Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• wrani -

Posted the thread Critical region.

Thread
    Hi, I have an nrf52840 based project , in my application I have a short duration ( ~100ms ) that I need radio to be quiet ( no RX\TX ). Can I use "OS_TASK_EnterRegion " for that ? Does this function has any effect on BLE Stack ? ( the alternative is to…
  • wrani -

Posted the thread emBuild usage.

Thread
    Hi, I am using ebmBuild to build my SES project ( integration into CI project ). Project is nrf52840 based. The artifacts from that build ( app.hex , and s140_nrf52_6.1.0_softdevice.hex ) should be later programmed using nrfgprog utility. Do I need to…
  • LONGCHENGYAO -

Replied to the thread building on SES.

There is a new discovery. For what I met earlier,it only showed error about ss_init_main.c which I had modified the codes based on a normal template. But just now I added a line of code in main.c,it also showed the same error about main.c. Then I…
  • LONGCHENGYAO -

Hello, Thank you for your reply. Please forgive my limited express ability. What I want is building this project successfully, and I am using the internal compiler-gcc. I tried to upload the zip file but it gone beyond the max file size which is only…
  • geom12 -

Posted the thread Clang compilation database.

Thread
    We're trying to get the -MJ compilation database option to work when using clang as the compiler. I've tried a few variations but always get error: unknown argument. I've also tried wrapping with the -Xclang option but no luck. The incantation looks…
  • sigdavid -

Replied to the thread Debug problem in ES.

Hi Nino, thank you for your reply. I created the project with CubeMX as Makefile and just built adding nothing to the project, with the options in attached CubeMX file. As you suggested I created the project for Atollic, I imported the project in ES, but…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] More Specific Error Reporting for JLink.exe.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We received it via ticket system as well. To make sure no information gets lost between the different communications channels this ticket will be closed now. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Cannot connect, need a hint on what the errors tell me.

Hello Lars, Thank you for your inquiry. It seems that J-Link can't access the device properly. Attached is a working SWD connection to a SAMV71 XPlained Ultra eval board. Unfortunately it does not have JTAG so I could not test that. Do you have such an…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. What exactly is the setup you are trying to achieve? Are you using the internal compiler or an external one? Could you provide your project for reproduction? Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Porting an IAR EW for ARM project to SES.

Hello, Thank you for explaining your setup. Quote from jev: “However. We have the habit of using a single includefile to store all the generic control-macro's in. They must be available throughout the whole program. I do not want to hide these in an…
  • joshfdi -

Posted the thread [SOLVED] More Specific Error Reporting for JLink.exe.

Thread
    Let me explain my situation briefly. I use a single Windows batch file to program several different devices with JLink.exe. This batch file sits in a directory with a .jlink file containing J-Link Commander commands which is passed (by the batch file) to…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [Ozone] Environment variable substitution not working.

Hi, That sounds strange indeed. An example implementation can be found attached. We create a ENV SYSTMP. When called in Ozone as $(SYSTMP) it resolves as expected. Best regards, Nino
  • AntonK -

Posted the thread How to draw bitmap output argb8888 from rgb888 input?.

Thread
    Hello, can anyone give example of how to draw bitmap from input RGB888 from memory to output ARGB8888 in some LCD lay? I'm using STM32H743I-eval board with another LCD 1024x768. Any graphical figures draws good. Is appear any emWin functions or i have to…
  • LONGCHENGYAO -

PS: i think my c codes has no error because i once built the same codes successfully ,but i don't know how it can be.
  • LONGCHENGYAO -

Posted the thread building on SES.

Thread
    hello, please forgive my limited express ability. there is win8.1,SES for ARM V4.12(64-bit). when building my c codes on SES, I met a error which showed "Error starting process D:/segger/gcc/arm-none-eabi/bin/cc1". this problem has made me puzzled over…
  • jgarnica -

Replied to the thread Double Echo in JLinkRTTClient.

I tried installing J-Link 6.40 on a fresh Ubuntu 18.04.1 VM, this also exhibits the doubling. Going back a few versions, it appears the last working version for me is 6.32i, 6.34 and later show the doubling.
  • garrulous -

Replied to the thread [Ozone] Environment variable substitution not working.

Thanks Nino; unfortunately I am still having the original problem, even after removing $HOME. Perhaps I am doing something wrong; is it possible you could please detail a simple working example? Perhaps I am setting the environment variable in the…
  • LHE -

Posted the thread Cannot connect, need a hint on what the errors tell me.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I have a hardware prototype with an ATMEL ATSAMV71Q21 that has ... gone through rough times (short circuit between core and IO voltage), meaning the device may have taken physical damage. The board errors were fixed at this point,…
  • jev -

Replied to the thread Porting an IAR EW for ARM project to SES.

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “1: It is not necessary to port IAR projects if you are using Nordic SDK. The latest SDK already has working Embedded Studio projects. ” Thanks, but that is not the issue. I have a real-world project that was set up in IAR…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread How can I use jflash to read device memory and save to file?.

Hello, Quote from weiqj: “I MCU is TI CC2538. The address is not in the flash section. Is it the reason that j-flash won't work? ” Yes in that case J-Flash is the wrong tool to use. This could be achieved with J-Flash via init or exit steps but it…