Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Error: Timeout while erasing sector, core does not stop. NXP K81 QSPI.

Hello Denis, Thank you for your inquiry. Is this related to [SOLVED] loadbin to QSPI Flash on NXP K81 fails or is this another issue? We tried to reproduce the reported behaviour but again everything was working as expected. Do you see the same…
  • volodymyr -

Replied to the thread WM_SetUserData - issue for widget of DIALOG.

Quote from LexaGb: “Hello, WM_GetUserData()/WM_SetUserData() is for simple windows. For widgets just use specific <WIDGET>_GetUserData()/<WIDGET>_SetUserData() functions. In your case it is BUTTON_SetUserData(). Calling WM_SetUserData() for the…
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread WM_SetUserData - issue for widget of DIALOG.

Hello, WM_GetUserData()/WM_SetUserData() is for simple windows. For widgets just use specific <WIDGET>_GetUserData()/<WIDGET>_SetUserData() functions. In your case it is BUTTON_SetUserData(). Calling WM_SetUserData() for the button may have caused…
  • SEGGER - MichaelF -

Replied to the thread Include unlock command in Flasher ARM.

Hello Denis, the Flashers do unsecure the device in stand alone mode without any asking to the customer. So you do not need to do anything additional for this. Bet regards, Michael Fuhs
  • volodymyr -

Posted the thread WM_SetUserData - issue for widget of DIALOG.

Thread
    Hello, everyone. There is a DIALOG with one BUTTON, that has ExtraBytes. After storing data to the BUTTON-widget with WM_SetUserData the function WM_GetDialogItem for get BUTTON-widget returns 0. Here is source-code: C Source Code (61 lines)
  • xavier1989 -

Posted the thread DAP error while reading DP-Ctrl-Stat register.

Thread
    Hi, I use a JLink-EDU to flash nRF52840 on macOS and meet an error. The JLink software version and error informations is below. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…2a974f2bff72e3560d51ab25c If I connect the nTRST pin of JTAG to reset pin of MCU, it works
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread Partial visualization of a bitmap / multilayer bar graph.

Hello, maybe we should place two scales (gray and colored) at one position in an exact matching using IMAGE widgets. Then invalidate colored bar image within the area related to the bar value using WM_SetUserClipRect() function. Just a simple code: C…
  • v01d -

Replied to the thread Systemview-Installation fails on Linux.

Quote from siermm: “Hi, i tried to install SystemView (systemview_2.52.4_x86_64.deb) o How can i fix this? ..... Thanks! ” If there is a need, I can provide a pre-configured /setup & tested Linux VM machine with all Segger tools installed &…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread RTT can't find _SEGGER_RTT on iMXRT when TCM memory reconfigured.

Hello Kevin, Thank you for your inquiry. The issue is that J-Link can only assume default memories to always be accessible. Memory reads on address ranges that are not available can cause damage on some target devices which is why we will only search…
  • v01d -

Posted the thread jlink v648b x86_64 rpm version slight problem.

Thread
    I was installing latest rpm - JLink_Linux_V648b_x86_64.rpm - which is jlink-6.482-1.x86_64 My previous one was version jlink-6.4611-1.x86_64 . On installing new version, package manager (dnf) said downgrade will be performed . Why, this should be…
  • Mark_C -

Posted the thread Partial visualization of a bitmap / multilayer bar graph.

Thread
    Hello, I have to develop a bar graph as depicted in the attached image, with two independent variables (red and light blue) that colorize the grey steps according to their value. I was thinking drawing the gray bar graph (as a bmp/png) on layer #0 and…
  • v01d -

Quote from siermm: “Hi Nino, thank you for this answer. So i just copied: sudo cp ../ozone/2.62.7/Lib/libQtCore.so.4 /usr/lib/ sudo cp ../ozone/2.62.7/Lib/libQtGui.so.4 /usr/lib/ Now the libs are accessible, but i get a new error message: SystemView:
  • v01d -

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “Hello, So future versions of SystemView should ship with all needed libraries even if not provided by the OS. Best regards, Nino ” Nice to know. I was suggesting it's missing libraries last year, as you will recall …
  • ekodeddy -

Posted the thread JTAGLoadExe Exit Code:-11.

Thread
    I am using JLink plus with JTAGLoadExe (Mac version) revision V6.44d to load an embedded program image into Kintex FPGA XCKU15P-2E. The embedded program is to program the FPGA eFuse. However, I often encounter JTAG Load error with exit code -11. And when…
  • LexaGb -

Posted the thread LISTWHEEL background loses transparency.

Thread
    Hello to everyone, I have a question implementing a listwheel with semitransparent rounded rect as a background. Here is the code for 320 * 240 desktop: C Source Code (62 lines) All is ok until listwheel reacts on moving. Then it loses…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Trace compatible SWD+Trace interface.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We do not recommend routing the trace signals to the 2.54 mm header. Trace signals are not specified by Arm for that type of header and most probes expect there to be ground. Some third party probes might break down if…
  • mkerr -

Posted the thread J-Trace compatible SWD+Trace interface.

Thread
    I have purchased the J-Trace PRO for Cortex-M processors. My development board has a pinout for SWD ; i.e. section 18.1.2 of the J-Trace User Guide (UM08001). The header on my boards is a 20 way Insulation Displacement Connector (IDC) keyed box header…
  • krufter -

Posted the thread RTT Viewer CP1251?.

Thread
    Does RTT Viewer support cyrillic symbols for example CP1251? May be there is a way to support cyrillic without using other terminals?
  • CodesMagic -

Replied to the thread Request; STemwin Template for STM32H743ZI.

Hi dear Awneil and Alex Thanks for reply. I'll check the STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.5.0 repository next day but It would be great if related script for STemwin be added to the configurator IDE (STM32CubeMX).
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread Request; STemwin Template for STM32H743ZI.

Hello, to awneil's link I would add the latest package for STM32H7 that contains a later version 5.44: st.com/en/embedded-software/stm32cubeh7.html Unfortunately, STM32CubeMX doesn't contain code generation scripts with STemWin GUI for STM32H7 so…