Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Electrons4me -

Posted the thread Dropdown widget issues.

Thread
    Dropdown widget issues Hello, I'm using a super simple test program with the DROPDOWN Widget. I actually used the example code from Segger's WIDGET_Dropdown.c I'm using the simulator on a WIN10 machine. 1. When I only have the Dropdown widget in my…
  • shsc -

Posted the thread Difficulty implementing Open Flashloader per wiki instructions.

Thread
    I am using NXP’s MCUXpresso with a Segger Flasher ARM. The device is NXP's QN9080. The built-in FLASH erase & download support for the QN9080C seems to require that an external crystal is present on the device in addition to the internal oscillator.…
  • SEGGER - Daniel -

Replied to the thread Option bytes not written as expected - block verification error.

Hi Wim, Update: Unfortunately we do not have a STM32L151VC to test right now, but it should be the same procedure on every STM32L151xx, so I tested to set the option bytes that you provided on a STM32L151VD and STM32L151CB device and it works…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] JLINK plus V10 bricked.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that this is no support forum. Could you open a Support inquiry in our official channels in this regard? How is explained in my signature. To avoid duplicate information this thread will be closed…
  • PeterSp -

Posted the thread Stack pointer is setup to incorrect alignment.

Thread
    Hello I'm using - J-Link V6.52b - NXP MK10DX128xxx7 as target - IAR Workbench for ARM 8.11.3.13984 - Windows 7 Prof., SP 1 When using Download and Debug I always get the Warning: Stack pointer is setup to incorrect alignment. Stack addr =…
  • hqiu_hach -

Posted the thread [SOLVED] JLINK plus V10 bricked.

Thread
    My Segger JLINK does not work normally, it presentsworking on Boot mode, which has no a valid application firmware. Can you pleasehelp to restore my JLINK plus? When I reconnect the JLINK with my PC(Win10), and open the Jlink commander, it will prompt…
  • Karim -

Replied to the thread SSD1963 in 8-bit Mode.

Hi again and sorry for my late reply. Thank you for guidance. I'd used SSD1963 in 8 bit mode with "M24C0B8". In this mode we should use "PortAPI.pbWite8...", but I'd used "PortAPI.pbWrite16..." in "LCDConf_FlexColor.c" file. The problem was that and I…
  • whazin -

Replied to the thread J-Link RTT Viewer Hangs.

thanks for the reply tomoki! I do use NRF_LOG_HEXDUMP_. Does this mean I can no longer use this function? any work around?
  • ThomasG -

Posted the thread Ozone 2.70a: Issues running under Ubuntu 18.04 in virtual machine.

Thread
    Spent (too) much time today getting Ozone running on Ubuntu 18.04 running inside a VMware 14 virtual machine. Just to mention, I have no issues debugging and running the same HW setup (i.MX6 Solo custom board with J-Link HW 9.4) with pure GDB, and…
  • ThomasG -

Posted the thread Ozone 2.70a: unable to get Project.RelocateSymbols() working.

Thread
    Running on Windows 10. Have a project set up for debugging u-boot (target i.MX6 Solo), and need to offset the debug symbols after relocation of u-boot. However it doesn't seem like the Project.RelocateSymbols() takes any effect. I've tried calling it…
  • Hi, >Which J-Link software version are you using? I am using JLINK 6.50b on WINDOWS> >Do you have any tool additionally open to RTTViewer or RTTLogger that might receive RTT data? Keep in mind that RTT data can be read only once. If you use multiple…
  • SEGGER - Erik -

Replied to the thread Cypress Traveo 3200 Support.

Hello, I have added support for the Traveo 3200 family to our ToDo list but we cannot provide you with a fixed schedule yet as there are some other pressing projects which needs to be finished before. If support is required short term, we recommend to…
  • Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you open a support inquiry through our official channels for this? How you can find in my signature. This thread will be closed now to avoid double information. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Ozone can not load Amazon FreeRTOS source code..

Hello Aaron, Thank you for your inquiry. How is the application set up? Any bootloader or softdevice that needs to be taken into account? What target device are you debugging? More information on how to set up "non-standard" application setups with…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Error: Could not find core in Coresight setup.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. What target device are you looking to connect to? Is is supported by J-Link? Make sure to use the exact device name when connecting to the target: segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php Generic connect by…
  • legera -

Replied to the thread Flashing multiple MCU with one segger prob.

• Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Which J-Link software version are you using? Do you have any tool additionally open to RTTViewer or RTTLogger that might receive RTT data? Keep in mind that RTT data can be read only…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread How can I pull in SEGGER_RTT_printf(...) function.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. If you are updating RTT files we recommend updating all. Then you can also use this with an older SystemView version. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Flashing multiple MCU with one segger prob.

Hello Adrien, Thank you for your inquiry. If the target devices are on the same board and interconnected to each other you could set up a JTAG chain. That way you can address each MCU individually and program them one after another. How to setup JTAG…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Ozone Bug: RTT messages sent to Terminal window OR telnet at random.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The reported behaviour is expected. The RTT data can only be read by one application at a time. After a read the data is no longer available. Best regards, Nino