Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• With all the new models it appears that wiki.segger.com/Software_and_Hardware_Features_Overview is rather stale. Any chance of an update with the + models?

• Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The current major hardware version of the J-Link Ultra+ is 4. The currently sold subversion is 4.4. A list with all major Hardwareversions that are current and have been available can be found here: Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The current major hardware version of the J-Link Ultra+ is 4. The currently sold subversion is 4.4. A list with all major Hardwareversions that are current and have been available can be found here: https…

• What is the current HW version of the J-Link Ultra+? Where is the revision history listed?

• I just upgraded to V6.20 It is failing on 2 JLinks SEGGER J-Link Commander V6.20 (Compiled Sep 8 2017 18:05:11) DLL version V6.20, compiled Sep 8 2017 18:04:35 Connecting to J-Link via USB...O.K. Firmware: J-Trace Cortex-M Rev.3 compiled May 22 2017 18:32:06 Hardware version: V3.10 S/N: 2032xxxxx Emulator has RAWTRACE capability VTref = 3.157V Type "connect" to establish a target connection, '?' for help J-Link>erase Target connection not established yet but required for command. Please specify …

• 12.5.2 Invalidating the firmware Downdating J-Link / J-Trace is not performed automatically through an old JLinkARM.dll. J-Link / J-Trace will continue using its current, newer firmware when using older versions of the JLinkARM.dll. Note: Downdating J-Link / J-Trace is not recommended, you do it at your own risk! Note: Note also the firmware embedded in older versions of JLinkARM.dll might not execute properly with newer hardware versions. To downdate J-Link / J-Trace, you need to invalidate the…

• Thank you...

david_s5 - - J-Link/Flasher related

Hi alex, Thank you for the solution. I will try this out ASAP!

• Alex, Any hope of seeing this soon? David

• Any progress?

Alex, Any progress on being able to read the features?

• Quote from SEGGER - Alex: “Hi, Quote: “ Would CodeBench only have to change the values they pass to 0xFFFFFFF2 to make this all work? Is it that simple?” Best case, they would use 0xFFFFFFF0 to leave it up to J-Link how to implement the breakpoint, leaving it all options. Yes, it is that simple and believe me, we have tried to get that into CodeBench. Quote: “ So it look like the SEGGER GDB server does not support the read field which is a real bummer.” We will have a look. Should not be to hard…

• Quote from SEGGER - Alex: “Hi, This is not a support forum where you have any claim to get support in a defined timeframe, so it sometimes may take some time until you get an answer here (depending on our workload)... Quote: “ What are the definition of the Type used in the JLINK_SetBPEx call? ” They are explained in the J-Link SDK because for other people it is mostly not of interest. You can always look up the implementation type of a specific breakpoint in the Breakpoints tab in the control p…

• Thanks Alex! With the GDB server option I gain the Flash BP but loose the ability to display the stm32 peripheral register. Even if I add a Target Description with set tdesc filename and sucessfuly loaded and XML file. I was getting an errorsomthing to the fact that the read:feature was not supported :( So it look like the SEGGER GDB server does not support the read field which is a real bummer. Would CodeBench only have to change the values they pass to 0xFFFFFFF2 to make this all work? Is it …

• Anyone care to help?

Quote from david_s5: “What are the definition of the Type used in the JLINK_SetBPEx call?”

• Flash BR not working with JLink Codesourcery ARM EABI I have noticed in the log that JLINK_SetBPEx(Addr = 0x08000040, Type = 0xFFFFFF12) returns 0x00000000 (0000ms, 7096ms total) When I compare this to IAR's tools IAR tools use 0xFFFFFFF2 or 0xF2 for type and can set FlashBPs the arm-none-eabi-sprite uses 0xFFFFFF12 or 0xFFFFFF02 What are the definition of the Type used in the JLINK_SetBPEx call?