Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• enz -

Replied to the thread Ozone installation problem on Kubuntu.

Hello Nino, did you found the culprit? I just gave Ozone V3.24 a try and the .deb package installs just fine now on Kubuntu. So this seems to be solved. Thanks a lot! Best regards, Martin
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Error while determining flash info on SAMV71.

Hi, this is not a support forum. If you are entitled to support please use our official support channel as explained in my signature. Best regards, Nino
  • emrainey -

Since Admins aren't answering these messages, I'll just chime in that that range in the error above is for the QSPI memory, which isn't attached or enabled (AFAIK). Perhaps this RAMCode which is loaded to clear the flash thinks it has to erase a QSPI…
  • rookie -

Posted the thread Unable to load program on app core nRF53 in v7.20 and above.

Thread
    Hello, I was using 7.00 version with my nRF53 but after updating to the latest version, I found that cannot load program using loadbin, loadfile commands anymore. After trying out various versions and going through the release notes, I found this in
  • nrg6 -

Posted the thread Debug session quits by itself.

Thread
    Hello, i am trying to debug a project on a STM32H753VIT. The Ozone version ist V3.22e. The debugger is a J-Link Pro. I can download the program without any problems. But when i start the program, i get the following error message after a few seconds:…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Simple program to write Zynq 7010 flash via JTAG (like JFlashLite).

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, there is: segger.com/products/debug-prob…nk/technology/j-link-sdk/ Best regards, Fabian
  • emrainey -

This morning I tried something different, by using the erase as a range. Source Code (6 lines)This seemed to work correctly. What is the difference in the SEGGER tools between erase (ERASE chip?) and erase 0x400000 0x600000 ?
  • JulianR -

Posted the thread Referenced data not displayed.

Thread
    I am trying to debug some data that is held within a reference on the stack. However, I am not able to see the content of it in ozone. In my production project I get "<outofscope>" in the location. In the minimal example shown below I get the correct…
  • emrainey -

This is an older board. Is this a symptom of a worn out flash?
  • emrainey -

Posted the thread Error while determining flash info on SAMV71.

Thread
    I'm experiencing this on a ATSAMV71Q21B. I've erased the chip completely using different methods and tried the following commands: Source Code (3 lines) The last part fails with error -1, failed while determining flash info, claiming it failed to…
  • Leonid_G -

Posted the thread Simple program to write Zynq 7010 flash via JTAG (like JFlashLite).

Thread
    Hi all, I want to write small console program much like JFlashLite for programming only Zynq7010 which can: - search and wait for connected board - program/verify bin file Is there any SDK/API for JLink? I noticed that there are two dlls which come…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread Flashing through VS Code?.

What exactly is the question? When starting a debug session, J-Link takes care of the potentially required flash programming automatically. If you are looking for a stand-alone flash programming solution, I doubt that VSCode is the way to go.
  • dcblack -

Posted the thread Ozone crashing consistently.

Thread
    I am not sure why, but Ozone has started crashing when I try to continue my program after attaching and pausing successfully. The crash is very consistent. I am no longer able to make progress on my project. OS: macOS 10.15.7 Catalina App: Ozone(x64)…
  • hariharan -

Posted the thread Skipping certain values in Graph plot.

Thread
    Hi, I'm using GRAPH_DATA_YT_AddValue() function to continuously plot values on a graph. In my application, I should not plot '0' (Y-axis value) outputs and am just required to leave it or skip it (for that iteration alone) and proceed to plot the next…
  • Chris_Pearson -

Posted the thread Flashing through VS Code?.

Thread
    I'm trying to find information on how to flash an MCU with a J-Link through Visual Studio Code. All I seem to be able to find is information regarding debugging through J-Link. I've followed the instructions in the SEGGER wiki for setting up debugging,…
  • erwinrol -

Replied to the thread Ozone hardlocks on debug start ....

I can confirm this problem. My workflow is that I open an elf file (for a SAM4S in this case) with Ozone and after editing my code with VS code and compiling it with cmake/ninja Ozone will notice the elf file changed and asks me to re-upload it to the…
  • RTTseemsOK -

Posted the thread Data breakpoints only work when evaluating ==.

Thread
    If I set a data breakpoint for ==, no problem. If I change it to any other evaluation like >= or < I get a "?" over the breakpoint and it doesn't work anymore. Same issue as this guy: devzone.nordicsemi.com/f/nordi…52840dk-or-working-poorly Nordic…
  • utkarsh.sethi7 -

Posted the thread Re-direct scanf to USART.

Thread
    Hi, I'm trying to use scanf or scanf like function to read USART I've tried the guide on libc_customizing_putchar and got custom uart3_printf working. But I'm getting stuck while trying to create uart3_scanf . Source Code (25 lines) I keep getting
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Delay function.

Hi Steve, The importer will simply import whatever the CudeIDE project is at that point. A reimport is not available. Best regards, Nino
  • james.liu -

Replied to the thread How can Ozone display Chinese characters properly?.

Sorry, I created CN_Chars.txt with UTF-8. Try this CN_Chars_CP936.txt, it's with code page 936. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…cf7ecec01236ff4d49330fa8c