Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• eBrock -

Posted the thread J-Flash - CRC checksum does not compute as instructed.

Thread
    I'm using J-Flash 6.44e and when I deselect the UICR memory range, nothing changes with the CRC checksum. In fact, the log still says that it is using 3 ranges when it should be using only 1 range according to the configuration. I've tried saving the…
  • 40490FDB -

Posted the thread Ozone Instruction Trace Not Working Running In DRAM ATSAMA5D27.

Thread
    I'm using Ozone for instruction trace with a ATSAMA5D27. Initially a bootloader is run from SRAM and trace and breakpoints work well at that point. But as soon as execution is started in DRAM the instruction trace listing is mostly 0xFFs. Using J-Link…
  • bio_med -

Replied to the thread Window.

Thank you. But what if I have more than one button on the display, do I need to write separate functions for each button created? . For example, I have touch calibration and O2 cell. The code above is for touch. Do I need to write a different code for O2…
  • ls_technokrat -

Replied to the thread STM32G031 Flash Download Protected.

Hi Fabian Thank's for the quick reply! Ok, I tried pulling the BOOT0 pin high without success, but it might actually be disabled per default. I'll look into that. It's custom hardware and I don't have a demo board at hand to see if it happens there as…
  • JanBurg -

Replied to the thread Loading GRAPH with an array of values.

Hi Florian, this would be not enough in my case. I want to update my FFT at least once in a second. My display can show 750 frequency lines. That means I have to do 750 times GRAPH_DATA_YT_AddValue, correct? And this seems to be impossible within one…
  • awneil -

Replied to the thread linker problem.

Quote from lfchaves: “Is this kind of file supported by SEGGER? ” Are you using the Segger linker, or GCC ? The library would have to be in a format supported by whichever Linker you're using. It would also have to use a calling convention…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Loading GRAPH with an array of values.

Hello Jan, you should be able to add multiple values per second. I've attached a small sample doing this, and it added anywhere from 30 to 60 or more values per second. Best regards, Florian
  • mringwal -

Replied to the thread Feature Request RTT: SEGGER_RTT_GetAvailWriteSpace.

Thanks, that's Awesome! Yes, I think I'm aware of the limitations and the async nature. To me, it looks like RTT TRIM + retry is similar to NO_SKIP_BLOCK, if the retry happens right after the write (if there's another queue, the retry could happen…
  • Andrzej -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

Thanks for the clarification. All the time I mean WIDGET with vertical descriptions.
  • JanBurg -

Posted the thread Loading GRAPH with an array of values.

Thread
    Hello, I am using a GRAPH to display an FFT spectrum. So all Y/T values in the diagram need to be updated at least once in a second. The common method calling GRAPH_DATA_YT_AddValue in a loop for each horizontal pixel is too slow for updating the diagram…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Unable to write to ECC flash on tms570lc4357 device.

Hi Guillaume, Sorry for the delay in response. Yes, J-Link does not support ECC downloads. This area is not supposed to be downloaded to. The J-Link uses the TI API to activate ECC calculation. The ECC area is then managed by the CPU itself. Does this…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread STM32G031 Flash Download Protected.

Hi Lukas, Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the J-Link Software and Documentation Pack does not support text boxes for Linux/MAC yet. Under Windows, there is an unlock dialog, which asks the user whether he wants to unsecure the device or…
  • ls_technokrat -

Posted the thread STM32G031 Flash Download Protected.

Thread
    Dear Segger Community I'm using a JLink Pro to flash a STM32G031G8 device via SWD with JLinkExe under Ubuntu. Downloading works and the software starts _after a power cycle_. Resetting the MCU, either by issuing the 'r' command or by pulling the RESETn…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Hi Andrzej, I'm not sure what you mean by converting, but if you mean custom drawing a widget then yes, you're able to custom draw all widgets. This is done by executing the drawing operations in a WM_PAINT case in a callback function. This function…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread font size is 256x32,256x64 etc.

Hi sridhar6994, what I meant was that the maximum height of a font is 255 pixels. So the theoretic maximum is 255 px by 255 px (255x255). I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Best regards, Florian
  • Andrzej -

Can you convert WIDGET EDIT and SPINBOX in a similar way?
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Does STRACE functionality must halt?.

Hello, We received your inquiry via our support system as well. Please try to use only one communication at a time to avoid delays and lost information between channels. To answer the questions quickly for the community: 1. The instruction data…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread jlink.exe console messages.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you elaborate what your setup is here exactly? Did you develop the C# application with J-Link SDK? If that is the case please not that J-Link SDK related topics may not be discussed in this forum as it is public…