Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Karim -

Replied to the thread Polygon Rotation.

Thank you Alex. I think I got. The pivot point is set by how we define the polygon points. Thank you very much about that sample code and your guidance.
  • LexaGb -

Yes, we could say that, I suppose. I would say, the term of the origin point is applicable when drawing the polygon. Rotation of the polygon is doing in relative coordinates. When we are drawing rotated polygon we set the origin point again for drawing…
  • Karim -

Thank you Alex. It was a very good sample code. As I understood we can set the origin point by using GUI_DrawPoint() function. And after that the rotation will be done according to that point. Did I understand correctly?
  • LexaGb -

Hello, the coordinates of polygon are considered related to the origin point when drawing the polygon. When rotating the polygon the origin point is the pivot point of the polygon that can be inside and outside the polygon depending on its…
  • PeterSp -

Replied to the thread Stack pointer is setup to incorrect alignment.

Thank you Nino for your hint. The IAR support let me check the linker file. There I found a definition for the 'Initial Supervisor SP' (VECTOR_000) evaluating to 0x20003FF7. But the initial SP must be 8-byte aligned. Observing this rule solves the…
  • Karim -

Posted the thread Polygon Rotation.

Thread
    Hello I have a simple question about polygon rotation, that I couldn't find the answer in reference manual. I want to know what is the origin point of rotation in function GUI_RotatePolygon? I mean this function rotates the polygon around to which…
  • SEGGER support team, can you please help with the above? COME ON!!! I spent a lot of money on the SEGGER/JLink device! :)
  • kraiskil -

Posted the thread Profiling CortexM0 with Ozone.

Thread
    Is "Code Profiling" with Ozone possible when the target is a ARM CortexM0 (which lacks SWV/SWO, and if I understand correctly, the ITM module)? Ozone happily opens the "Code Profile" window for me, but no execution statistics seem to be collected.…
  • Newbie question: What is the suggested Vendor& Manufacturer's Part Number for the connector to design into my Target, to mate with the 19-pin Cortex-M Adaptor ribbon cable? BR, Kevin
  • godmode -

Posted the thread [J-Trace] [Texas Instruments AM335x] Compatibility.

Thread
    Is TI AM335x compatible with J-Trace? Iam struggling to connect this processor to J-Trace. Does anyone managed to connect it to J-Trace?
  • ThomasG -

Replied to the thread Ozone 2.70a: Issues running under Ubuntu 18.04 in virtual machine.

Thanks for your reply. Adding the two project files here. The one titled Ozone3.jdebug is used on the Win10 host, the other on the Ubuntu VM. The target in both cases is physically the same custom i.MX6S board with 1GB of RAM, and the same JLink.
  • sgodfrind -

Replied to the thread Custom symbol names in J-scope with RTT while sampling.

Hello Arne, Thank you for your answer. Do you have a rough idea of when this new version will be available? Best regards
  • SEGGER - Erik -

Replied to the thread Difficulty implementing Open Flashloader per wiki instructions.

Hello, I do not really understand the summary of what seems to actually working. How do you test your algorithm? Using MCUXpresso? If yes, please follow the provided troubleshoot instructions provided in the Open Flashloader wiki article. Troubleshoot
  • SEGGER - Arne -

Replied to the thread Custom symbol names in J-scope with RTT while sampling.

Hello, there is no new version yet, but we are going to improve the symbol name handling. Best regards Arne
  • Eselchen -

Replied to the thread Cylic Update of local/global variables.

Hi Nino, I found this some minutes before ;) confusing, if I Yes, this was what I was looking for, but I fell into the trap with the description. And it could be a bit confunsing, if I want to watch different (static) variables in different modules with…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Stack pointer is setup to incorrect alignment.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that IAR Workbench is no SEGGER product so we can't help you out here. We suggest contacting IAR support instead. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Cylic Update of local/global variables.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. I think your are looking for the watch window. Could you give it a try? Edit: It seems that your registered with a company e-mail and you are using a J-Link EDU. Please note that any kind of commercial use of our EDU…
  • eyal.gal -

Replied to the thread segger studio seems to ignore the memory map file.

I'm not 100% we are talking about the same thing. in the ld script a memory region that is defined RO only means that this region if written to by the program should generate compile time\link time error. All flash regions should be defined RO according…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Ozone 2.70a: Issues running under Ubuntu 18.04 in virtual machine.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Ozone should behave always the same no matter the platform. Could you provide an example project for reproduction? Then we could take a look. Best regards, Nino
  • sgodfrind -

Posted the thread Custom symbol names in J-scope with RTT while sampling.

Thread
    Hi everyone, I set my own symbol names in a RTT J-scope project, following the same solution as this topic: forum.segger.com/index.php/Thr…t=symbol%2Bname#post21141 It works fine when loading the project but as soon as I press the sampling button (red…