlink) is the right approach. However the scripting language here has no return values so no variables can be used. You would have to know them beforehand. Is a binary file the only output you got or do you also have the elf file output? In any way you could also use our universal debugger Ozone for your setup: segger.com/products/development-tools/ozone-j-link-debugger/ It can be used for free with a J-Link Plus or highe…

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. What is the S/N of your J-Link PRO? In the forum you registered with a J-Link EDU which does not come with technical support. If you are entitled to support we recommend using our official contact channels and not writing to individuals as they might be out of office or similar. If you don't have a valid J-Link in support period you can ask your question here in the forum. More information can be found in my signature. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. For the TMS570LC we currently only support the internal Flash segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php To add support our open Flash loader interface can be used: wiki.segger.com/Adding_Support_for_New_Devices This can either be implemented by us (usually NREs apply) or by yourself. Best regards, Nino PS: I just saw that we got your inquiry via e-mail as well. To make sure no information gets lost between the communication channels this thread will be closed …

• Hello, Quote from jev: “Will I still be able to see power consumption and voltage levels through this webserver? ” Thats the Idea, the webserver version should replace the "Windows" versions 1:1. It is currently a transition phase so it could be that some features are not yet ported completely. But once the "old" Control panel is gone you should see all functionality in the new control panel. Quote from jev: “May I suggest to add programmable Vsupply output to J-Link (or J-Trace) in future model…

• Hello, Quote from bill.frank: “One of our team has found that setting a breakpoint takes 150ms (was discovered by watching our system power change - or rather stop changing). I am wondering if this happens while we are in Tickless Idle if that is enough to do it. I'm guessing that is the time required for your system to replace the flash instruction to the one required to trigger a SW Breakpoint? ” If a SW BP is used J-Link will try to set it as fast as possible. So if this indeed a SW BP then t…

• Hello, Quick update on this matter. We found the source of the issue and it should be fixed with the next J-Link software version. However the Windows based J-Link Control panel is going to be discontinued and replaced by the webserver version: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_control_panel For proper power profiling especially with your J-Link Pro probe we recommend using Ozone and the new power profiling features: segger.com/products/debug-prob…chnology/power-profiling/ Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thanks for verifying. We will investigate this further and notify you here once we have more information. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Generic Cortex-A17 is supported since J-Link Base V9. But RK3288 is currently not officially supported: segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php It is possible that the RK3288 needs target device specific init before you can connect. You can customize connect sequences using a JLinkScript. More information can be found in the J-Link user manual UM08001. For information about how to connect to the RK3288 we recommend consulting with Rockchip. Best regards, Nin…