Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• billium -

Replied to the thread Ozone on debian buster segfault.

They are not active at the same time and the SWO box is ticked. I am using a STM32F103C8 (blue pill) With PB3 wired to SWO and PB4 wired to NRST of the JLink plug. I have not done enough research on this last problem to waste any of your time on this, I…
  • bobrecny -

Replied to the thread Nordic License on MacOS Not Working.

If you haven't already solved this, be sure you open SES, hit "Continue" on the license notice, then open a Nordic SDK solution from the file menu. The default "Hello" project is what's tripping up the license detection. Once you have a Nordic project…
  • SEGGER - Leon -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] RTT Client cannot connect to port 19021 anymore.

Hello, We found the issue that caused RTTClient to fail when connecting to a running J-Link debug session. We have fixed this internally already. A release version of the J-Link software package that contains this fix is planned for Friday this week…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Great to hear that you are up and running again. Quote from billium: “If I can find out how I'll mark as solved. ” Don't worry I will take care of it. Quote from billium: “One point though, if I use JLinkSWOViewer I can see my…
  • Ewout Boks -

Replied to the thread STLink conversion utility for STLink v3.

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it! The G4 Nucleo board has a separate mini SWD connector that (through a converter) can be attached to my regular JLink-Pro, So, even when the conversion utility is not ready yet, the board can be used with a standard…
  • billium -

Great thanks Nino that stopped the segfault. If I can find out how I'll mark as solved. One point though, if I use JLinkSWOViewer I can see my ITM_Print(0,"hello") but although the terminal now has 'SWO Active' I do not see anything when the processor…
  • rise.cai -

Posted the thread How can I code for SystemView?.

Thread
    I want to code for SYSTEMVIEW for free~ What should I do? :) :) :)
  • rise.cai -

Replied to the thread SystemView's bugs.

Question 3: Is there a way to fix the BUG by myself? Can I fix the BUG base on the SYSVIEW source code and only open source the SYSVIEW source code? I have list what I want to change the source code, as above~ Help~~~~~~~~ SOS~~~~~~~~~
  • rise.cai -

Replied to the thread SystemView's bugs.

I have the other question about the LGPL license; If the LGPL license will protect the sample.c and config.c under SystemView/Sample and SystemView/Config doc?
  • rise.cai -

Posted the thread SystemView's bugs.

Thread
    1.The TimeStamp have possible to overrange: Could you add these code to detect? SEGGER_SYSVIEW.C _TrySendOverflowPacket(void): U32 Delta; ...... TimeStamp = SEGGER_SYSVIEW_GET_TIMESTAMP(); +if(_SYSVIEW_Globals.LastTxTimeStamp > TimeStamp) +{ + Delta =…
  • kirschi -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Flasher Pro & Universal Flash Loader Config. & ChipErase.

HI Arne, thanks for the info and the link, we managed to fill & pad the hex file using the IAR linker settings. BR, Mario
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] RTX RTOS Ozone plugin develop.

Hello, We received your inquiry vie our support system as well. To keep all information at once place this thread will be closed now. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The issue should be fixed with Ozone V2.62f. Could you give it a try? Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hi, G4 support will be added with the next J-Link software beta planned this week. To get a notification when it is available you can subscribe here: segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7,94 Best regards, Nino
  • Ewout Boks -

Hi Nino, thank you for your reply! What about J-Link support for the STM32G4 series? I could not find it in the list of supported devices.
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread JLink RTT logger for Raspberry Pi - no capture.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The J-Link software package for ARM hosts comes without support so please understand that we can't put time into this issue. Alternatively we recommend using an external PC that is connected to the Raspberry via…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hi, We have now ordered the boards and will investigate this when they arrive. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED]Jlink RTT and STM32F4.

Hello Long, Please understand that we can't assist you further here as it would leave the assist scope of our forum as it is user responsibility to debug user made setup issues. We provided you with a working example project for reference which you can…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Redefinition of FLASH in SEGGER_Flash.icf.

Hello, Quote from Asinus: “Where do I have to correct this? In an existing file or in project optinons or where? ” You can do so in the project options in category Linker. There you can right click the entry and select open. Or if you right click your
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread How to select correct function when switch windows.

Hi, I would delete the current window and create the new one. This way the memory consumed by one window will get freed. Of course, there can be reasons to not delete a window, e.g. setting up some data in WM_CREATE takes while. I barely use…