Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm aware of the automatic searching and USB selection you describe in option 1, but I have a setup with multiple devices connected to multiple computers. I often use a debugger on a remote computer in a lab. I have Jlink server running for each device using a specific port depending on the purpose or type of device. I don't want to select the correct device every time and I certainly don't want it to assume the device attached to my laptop is the device to debug on. By explicitly creating multi…

• Hi Nino I tried this, but I don't think it works the way I want it to. My goal is to have one project that has different debugger configurations on different systems. As far as I can see, the configuration in the template is copied when creating a new project, it is not "included". E.g I want to have the same project on 2 computers. On one computer debuggers are connected over USB, on the other they are connected over IP. I use the git version control system, and I sometimes have to make changes…

• Hi, Recently I found out it is possible to include partial project files into a Segger Embedded Studio project. I found out his allows me to include a file just specifying some debugger configurations. E.g: XML Source Code (26 lines)XML Source Code (8 lines) IMO this is a great feature allowing to configure custom debug configurations in different environments. As mentioned in the comments, changes to the debugger_config.xml can be ignored by version control systems, allowing custom configuratio…