Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi I am running a Nordic NRF52840 chip and using the Zephyr OS. If I connect SystemView while not much is happening on my board, then it runs fine. But the moment I start doing anything related to BLE the SystemView application just closes on my PC (windows 10). I am connected via a J-Trace Pro cortex M. I can open SystemView right back up, and connect back to my board, but the moment I do anything involving bluetooth your application closes abruptly. Another odd thing I see is that one of my IS…

• SES is crashing on indexing all the time for me. I can open an NRF Connect project fine. Then after cmake is done and SES is indexing the project, SES crashes. I try to send the report but that hangs when I press send. Sometimes indexing completes, and then everything works fine. But it will crash 3 t0 10 times in a row before working. I have 32gigs of memory and am not doing much else at the moment. I attached a dmp file from a crash. I had to change the extension to txt because you don't take …

• Hi I am using the NRF Connect version of SES. I am using it primarily on a Linux VM. I have an issue where the indexing fails sometimes. I work on different branches of a project and I think the indexing fails when I work on branches that have a larger code base. My working theory is that there is some max number of things that can be indexed and I am maxing out, but who knows. On a branch that will not index here is what happens. I open segger, the green bar moves over the word indexing. Around…