Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Souhail -

Replied to the thread USB_X_Log crash.

Hi Ran, Thank you for the request. Since you have a valid SUA, we would like to invite you to send your request to our customer's support ticket system by using the following link: segger.com/support/technical-support/ Thank you, Souhail
  • garrulous -

Replied to the thread [Ozone] Environment variable substitution not working.

Hi Nino, Please note, I have upgraded to Ozone 2.60l and the problem appears to persist: * The Ozone console says "File not found: $(NORDIC_SDK)/modules/nrfx/mdk/nrf52840.svd" * Opening a Linux console and executing "echo $NORDIC_SDK" prints the…
  • rum -

Posted the thread RTT viewer command line.

Thread
    Hello, I am trying to start using command line options like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGGER\JLink_V640\JLinkRTTViewer.exe" –autoconnect -serialnumber 1111111111 serial number is of course the right one my problem is that dialog box appears…
  • Andrzej -

Replied to the thread stm32f746 discovery.

Thangs. The variable also changes elsewhere in the program. I want to display it after blocking changes in SPINBOX in EDIT so that it is changed on a regular basis Regards, Andrzej
  • SEGGER - Martin -

Replied to the thread How to import example in Nordic folder to mbOS environment.

Hello bar, and thanks for your inquiry, Unfortunately, there's no automated way to merge the projects: You'd have to manually add the files to your project tree and subsequently add the include paths as well. Once done, you'd also need to perform 3…
  • wrani -

Posted the thread USB_X_Log crash.

Thread
    Hi, I've integrated emUSB stack into my Nordik52840 project, running emOS. USB-CDC works well, How ever - I had to disable a call to : "USB_X_Log(acBuffer)" in a function called "USBD_Logf" , otherwise - the Init crash. Any Idea why ? where are those…
  • bar -

Posted the thread How to import example in Nordic folder to mbOS environment.

Thread
    I am new to mbOS but I am familier with RTOS in general. I have an example of BLE UART take from Nordic example in package nRF5_SDK_15.2.0_9412b96 I download. It locate here with all of its <Package…
  • wrani -

Replied to the thread compiling with "armgcc" ( Nordic Example).

Thank you very much for the detailed reply. I will try the command line option under Linux. I have few more questions - will post in a separate thread.
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread LISTWHEEL: how to reduce the snap positioning time?.

Hi, I gave it a try and tried to reproduce the issue. But on my end it is working fine. I couldn't reproduce the slow movement to a snap position. I know that we made some changes to the motion module of emWin in the past. Which version of emWin are…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread emWin is stuck in GUI_Init() api on STM32F769IDISCOVERY board.

Hi, Did you tried the solutions provided in these threads: HardFalt when rendering PNG (STM32F746g disco) Memory usage If the MPU for the RAM area, where the GUI_MEMORY and the frame buffer is placed in, is not configured properly it might come to…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, Not sure what do you exactly want, but I guess you want to disable the SPINBOX. To do so just call WM_DisableWindow(). Regards, Sven
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread BUTTON_SetBkColor() doesn't work.

Hi, Yes, some time in the past some of the widgets got a skinning functionality. This is enabled by default. Unfortunately, this has caused some functions to become more or less useless. BUTTON_SetBkColor() is one of these functions. To change the…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread LISTVIEW_SetRBorder and LISTVIEW_SetLBorder don't work..

Hi, On my end this is working fine. To see the effect of the border functions you have to set a text to a cell. Here is the callback fucntion with some changes to make the border visible (or better not visible since they are 0 and 1). C Source Code…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

• SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Display a picture/video from SD-Card.

Hi, You have to create a GUI_MOVIE_HANDLE with the function GUI_MOVIEW_CreateEx(). The first parameter of this function a function pointer to a 'GetData-function'. The second parameter is a pointer to a file handle and the third parameter a pointer to a…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Vector<T> too long when reading the library.

Hi, I'm sorry, I can't what is causing this issue. Is the emWin library you are using build for the CPU you are using? Maybe it is build with another instruction set. emWin doesn't rely on other libraries, so I'm not sure what 'library.lib'…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Plotting graphs.

Hi, The callback function _cbBk() is not used, therefore it won't do anything. This was a mistake of mine because _cbBk() was a leftover of the previous example. But the dialog with the GRAPH widget should work. Try to set a breakpoint into WM_TIMER.…
  • SEGGER - Martin -

Hi Ran, Quote from wrani: “Note that I see those symbols in ses_startup_nrd52840.s :"_vectors: .word __stack_end__" but not in ses_startup_nrd52840.s which is used when building from "armgcc" ” This is correct. With the armcc startup code,…
  • Sue -

Replied to the thread Plotting graphs.

Hi Sven, I thank you very much for your reply and support with my issues. This is nice of you. So, I started the project with CubeMX + GUI Builder + Atollic, then generated the code. I then copied the code you have given me in the FramewinDLG.c of the…
  • wrani -

Also - he reason I even want to try compiling for ARM is because I need the project to build nightly on our automation server. Is there a way to compile a SES studio project from command line ? ( no UI, eclipse has this ) Thanks, Ran