Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 843.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Button background

SEGGER - Schoenen - - emWin related

Hi, yes, you can set a custom skinning routine. Attached is the example from my previous post but with an additional button. For this button I use a custom skinning routine which draws the bitmap. If clicked the button gets also a red background. Regards, Sven

• Plotting graphs

Hi, there are two types of graph data. One is using points (the XY version) and the other one uses values (YT). Call GRAPH_DATA_XY_GetPoint() to get a point of the given index. If you added 3 points use an index of 1 to get the second point. The point values are getting stored where pPoint points to. If you want to get the data stored in a YT graph call GRAPH_DATA_YT_GetValue(). Although, this data object doesn't work with GUI_POINTs you can create your own: Source Code (4 lines) You can use the…

• Hi, Please check if you pass the up events from the touch controller with the same (or at least very close to) coordinates as the last down event. Otherwise it might happen that emWin doesn't create WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED messages. Imagine a button which gets pressed in the middle of the screen. Now the touch gets released but with coordinates somewhere else (not in the area of the button). This button won't get a release message. Here is an example on how to pass touch to emWin. This function…

• STM32F746G Discovery

Hi, yes, but you can leave out the call of WM_GetDialogItem(). Its return value should be the same as pMsg->hWinSrc. Regards, Sven

• Hi, I have a LCDConf.c for a STM32F7429 (not sure if it is for the Eval or the Discovery). This is pretty complete, including the DMA2D and multibuffering. I guess youo have to modify the GPIO settings and place the framebuffer (LCD_FRAME_BUFFER) to a proper location in the SDRAM. Regards, Sven

• Hi, Regarding multi buffering, which device are you using? Maybe we have a LCD configuration which fits to your hardware. Regarding the MULTIPAGE widget, you can'T set it up completely in the GUIBuilder. In the GUIBuilder you select "Add page" for the MULTIPAGE widget. In the code you have to add the desired page (a handle to another window or dialog) manually. The page to be added can be set up with the GUIBuilder, too. Regards, Sven

• Hi, Is it possible to post a short example which shows how to reproduce this issue? Can you also post the code where you pass the touch input to emWin? Regards, Sven

• ICONVIEW defaults

Hi, these default settings are in most cases preprocessor settings, which makes it impossible to change them after compiling the emWin library (which is the case with STemWin). You could write a owner-draw-function and define the look on your own. Regards, Sven

• Hi, unfortunately, I'm no familiar with the MPU of the iMXRT1052. I just know that there where some issues with the MPU of the STM32F7 in the future. If it wasn't configured properly strange errors could occur (like pointers having strange addresses). I'm sorry, but maybe NXP can help you here. Regards, Sven

• Hi, I doubt that it would help to have the windows already created instead of creating them when needed. It is most likely that the update process on your display is to slow. The process of creating doesn't take that much time. You could try to work with multibuffering (has to be configured in LCDConf.c) by calling WM_MULTIBUF_Enable(1). This will route any drawing operation into a backbuffer and not directly to the visible area. Once all the drawing operations are completed the front and back b…

• Button background

Hi, I think the easiest way is to override the callback function of the button. In the new callback function you can react just on WM_PAINT and leave the other functionality untouched. This callback can also be used for multiple buttons so you don't have to set a dedicated one for each button. Take a look into the example attached. Regards, Sven

• Hi, which device are you using? Regards, Sven

• Hi, do you use emWin from multiple tasks? If not you could build emWin with the GUI_OS set to 0. Setting the define to 0 will cause GUI_LOCK() to be defined as nothing. If you do, did you implemented the functions below properly? void GUI_X_Unlock(void); void GUI_X_Lock(void); U32 GUI_X_GetTaskId(void); Attached are some examples for different operating systems. Regards, Sven

• Plotting graphs

Hi, I'm sorry, I forgot the attachment. Regards, Sven

• Hi, Unfortunately, there is not much you can do against it. The only thing you could try is to disable mixing the colors by the hardware. Of course, this would have a bad influence on the performance. Regards, Sven

• Hi, the approach you have described is good. Although, there is no correct way. Setting a memory block size is no longer required. It is sufficient to allocate memory for emWin (GUI_ALLOC_AssignMemory()). It might happen that at one point you do not have enough memory left to create another widget. Of course, this depends on the widget type and what you do with it. A LISTVIEW widget with a lot entries requires quite some memory (storing the strings and some control information). Your device shou…

• Hi, WM_DeleteWindow() is THE function for deleting windows. I recommend to have only those windows created which are really required, (e.g. those which are visible and those having data which shouldn't get lost). I can't say why some icons are getting 'lost'. Regards, Sven

• Plotting graphs

Hi, Yes, I would do it the same way. Attached is a touch configuration I use on a STM32F429 Discovery. It makes use of the ST library for this board. In the configuration file we create a dedicated task to poll the touch input, but you could also call PID_X_Exec() from within super loop. Regards, Sven

• Hi, Hard to say why pColorIndex is 0. In emWin are only two places where this pointer gets set. It gets set while GUI_Init(), initializing the context and when calling GUITASK_CopyContext(). GUITASK_CopyContext() has to be called by the user, so this is really strange. Do you have a chance to check at which point pColorIndex gets 0? On initialization it gets the address of GUI_pContext->uLCD.aColorIndex32[1], does it also has a strange address? Regards, Sven

• Plotting graphs

Hi, Quote: “as I have been experiencing some technical issues with Atollic IDE, these last days..... ” Did you tried our IDE, Embedded Studio? segger.com/products/development-tools/embedded-studio/ For evaluation purpose it is completely free without any limitations. Regards, Sven