Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Prevent button getting focus.

Hi, Yes, simply call BUTTON_SetFocusable(hButton, State) where hButton is a handle to the button and State describes whether it is focusable or not. Please note, that there was a typo in older versions of emWin. Depending on the version you are using…
  • mati1485 -

Posted the thread Prevent button getting focus.

Thread
    HI! I have several buttons that works like a switches. On first click button changes the variable state to true and second to false (for example). Everyting works perfect but there is a problem. When I click button first time it's get focus and second…
  • HenryGab -

Posted the thread Telink single-wire support?.

Thread
    Simple question. I've a number of devices that are now using the Telink TLSR8266 chipset, due to low cost BLE mesh support. This appears to use a proprietary singe-wire connection for programming (details are hard to come by). I've found an SDK to…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Unable to download SES for Linux.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us ES for Linux is of course still available. Could you provide a screenshot of the "old" looking website? Does it help when clearing browser cache and revisiting the site? Best…
  • jev -

Posted the thread Unable to download SES for Linux.

Thread
    Trying to download SES for ARM for a Linux host (either 32- or 64-bit) from segger.com/downloads/embedded-studio. Both (32-bit and 64-bit) versions don't start a download but send me to an old-looking download page. Is SES for Linux not available…
  • krzysztofnp -

Posted the thread Cannot see all tasks, that are sent.

Thread
    Hello, I'm trying to launch System View on our specific system and because of that, I use "NoOS" System View distrubution. I have 20 tasks, but SystemView displays only three channels. My tasks are displayed simultaneously within these three channels -…
  • nicastellanos -

Posted the thread Ozone Breakpoints not setting correctly.

Thread
    Hi there, I am using Ozone V2.60k along with an NXP Mk64F12 MCU. I have noticed that recently when I was debugging my code would begin running when I am stepping over through an IF/ELSE statement or a SWITCH case, basically anything with a conditional…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Button background.

Hi, yes, you can set a custom skinning routine. Attached is the example from my previous post but with an additional button. For this button I use a custom skinning routine which draws the bitmap. If clicked the button gets also a red…
  • davidra7 -

Posted the thread Nordic SES and mbedTLS with Zephyr.

Thread
    HI, I am developing software in SES V4.14 Nordic version (downloaded using NRF connect) for Nordic NRF9160 DK and everything works great until I tried to add mbedTLS. Nordic sample uses Zephyr framework and works great , I tried to add mbedTLS by adding…
  • doubleo.cbh -

Posted the thread Is there a possibility for binding widget / GUI toolkit with SES?.

Thread
    Hi all, I am currently researching Bluetooth Mesh with Nordic Thingy 52 (device) as my nodes. I use the mesh demo from Nordic and edit the codes using the environment of Segger Embedded Studio. I hope to create a GUI to show the observers how the…
  • anuj.tanksali -

Replied to the thread Button background.

Hello, Thanks is there any way if i don't want to override the callback function of button. Regards, Anuj
  • i was using the false version of Segger SystemView app, the bug in app has been fixed as discussed in https://forum.segger.com/index.php/Thread/3901-Bugs-found-in-SystemView
  • Sue -

Replied to the thread Plotting graphs.

Good morning Sven, I thank you very much for your quick and great reply : that helps me to move forward in my project. Further, I am going to implement this in my codes, and also to learn better the GUI chapter from your manual. Then, I will give you a…
  • hrb -

Posted the thread How much RAM is required for J-Link to proper work with Flash breakpoints.

Thread
    Hi, i wasn't able to find anything in the manual about this. I want to replace the Ram area J-Link uses for Flash breakpoints (reprogramming the flash). I think the command for this is "SetWorkRam". I only found a Wiki-Page which says the amount of Ram…
  • Digilee -

Replied to the thread Touchscreen stops responding after ~65 seconds.

Hi Sven, Thanks for your responses. My BSP_TS_GetState() always returns the last 'touch' position, so when the button is released, it will always be the last touch position. However, you pointed me to the solution. The touch driver starts returning a…
  • Andrzej -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G Discovery.

• Hi, I am recoring using Post-Mortem Mode, i can receive the cyclisch information according to function _SendSyncInfo(). But the SEGGER SystemView app shows me only first block of recorded information. Can someone please explain me why i can read only…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, there are two types of graph data. One is using points (the XY version) and the other one uses values (YT). Call GRAPH_DATA_XY_GetPoint() to get a point of the given index. If you added 3 points use an index of 1 to get the second point. The point…
  • Sue -

Dear Sven, I have got one question while working on my project : #1. When I work with the array, how can I convert the type uint32_t to the type GUI_POINT ? I have been trying to resolve this issue, but fail so far..... I thank you in advance for your…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Touchscreen stops responding after ~65 seconds.

Hi, Please check if you pass the up events from the touch controller with the same (or at least very close to) coordinates as the last down event. Otherwise it might happen that emWin doesn't create WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED messages. Imagine a button…