Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• v01d -

Replied to the thread Relocate symbols in OZONE.

Quote from lukma: “Hi, Just to test if I can "break" the execution of the code (in some random place) - see if symbols are correctly loaded (after relocation) and resume. ” Oh ok. When you halt the target CPU at a random place with the monitor…
  • Quote from lukma: “ The original question was about the possibility to emulate/generate with Segger setup the TRST and !RESET signals with micro seconds resolution. ” It is true, apologies :) I still do not understand why you want /need it. For what…
  • Hi, Please don't get me wrong, but I think that we are going off topic a bit here. The original question was about the possibility to emulate/generate with Segger setup the TRST and !RESET signals with micro seconds resolution.
  • lukma -

Hi, Just to test if I can "break" the execution of the code (in some random place) - see if symbols are correctly loaded (after relocation) and resume.
  • Quote from lukma: “Hi, Thank you for your response. My approach (I think that it is what your suggested above): ” Lukma, If you / your Co is willing / in -need, I can deliver a working debug setup on U-boot and Linux kernel, for your SoC/board, if…
  • Hey Lukma, Quote from lukma: “(gdb) target remote localhost:2331 (gdb) hb *0x908000 ........... ” Yes.. Quote from lukma: “However, I would like to know how early I can stop the i.MX6Q when I do generate the reset (with 'mo reset'). This may be…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Snapping time in a window motion.

Hi Alex, I'm not sure if I understand your problem correctly. The variable Period sets the period it takes for a moving operation to finish. As of right know it's not possible to set a snapping period for motion support within emWin. Best…
  • v01d -

Replied to the thread RTOS plugin when no GDBServer used ( = IDE / tool uses jlink dll ).

Hi Nino, Quote: “..... The GDB Server plugin is not compatible to Ozone or ES as the GDB Server has to use another approach due to the limitations of the GDB Protocol. So you can only use the available plugins from us in third party IDEs if the IDE…
  • v01d -

Quote from lukma: “... I would like to do it without any breakpoints set (HW or SW). Just break the execution of the code (at some random place), load symbols with offset - inspect the code and just resume execution. ” This seems a little…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread RISCV base timing information.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you elaborate what cycle count you are referring to? Currently Embedded Studio does not implement a cycle counter display for RISC-V. If you use a simulator project instead running on actual hardware we display a…
  • Sauci -

Replied to the thread Unable to write to ECC flash on tms570lc4357 device.

Hello, Any news about this thread? Best regards, Guillaume
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] JLink EDU and Renesas HEW and E2 Studio.

Hello, Quote from cymatics: “However, i was never able to get a successful upload of my code to the processor and get it running. ” This is why we suggest trying it with the Commander first. If you can download and debug in the Commander, J-Link…
  • LexaGb -

Posted the thread Snapping time in a window motion.

Thread
    Hello, I'm working on a custom widget that would use motion (sort of horizontal listwheel or swipelist). And I'd like to reduce time for snapping the items to the snap position just like listwheel widget does . As far as I understand there is a…
  • sridhar6994 -

Posted the thread font size is 256x32,256x64 etc.

Thread
    Hi currently I am working on TFT projects,It invovles fonts for text and number. default font size given are 256x8,256x16 but i need more size in fonts.So please give your suggestions to proceed further.
  • sridhar6994 -

Posted the thread 7 inch TFT image not clear even for sample code.

Thread
    Hi I have made images to be visible in TFT using sample codes from github for nuvoton I am using N9H30 series evaluation board,In this series I have dumped only sample code but that image is also not good.And secondly the frame window is moved a little…
  • Diguino -

Replied to the thread LcdWriteDataMultiple function sends only one line of frame each time..

Hi Sven, I changed driver command with cache as GUIDRV_FlexColor_SetFunc(pDevice, &PortAPI, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_F66722, GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C1B8); I tried test code…
  • cymatics -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] JLink EDU and Renesas HEW and E2 Studio.

Hi Nino, Thank you for your reply. I'm aware that the Edu model comes without support, so i regret and apologize for my earlier statement. I was so frustrated when i wrote it. Again, apologies. I was able to manipulate the processor's IO registers…
  • htsmith19 -

Posted the thread DropDown Widget Problems.

Thread
    Hi, I'm using a DropDown widget and have added 3 strings to the widget ("PA", "PSI", "BAR"). The dropdown expands and closes just fine, however when I select the last option (BAR) and re-open the widget, it appears like the items have all shifted up one…
  • Andrzej -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

• Francois C. -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] J-Link: VTREF has to be powered on at each start.

Thanks Nino. It is working, we can close the ticket.