Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, thanks for the answer. I do not know if it is .dll or not, but replacing "Project.SetOSPlugin ("FreeRTOSPlugin");" by "Project.SetOSPlugin ("FreeRTOSPlugin_cm7");" did the trick. Regards, Viktor

• Hi, from available information I gather that selecting a thread in the FreeRTOS task window should make the call stack window display the call stack of the selected task. Can you confirm is it so ? Maybe I just cannot handle the UI. What I do: make the software stop at breakpoint. I see several tasks and the call stack of the active task. When I select any other tasks in the FreeRTOS window, the call stack remains the same. Ozone 3.22b, I tried on Windows and Linux. Freertos plugin is added to p…

• Hello, We have a custom HW equipped with Freescale i.MX35 processor and Spansion S29GL01GP NOR FLASH (1024x128kbyte sectors). For erasing and programming the FLASH we wanted to use our J-Link Pro interface. We could connect to the target correctly. When we tested the sector erase time, we got reasonable results (~87s for erasing 128 sectors). But when we wanted to program the FLASH, we experienced very low flashing speed: 474 byte/s. We performed speed test (IRAM, 128kbyte) which reported ~181 k…