Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 814.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, Might it be possible that the touchscreen fires a lot of interrupts which prevents emWin from updating the SWIPELIST? But on the other hand this would also prevent emWin from updating the MULTIEDIT.. Right now I have no idea what could cause this issue. I will try to reproduce it. You can search for the file GUI_Version.h in your project. There you will find the version of emWin. Regards, Sven

• Hi, The prototype of this function is located in IMAGE.h, but the implementation is only available if you download the PNG package. As long as the function is not referenced it shouldn't be a problem. Per default this function is not referenced from emWin. Maybe it gets used by a demo made by NXP? Download the PNG package from the link below and add it to your project (the folder with the version matching to your emWin version): segger.com/downloads/emwin/emWin_png Regards, Sven

• Hi, Unfortunately, this is not possible. EDIT: Actually it is.. The only way I could image is to use memory devices. Sorry. Maybe you can define the ellipse as a polygon (of course, this would require some memors for the points) and then use the function GUI_RotatePolygon(). Like this: C Source Code (117 lines) Regards, Sven

• Hi, Is it possible to post your code where you pass the touch input to emWin? Attached is a PIDConf.c we use for the STM32F746 Discovery. It looks a bit like an issue with touch rather than with the SWIPELIST. Can you also post your application? I'd like to reproduce that. Which emWin version are you using? Regards, Sven

• Hi, Yes, with version 5.48 we have added an interface for routing AA functions to the hardware. Our reference board for this was the RX65 Envision Kit. This device has a drawing engine which is capable of drawing shapes with anti aliasing. Beside of drawing AA shapes it also draws bitmaps pretty fast. Unfortunately, the STM32F7 does not have such a drawing engine. The Chrome Art Accelerator (DMA2D) is pretty good in mixing colors, pixel conversion and pushing images to the framebuffer. But it is…

• Hi, Unfortunately, there is no such information available. But, each Item requires about 40 Bytes + some bytes for a set string ("TEXT" would be 5 additional bytes.) If the items have bitmaps set it would require another 12 bytes (saving 3 pointers 3 possible bitmaps). Not sure if I missed something.. But you could also add an Item to a TREEVIEW and check num free bytes before and after. Regards, Sven

• Hi, Basically the GUIDRV_FlexColor driver doesn't care about how the data and the commands are getting send to the LCD controller. You have to implement the functions below for writing and reading, those are member of the GUI_PORT_API structure used for initializing the driver: pfWrite8_A0 pfWrite8_A1 pfWriteM8_A1 pfRead8_A1 pfReadM8_A1 The prototypes of these functions can be found in the emWin user manual under the GUIDRV_FlexColor description. The proper controller selection macro is GUIDRV_F…

• emVNC client

SEGGER - Schoenen - - emWin related

Hi, I gave it a try. On my end everything is fine. I use the VNC client on various target (slower and faster ones) as well as on my Desktop PC and do not experience such artifacts. Can you post your application or a simple one to reproduce it? Also your configuration files (LCDConf.c, GUIConf.c/.h) and the implementation of GUI_VNC_X_StartServer.c would be of interest. Which emWin version are you using? Regards, Sven

• stm32f746 discovery

Hi, Unfortunately, the period between two increases of the value can only be set on compile time. When using a pre-compiled library it is not possible change the period. If you have access to the source code of emWin you can set the following defines to any value you like (in GUIConf.h): Source Code (2 lines)To change the increase step you can use the function SPINBOX_SetStep(). EDIT: We will make those values configurable with a set of functions which allows users to modify this on run-time. Re…

• emVNC client

Hi, I have updated the emVNC client on our website. Please give it a try. Regards, Sven

• Hi, I will take alook into it. You might also want to take a look at the emWin animation module. We use it far more often for animating windows. It is less memory intensive and and can be used not only for windows. Attached is a simple example. It moves a window left or right on button press. For more information refer to the emWin user manual chapter '14 Animations'. Regards, Sven

• Deletion of WM_TIMER

Hi, Where did you found those lines of code? Do have the file? Regards, Sven

• Hi, the functions for drawing bitmaps with the hardware acceleration are getting set only with the default rotation. As far as I know this is a limitation of the Chrome-Art-Accelerator. If you have enough RAM you can use the function GUI_SetOrientation(). Call the function after GUI_Init() (or before you start drawing anything). This function creates a kind of memory device which gets rotated. In combination with the default orientation (use GUIDRV_LIN_16 instead of GUIDRV_LIN_OSY_16) the drawin…

• Hi, for some operations it is required for emWin to 'know' the content of the display. To get these information emWin either reads the content from the display, which would require a set of read functions, or reads the information from a cache. Of course, the cache requires memory to mirror the display content. If you are using memory devices it works most likely because emWin 'knows' the content of the device and doesn't need to read the display content. You could try to call WM_InvalidateArea(…

• Hi, What kind of parallel interface are you using? If you are reffering to a parallel RGB interface, the GUIDRV_FlexColor is most likely the wrong driver. To disable reading simply do not set the function pointer for reading. But, this requires a cache. To enable the cache for the GUIDRV_FlexColor use one of the modes with C1 in their name. C1 indicates that a cache is enabled. Like: GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C1B8 Please note that this cache requires additional memory which gets allocated from the GUI…

• Plotting graphs

Hi, CubeMX is not a SEGGER tool. I can't say if there is a place where the user can place code in the super loop. I suggest to contact ST. But I agree with you that this should be possible. The GUIBuilder is a SEGGER tool and it shouldn't touch the user code (between the marks) in c-files generated by this tool. You could get around this by setting up a timer in the dialog. Each time the timer expires you can poll the AD values (not that elegant but should work). In WM_INIT_DIALOG call this: WM_…

• Hi, GUI_ExecCreatedDialog() is a blocking function. Although, you can call it from a notification message I would recommend to use the non blocking vartiant GUI_ExecDialogBox(). Regards, Sven

• Plotting graphs

Hi, The super loop is the while loop in GRAPHICS_MainTask() you will never return from it and it calls periodically GUI_Delay(). I would replace the HAL_Delays by GUI_Delays. The two HAL Delay() will cause a pause of 2 seconds. In this pause emWin has no chance to update the screen. Not sure about the CubeMX procedure to generate code. This is an ST tool and I'm not really familiar with it. Regarding the GUIBuilder. You should place the code between the 'user code' sections. To be honest, I use …

• Hi, Try to use GUI_DRAW_BMP24 instead of GUI_DRAW_BMP8888. GUI_DRAW_BMP8888 is 32bit per pixel and emWin expects one byte for alpha. [b][/b] Regards, Sven

• Hi, I gave it a try and tried to reproduce the issue. But on my end it is working fine. I couldn't reproduce the slow movement to a snap position. I know that we made some changes to the motion module of emWin in the past. Which version of emWin are you using? Try to get acces to the latest possible. EDIT: Here is the application I used for testing: C Source Code (161 lines) Regards, Sven