Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DG12 -

Posted the thread J-Link command enhancement - trivial but very helpful null:= step.

Thread
    As there seems to have been recent activity in the j-link application, I re-issue this request perhaps more nearly. When using j-link from the command line (like Mac OS terminal), pressing enter (without any other characters rather than moe, men, set,…
  • DG12 -

Replied to the thread j-link list breakpoints.

Using Mac OS with terminal for j-link there is no "web control panel" Seems like a really necessary missing command, i.e. LstBRK Thanks for you response.
  • Digilee -

Posted the thread Alpha is displayed, but not image.

Thread
    Hi, I am re-creating an old stemWin project, written using IAR by programmers no longer with the company, to the Atollic TrueStudio. I used CubeMX to create a simple window based on the Discovery32F429I board, which is a single layer, 565-based setup. I…
  • cvicens -

Replied to the thread J-Link support for ZGM130S037HGN.

Hi Nino, Thank you for your prompt reply. The ZGM130S037HGN is a Silicon Labs chip (like the EFM8) Segger also supports the EFR32FG13PxxxF512 from Silicon Labs. The core is an M4. I'll try the instructions that you provided for "Using a Precompiled…
  • Hello again! When using the assembly version V2.52f of SEGGER_RTT_WriteSkipNoLock, SystemView V2.52d stops with an "Invalid packet received" error. When SystemView recording starts for the first time, I get *some* correct records until the error…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Trace and IAR.

Hello Gawie, Yes IAR will utilize the 64 MB on board buffer so depending of the target speed and created trace data this can be enough to reconstruct the last couple of seconds. Best regards, Nino
  • Niob -

Posted the thread Loadbin not working on ATSAMR21E19A.

Thread
    Hello, I'm unable to use loadbin on an ATSAMR21E19A. I'm able to manually write and read memory but not using loadbin. Logs: Source Code (56 lines) Brainfuck Source Code (57 lines)Binary was compiled using Atmel Studio 7 and also flashing directly…
  • thomask77 -

Posted the thread GCC support missing in SEGGER_RTT_ASM_ARMv7M.s.

Thread
    Hi! I just downloaded the new SystemView 2.52f, and tried to compile it using a GCC toolchain. Apparently, the assembly file misses support for GCC. The easy fix is to just use the same settings for clang and GCC: C Source Code (1 line) Otherwise, a…
  • gawied -

Hi Nino Thanks for your prompt response. Am I correct that the J-Trace has a 64 MB on-board trace buffer? If so, can one get IAR EWARM to work with that? The first J-Traces, without streaming trace, made use of a on-board buffer and it work quite well…
  • DSmidgit -

Posted the thread J-FLASH not reading external memory LH75401.

Thread
    Hi, I have a custom board with an old LH75401 processor and 2Mb of external Flash. When I try to connect to it soetimes connects but most of the time it does not. When it does it connects really slow. Even when i set j-flash to automatic speed. I can…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] SFR display not working for register arrays of nRF52840.

Hello Dirk, Great to hear that you are up and running again. As the initial inquiry has been solved this thread will be closed now. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Sow to determine MAC address used for SES License.

Hi Russ, Oh OK, I assumed you already gave our sales team the MAC addresses, sorry for the confusion. When choosing the "right" MAC address we recommend choosing a physical one which is build into your PC, like the Ethernet controller or build in…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Ozone.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We received your inquiry via e-mail in parallel. For future inquiries please try to use only one contacting channel, otherwise it can happen that information gets lost between channels which can lead to unnecessarily…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. IAR unfortunately does not support any streaming trace features. For the best trace experience we recommend using Ozone the J-Link debugger. It can be used for free with a J-Trace PRO and works with IAR output formats.…
  • dzabel -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] SFR display not working for register arrays of nRF52840.

Hi Nino, thank you for spending all the time on this issue! It seems I had a different version of the nRF CPU Support Package installed. It looked different from your image, for example, it had a subfolder "Registers", but lacked the register files you…
  • JimJamUrCode -

Replied to the thread SWIPELIST not scrolling reliably.

Hello again, As I was prepping a demo of this problem, I found the issue... Source Code (10 lines)When I first built this project, I implemented the GUI_Tick() function in a portion of code that STM32CubeMX destroyed when rebuilding my project. It went…
  • gawied -

Posted the thread [SOLVED] Ozone.

Thread
    I am new to Ozone and am busy checking it out with my brand new J-Trace for Cortex-M - yeah!!! Worked through your tutorial and got every thing setup - all is well and looks great. My question: Is it possible to load and debug more than one .elf (.out…
  • gawied -

Posted the thread J-Trace and IAR.

Thread
    I just want to find out if IAR EWARM 8.32.2 supports streaming trace with J-Trace Pro for Contex-M, as I am having difficulty to set it up.
  • ewright -

Replied to the thread undefined reference to `IMAGE_SetPNG'.

Thanks for the response. I was pulling in png images using the guibuilder. the png package fixed the error. Why is the PNG not included by default? Is it not recommended or not popular?
  • schmalr -

Replied to the thread Sow to determine MAC address used for SES License.

Nino, You missed the point of the question. To get a license file, I must first provide a MAC address to which it will be locked. If a PC has multiple MAC addresses, how do I determine which one to provide? Russ