Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• awneil -

Replied to the thread Segger VCOM used as debug port.

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “Generally all our current J-Link debug probes come with a VCOM feature ” The Wiki further defines "current" as: Quote from Segger J-Link Wiki: “Currently, only J-Link models with hardware version 9 or newer come with VCOM…
  • Bit -

Replied to the thread TTF FONT issue?.

Quote from SEGGER - Schoenen: “Hi, I gave it a try but on my end seems to be ok. I tested with both, V5.44 and the most recent one V5.50b. Attached are some screenshots. Unfortunately, I don't have the same font, so I can not say if this is related…
  • DUrbano -

Maybe there is a misunderstanding; my company has no commercial target but we make only research projects...
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Please note that the J-Link EDU must not be used in a commercial environment as this would violate the licensing terms. As you registered with your company e-mail address we have to assume that this project is violating the license terms. Please…
  • DUrbano -

This is S/N: 269307897...I confirm the VCOM feature is available on my j-Link, but I'd like to know how use it as debug UART...
  • Hi, I can't find any issue. With a pensize of 1 an anti aliased line gets pretty thin and getting more grayish (with black and white). You might try to set another pensize (maybe 2). Regards, Sven
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Set security bit on atsamc21e15 using jlink commander.

Hello Benedict, Thank you for your inquiry. This is target specific information and is not related to J-Link or our software. Please understand that we can't provide help here. For target specific questions we recommend contacting Microchip/Atmel…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you provide your J-Link EDU serial number for reference? In what context are you using the J-Link? I wonder as you registered with a company name. Generally all our current J-Link debug probes come with a VCOM…
  • DUrbano -

Posted the thread Segger VCOM used as debug port.

Thread
    Hi, I'm using a jLink EDU debugger with my stm32f411re mcu; I recently discovered the VCOM feature and I'm wondering if I use it as a debug UART for my firmware instead of use a hw UART from mcu. In other words I'd like to print on this VCOM port debug…
  • lukas.hauser -

Posted the thread Drawing multiple times necessary to achieve good looking antialiasing.

Thread
    Hi, I have the problem, that drawing an antialiased object doesn't look good if i just draw it once. I wrote a little test to compare the different level of AA in a state machine: C Source Code (10 lines)In the following picture you can see the…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Copy rect / Bitblit operation.

Hi, There are several ways to achieve what you want. It depends on how much resources are available and how complex the application should be. 1. Simply draw the background to clear the old text and display the text again. This might be the easiest…
  • lukas.hauser -

Replied to the thread Problems getting started with STemWin and ST7735 over FlexColor.

Changing the default to this solved the problem: Source Code (7 lines)
  • noni082002 -

Posted the thread [SOLVED] Set security bit on atsamc21e15 using jlink commander.

Thread
    Hi, Can I use the folllowing command to set the security bit of atsamc21? wreg CTRLA, 0xA545 sleep 100 Thanks in advance. Regards, Benedict
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread Text not displaying after hiding widget.

Works on my side, at first glance, in simulation version 5.44. Maybe additional code from your project affects the text visibility. Your new code using TEXT widgets instead of drawing text in WM_PAINT of the dialog. This updates the contains of the TEXT…
  • bio_med -

Alex, Thank you for your help with that. I tried it out. I still can't see the text after progress bar. I don't understand why. But I gave this following code a try and it works. Source Code (95 lines)
  • LexaGb -

Hello, function for displaying text GUI_DispStringAt() is the drawing function and you should use any drawing functions in WM_PAINT message handler of your dialog. When you use GUI_Delay() from WM_INIT_DIALOG it calls dialog update and you see the…
  • bio_med -

Posted the thread Text not displaying after hiding widget.

Thread
    Hi all, I am trying to create a splash screen for one of my projects. I am using widgets to display logo, progress bar and then trying to display test after hiding widget with logo and deleting progress bar. For some reason I don't see any text being…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Timestamp from PC.

Hi, Indeed. When using the nRF52-DK it is even easier as the J-Link OB that is used on that board comes with the CDC feature out of the box as you already suggested. So you can directly communicate with the device via the COM port that is opened:
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Internal flash memory erased using J-Link Commander.

Hi, This would of course be only a one time pop up which would then be saved for future sessions for that device in the current setup context. Best regards, Nino
  • awneil -

Replied to the thread Timestamp from PC.

Looks like a cross-post from the Nordic forum: devzone.nordicsemi.com/f/nordi…-time-from-pc-to-nrf52840 :?: