Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lukma -

Replied to the thread Relocate symbols in OZONE.

Hi Nino, Thanks for pointing me to Ozone "Commands" in the Console as I was not aware of it. Best regards, Łukasz
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread RTOS plugin when no GDBServer used ( = IDE / tool uses jlink dll ).

Hi, If I understand you correctly you are looking to port the RTOS awarness to other IDEs/debuggers? Is that correct? In that case the interfacing with the J-Link library is generic and only a read and write function is called. Everything else is…
  • VANAJA -

Posted the thread processor frequency.

Thread
    Respected sir, I am working with RISCV-ISA and its variants RV32IMAF, RV32IMAFC. May I know what is its operating frequency of the respective processor variants? Thanks in advance
  • Andrzej -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

Thank you! How do you flip the button 90 and the text on it?
  • Diguino -

Posted the thread LcdWriteDataMultiple function sends only one line of frame each time..

Thread
    I designed a custom board with STM32F413RH and 4DOLED-282815 display. Oled display has 128x128 pixel. I think ram is enough to use stemwin because STM32F413RH has 320 KB RAM and 1.5MByte Flash. I want to use stemwin without OS. I rearranged…
  • Pieter Eggermont -

Posted the thread ProgBar - Fill bar.

Thread
    Hi, My progress bar is filling strange .. You can see the progress bar running in the movie (uploaded via YouTube): ProgBar Movie or check the image (progab_filling_strange.png) below C Source Code (38 lines) In my Paint function of the active Window,…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry, To move symbols to another location you can use command Project.RelocateSymbols. How to use it is explained in the Ozone user manual. Section "" Scripting Interface shows a sample on how to do it with a bootloader…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread emwin - GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx loading different CSV files.

Hi Sysmop226, I have tried to reproduce this with an array like you said, with an even bigger file and less target memory than the file size, but it still worked fine. Even with an older version (5.48) from before something in the GUI_LANG module was…
  • VANAJA -

Posted the thread RISCV base timing information.

Thread
    Respected sir, I am the new user of the Segger Embedded Studio, but the tool is superb as it is flexible for the beginners. I have executed the C application code using RISCV-ISA RV32IMAF and obtained the results. Based on which core, the base timing…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Widget Edit display unexpected length string.

Hi Ross Lee, if you leave out the Para element, the EDIT widget will have a default length of 8. That was indeed your mistake. Now if you want to increase the text length and add a longer text to your widget, you should call EDIT_SetMaxLen() before
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

HI, Of course, _cbCallback and _cbDialog are just names and you can choose them freely. But, the callback set for a dialog receives a WM_INIT_DIALOG message after all its dialog elements are created. This gives you the chance to configure the different…
  • Ross Lee -

Replied to the thread Widget Edit display unexpected length string.

Hi, This issue is finally solved by changing the element Para of Edit in resource table. As said in datasheet of emwin " The element Para is used according to the parameter MaxLen of the function EDIT_CreateEx()." Original code: Source Code (1…
  • lukma -

Thanks for the hint. I was just curious - how one can load re-located U-Boot symbols (or shared library for example). In my use case - I would like to do it without any breakpoints set (HW or SW). Just break the execution of the code (at some random…
  • Hi, Thank you for your response. My approach (I think that it is what your suggested above): Power cycle the board Go to the U-Boot prompt > Start GDB server: ./JLinkGDBServerExe -select USB -device MCIMX6Q7 -endian little -if JTAG -speed auto -noir…
  • Sysmop226 -

Replied to the thread emwin - GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx loading different CSV files.

Hi Florian, Thanks for the reply. I can reproduce the issue only with big CSV files. Source Code (3 lines)in test1 I get the number of languages in the file. in test2 I get 0 -> Failure. The CSV file (Array) is Valid, its a const array located on the…
  • Andrzej -

Posted the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

Thread
    When to use _cbCallback and when _cbDialog?
  • v01d -

• Interesting. So you saying, If I understand it right, it's coming out of reset but then is to quick for you to halt it ? Have you tried: connect to to the core, halt; set hardware bp at your wanted reset stop (0x908000 seems), reset the target &…
  • v01d -

Replied to the thread RTOS plugin when no GDBServer used ( = IDE / tool uses jlink dll ).

Quote: “How to use them is explained in Ozone manual. ” Does it mean I can use Ozone's plugin (so library) in another IDE? Just making sure I understand it. (Through a public available API to the RTOS's *.so ? or how ? )
  • v01d -

Replied to the thread How to set JLink to never power the board.

Hi, Quote: “Could you clarify which isolator you are currently using? ” USB Isolator -> segger.com/products/debug-prob…tors/j-link-usb-isolator/ Quote: “Does the same behavior occur when using another target board? ” Yes, I have purchased…