Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, Thank you for your update. Good to hear that you are up and running again. Generally we recommend to work with the Embedded Studio project defaults where possible to avoid such accidental path issues. We will consider this thread as solved now. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for providing the example project. Quote from Masmiseim: “Open the File fsl_flexcan.h and scroll to line 675 to find an example for the ampersand issue. ” Yes its reproducible and will be improved. Quote from Masmiseim: “Open the file main.c and select a space character, for example the one after the keyword ‘for‘. You should see the behaviour from my screenshot. ” Again reproducible. Will be improved. Quote from Masmiseim: “The detection of invalid code is not working correctly…

• Hello Rune, I just gave the Wiki example another try and it works out of the box for me. Does the original Wiki example work for you as well? You seem to have modified it afterwards. Is there even application code at address 0x08008260 where a breakpoint could be set? Is there a particular reason you are use the address directly and not the file or symbol information from the current application? Best regards, Nino

• Hello, We will discuss internally and see where the export GUI can be improved so it works more intuitively. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Can you confirm that you are seeing the same as here? Restored window size is lost under some circumstances If yes, we can reproduce it and see if Qt can be forced to play along. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Quote from vtol-ronit: “Can someone please tell me what is the meaning of that reason value and where I can find that list to know more about that different reason value? ” This depends on the RTOS you are using and how the SystemView instrumentation is applied. See the SystemView user manual for more information. Section 6.1.1.4 Task Stop Ready should explain where the value comes from. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We are aware of this issue and it will be fixed in the next release. It is only a display issue and has no impact on your target application. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Could you provide an example project for reproduction? What target device are you debugging exactly? Is it on an eval board or custom hardware? Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Quote from epac-tom: “I am able to see the warnings if I switch the Output window to Source Navigator, set to Tasks, and scroll through the list, expand the given source file and scroll down to find the warning - is this the only option that lists these out and can be used to navigate to the offending code? ” You can also swap between them with F4 on your keyboard. Quote from epac-tom: “How/where can I find out about the 14 infos? ” In the tasks view if you exp…

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. You can simply call it as documented within the root tags of your memory map. There is one typo though in the documentation, should be /> at the end. Could you elaborate how you plan to use this and what your benefit you expect from it? It is a legacy option kept for compatibility but should not be used in new setups if possible. Best regards, Nino

• Hello David, The whole argument is a string. So you need to put the "" around the complete argument. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. 1: Was not reproducible for me. Could you give the latest Embedded Studio a try? Do you still see this behaviour? If yes, could you post a code/comment snippet in the forum as a reproducer? 2: Is reproducible and will be improved. 3: Is not reproducible for me. Could you provide an examplefile with reproduction steps? 4: Is reproducible and will be improved. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, OK makes sense. Will be added to the feature wishlist. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Ozone will always only export the context of the current window/tab. You probably exported the "Setup" tab in the data sampling window which will only export the statistics. If you want the raw data you need to export the "Samples" tab. There you will find the complete raw data. We will revisit the Ozone manual and see if it can be improved to explain this better. Best regards, Nino

• Hello Rune, Thank you for your inquiry. I just gave this a quick try with the latest Ozone version V3.22a and everything was working as expected. Do you see the issue with the latest Ozone version? Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for the detailed reproducer. With it the issue is reproducible. We will investigate this further. Quote from Zeke: “When this happens, the sizes of the panels in Ozone are also decreased (if they are large enough to start with)! This was supposedly fixed already. ” It is fixed, but for another case. The general issue here is that Ozones Qt version and Win10s scaling do not play nicely together for high resoltions (limitation of Qt) so we have to create workarounds mostly. So it …

• Version 3.22A Ozone *BUG*

SEGGER - Nino - - Ozone related

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The reported behaviour is not reproducible for me. Could you provide an example project for reproduction? An example source file would also be sufficient if it compiles standalone and can be used in any other application. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Could you provide a simple reproducer that could run on an STM32F4 eval board? The compiled elf file and the source file in question should be sufficient. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We will check how Ozone can be improved further here so the debug terminal could also work on more Linux distributions and setups. Best regards, Nino

• Hello, Thank you for the video. We were able to reproduce the behaviour and it will be fixed. Best regards, Nino