Search Results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Good morning Sven, I thank you very much for your quick and great reply : that helps me to move forward in my project. Further, I am going to implement this in my codes, and also to learn better the GUI chapter from your manual. Then, I will give you a feedback on how things work..... Have a nice day and with my kind regards, Sue

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Dear Sven, I have got one question while working on my project : #1. When I work with the array, how can I convert the type uint32_t to the type GUI_POINT ? I have been trying to resolve this issue, but fail so far..... I thank you in advance for your technical assistance and with my kind regards, Sue

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hey Sven, I thank you for your reply, and also for the PID file. That is great! So, the codes work correctly as they are meant to : touch screen button works and so the graph. This will give a good starting point to rework on my project. Have a great day and with kind regards, Sue

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Dear Sven, Great and thank you for your feedback : it assures me that my method is correct. As for the Touch Screen configuration with STemWin, I have been collecting the questions+answers about this subject from Segger forum. And even though there are still some unclear points for me, I have gotten better understandings about the subject. I am afraid that the Touch Configuration file has not been attached. So, may I ask you to send me this file ? I thank you a lot for your help and wish you a n…

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hello Sven, I am going to install and use Embedded Studio IDE, and understanding how it works..... Regarding your reply, my understanding is the following then : #1. The measurements start once an interrupt input (button) is activated. It is a single sequence measurement. #2. Read the ADC current and DAC voltage inputs. #3. Save the values in arrays : current, voltage and power points. #4. Reprocess these values and plot / display them on the screen window. #5. End of sequence. Please feel free …

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hey Sven, I thank you very much for your reply to my question. That is really great. I will require some times to take your example and make it work into my project, as I have been experiencing some technical issues with Atollic IDE, these last days..... But, as soon as I can make some progress on it, I will get back to you. Thank you again and have a nice day. With kind regards, Sue

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hi Sven, I hope that you have been doing okay.... So, I have been experiencing some technical difficulties with the graphical display of my project. And here are the points : #1. I can manage to measure and to display 2 graphs on the same window, however I am not able to make them suitable to my project. #2. The graphs of my project should correspond to the attached file below : photovoltaics I-U measurement. #3. And here are the detailed steps : #3.1. There are 2 measurements : the current I (v…

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hey Sven, I thank you very much for your reply and also for your recommendation tip about the super loop issues. I am going to work on using the timer to update the values. The super loop without dedicated 'user section' is situated in GUI_App.c file; and I going to post this in ST forum to resolve the issues. And I will get back here to let you know the results. My project has been progressing fine, and I am so happy about it. So, BIG thank you for supporting my technical issues with STemWin. Y…

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Good morning Sven, I thank you for your helpful reply. So, your explication confirms my understanding about the super loop and also the several C files generated by CubeMX and GUI Builder. Using CubeMX 5.0.1 and GUI Builder to start a project, there are main, GUI_App, WindowDLG / FramewinDLG and also other files generated. The super loop in function GRAPHICS_MainTask() is not clearly dedicated for 'user code'. And consequently, when the same project is regenerated with CubeMX, all the codes that…

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hi Sven, I hope that you enjoyed your weekend. So, IT SIMPLY WORKS! And I am a happy guy. Firstly, I followed your suggestion about the timer and checked those 2 files. Activating the Systick handler had resolved this issue. Secondly, I made a step-by-step approach to work on the display. And yes, I am now able to display an image and also a window for the graph. Third step, I implemented your 2nd code in the graph window and can see its graph. So, that is a good step forward for me and I THANK …

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Good morning Sven, I thank you a lot for your reply, and also for your recommendation. Indeed, I learn and get to know more about emWin and Window Manager on your detailed manual. It helps to better understanding about the subject. So, here are the steps that I have been taking : #1. Using GUI Builder to make simple and progressive samples, with the help of the manual. #2. Taking back the samples you have given me and implement them in my project. It is a bit difficult for me to say when I would…

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hi Sven, I thank you very much for your reply and support with my issues. This is nice of you. So, I started the project with CubeMX + GUI Builder + Atollic, then generated the code. I then copied the code you have given me in the FramewinDLG.c of the project. The code compiled successfully without error. However, the display screen is the same between before and after the implementation of the last code. Even the background screen did not change its colour to BLUE, as the code written after WM_…

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hi Sven, I thank you very much for your quick reply and your helpful help. So, I have created the project using CubeMX 5.0.1 + Atollic TrueStudio + STemWin. In the Graphics / STemWin section, I click the execute button to open GUI Builder and create Framewin c file, then generate the code. Using Atollic, I have FramewinDLG and GUI_App files. And the code creates the skeleton of graphics on the screen. So far, it is okay. I have then worked and tried to integrate the code you had given me, so tha…

• Plotting graphs

Sue - - emWin related

Hello, I would need to use and integrate STemWin graphics functions in my project, but I would like to learn how to do this. The STemWin chapter is a new subject for me, so any information / tutorials / recommandations are greatly appreciated. Here is my information : 1. Tools : CubeMX + Atollic TrueStudio + STemWin 2. Board : STM32F429I Disc1 Purpose of project : 3. Measuring a value with ADC, then plotting it as a graph using STemWin. Please feel free to comment if you need further information…