Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LexaGb -

Replied to the thread Emwin image draw.

Hello, functions GUI_MEMDEV_CopyToLCD...() ingnore the alpha channel. If you want to consider the transparency then use GUI_MEMDEV_WriteAt() instead of GUI_MEMDEV_CopyToLCDAt(). Alex.
  • DG12 -

Replied to the thread J-Link command enhancement - trivial but very helpful null:= step.

To prevent backward compatibility problems with command scripts what about adding a command line flag (simply since there is already a significant list of flags) like -stepOnEnter. I think this would be useful for most users. Thank you for you
  • jev -

Posted the thread J-Link target power.

Thread
    I'm feeding my target hardware from the J-Link Pro when debugging. The 5V output is regulated down to ca. 3V using an LM317T. The hardware connected to it is known to peek at ca. 10 mA. However... the J-Link Control Panel however says:
  • TestJoe -

Posted the thread Operating System hangs after undocking window.

Thread
    Hi, I'm using Embedded Studio V4.12 x64 for a while and today my operating system (Windows 10) was unusable if I undock a file window while holding the left mouse button and moving the file window to other screen position. I had to enter the task…
  • jev -

Replied to the thread RTT slow not usable anymore.

I had this same problem, see [ABANDONED] RTT Viewer 6.40 slow? (never got a notification from the forum software therefore I had not seen it was answered). We noticed the behavior depends on the host machine in use. We had this problem on several laptops…
  • Giteh -

Posted the thread J-Link Base sets debug bit for PIC32 microcontroller.

Thread
    Hello, I want to ask if problem described in link below is solved? [SOLVED] J-Link Base sets debug bit for PIC32 microcontroller Maybe some new filmware for J-Link Base or some other J-Link Programmer solves it? I will be gratefulfor any answer. Best…
  • anuj.tanksali -

Hello, Thanks for the solution. The above solution works but am facing an issue with transparency of memory device. I have written the code as follows GUI_MEMDEV_Select(hMemHalf); GUI_SetBkColor(GUI_TRANSPARENT); GUI_Clear(); This does not work. i see…
  • Hi, We are using the Segger Emulator JLink Pro for programming our hardware TMS570LS0714 (ARM Cortex-R4F) and using the IDE IAR EWARM 8.22. However, when we are trying to Download and Debug using the IDE IAR EWARM 8.22 , we are getting an error message…
  • Gossamer -

Replied to the thread Register definition file causing issues.

Hi, Attached is the svd file. Issue happens as soon as I attach the svd file and do the first debugging over SWD. I dont even enable any of the peripherals in the register viewer. Didnt try JTAG, as I dont have compatible board. Removing the svd file,…
  • akira -

Replied to the thread J-Link DLL Updater cannot find my installed Keil uVision.

• roblabla -

Posted the thread J-Link EDU Jetson TX1 support.

Thread
    Hello, I am currently looking for an affordable JTAG debugger to debug some open source software on my Jetson TX1. The Jetson TX1 uses Cortex A57 and Cortex A53 cores in a BIG.little architecture. I was wondering if the J-Link EDU supports this, but I'm…
  • PMOR -

Replied to the thread JLink: avoid the "update firmware" dialog.

Small update. We temporarily solved the issue by downgrading to JLink_V600.
  • Veit_Kannegieser -

Posted the thread Memory zone/background memory access.

Thread
    Hello, i am trying to get RTT working with our devices, which have Cortex-A9 and Cortex-R4 based controllers on them again. jlink.exe showsSource Code (4 lines) for both. Questions: 1) are the "zone"s of jlink.exe memory commands that zones?, if yes,…
  • mati1485 -

Posted the thread Displaying BMP file on LPC54628.

Thread
    Hi, Currently I'm using LPC54628 development board and trying to display any image (BMP in general). I have 32x32 bmp image converted to C file. This is code generated from Bitmap Converter. C Source Code (76 lines) I' d like to simply display it…
  • DSmidgit -

Replied to the thread J-FLASH not reading external memory LH75401.

Hello Nino, I tried your sugestion but I just get the message shown in the image below. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…c92ca2dca66c31337e4971910 But when i check the memory is not erased. It looks like erase does not do anything because the ERasing…
  • LexaGb -

Upd. If you do not want to draw the whole image on the screen before copying a half in memory device then you can use another memory device for drawing. This results in only half image displayed on the screen: C Source Code (45 lines) Alex.
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Register definition file causing issues.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Could you provide us with the .svd file for reference? Does this issue happen only if certain peripherals are active or with all of them?` Bestr regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] RTT viewer connected but no output with STM32H743.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The automatic search range for RTT control block for STM32H7 starts at 0x24... as this RAM is always available. If another memory location is used it has to be set manually by the user. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Link DLL Updater cannot find my installed Keil uVision.

Hello, If autodetection does not work you can update manually by going into your Keil install directory to Keil/ARM/Segger and replace the JlinkARM.dll with the new one from the latest installed J-Link software package. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread How to read the contents of nor flash?.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. For the S3C2 series only CFIc ompliant NOR Flash is supported. segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php If you use such Flash make sure it is initialized. How to is explained in the J-Link user guide UM08001 in…