Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We are currently working on a new multi-processing concept / solution which is expected to be completed in Q1/2020. This will then allow multiple connections via IP (if all come from the same host PC) For now, you are limited to 1 connection via IP.
  • To answer the original question: Quote from lukma: “The original question was about the possibility to emulate/generate with Segger setup the TRST and !RESET signals with micro seconds resolution. ” This is not possible right now. It may be in in a…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Feature Request RTT: SEGGER_RTT_GetAvailWriteSpace.

Hello Matthias, Thank you for your feedback. We discussed this internally and will add a API call that returns number of free space in the buffer. This should be available with the next J-Link release. But keep in mind that the buffer will be free in…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Window.

Hi, The problem is that you can not simply draw outside of a WM_PAINT message. You call the calibrate function from WM_NOTIFY_PARENT. Try this: C Source Code (140 lines)Regards, Sven
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G-Discovery.

Hi, Quote from Andrzej: “What is the difference between _cbButton and cbButton? ” _cbButtonTrans() is a callback function gets called by emWin if something happens related to the button this callback is set to. This allows you to react different…
  • Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Broadcom devices usually require special init steps when connecting which is why the generic Cortex-A9 as target device does not work. Is the chip you are using listed on our supported devices site?
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Problems using JLink EDU with GD32VF103CBT6 based controller.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We are not aware of any issues with J-Link and the Longan Nano Board. The J-Link EDU has the same features set as the corresponding J-Link Base probe and both support RISCV-V cores. Did you follow the following…
  • bio_med -

Replied to the thread Window.

Thank you, Sven. That worked. But I am trying to do touch calibration after button click. I don't see anything after button click. Display goes blank. Please see below code. Is there something that's blocking the code to display calibration code? I have…
  • After flashing my NXP S32K144-Q100 (firmware: J-Link OpenSDA, built on 2019-05-27) with a program I accidentaly linked incorrectly, I'm no longer able to flash a program onto the board. Using your J-Link GDB Server V6.54c, `load` in gdb silently fails…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Can watchdog be paused when MMD is used for debugging?.

Hello Min-Ching, What target device are you debugging exactly? Is it on custom hardware or eval board? If custom, do you see the same behaviour on an eval board? OnPoll is called periodically all the time when J-Link does not have to execute other…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread linker problem.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. If it is a C or C++ library you can use it in Embedded Studio. To use it simply set it in project option additional input files. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Failed to measure CPU clock frequency.

Hello, Please note that this is no support forum so replies from our engineers may be delayed. For more information see my signature. Regarding your J-Link, it appears that this one is defective. I have created a ticket with our sales department and…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] processor frequency.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The maximum processor frequency is target specific and can be found in the silicon vendors reference manual or data sheet usually. As this question is not SEGGER product specific this thread will be closed now. For…
  • mringwal -

Replied to the thread OZone crash when new hex file is created.

Hi, thanks for looking into this. Status: I've tried this morning with the latest version and realized that Ozone does not hang forever, however, it takes 45 seconds until it becomes responsive again. So, no full hang, but it's faster to restart it in…
  • Sysmop226 -

Replied to the thread emwin - GUI_LANG_LoadCSVEx loading different CSV files.

Hi, How could it be a memory issue? your manual says that the emwin releases the resources when loading a new CSV/Text file. Is there a way to release the resources manually? See the following numbers: Num of free bytes before calling the Load function…
  • afedotov77 -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Failed to measure CPU clock frequency.

Hi Fabian, Do you have any ideas about our problem? I still need your help... BR, Andy
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread LISTBOX - Is there a way to display two-lined item.

Hello, it is possible with using owner draw function where you can display multilined strings at dedicated item. C Source Code (72 lines)Alex.
  • sridhar6994 -

Replied to the thread font size is 256x32,256x64 etc.

Hi Florian As you said,"please note that the maximum size for an emWin font is 255 pixels" Is that mean I can have maximum size for my font is 16x16 or 8x32 like that. If so even I get sample array for those sizes it will be good. Because now my present…
  • sridhar6994 -

Replied to the thread font size is 256x32,256x64 etc.

Hi Florian Thats more than enough for me Actually I need array for font sizes 64x32,32x32,24x32,24x24 If you have samples ,can you post
  • sridhar6994 -

Replied to the thread 7 inch TFT image not clear even for sample code.

Thanks Florian I will try that and post my results with answer