Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• FabianSchmied -

Posted the thread Using Ozone trace features with J-Link flashed on ST-Link.

Thread
    Greetings everyone, I am wondering if it is possible to use Ozones trace features (timeline, code coverage...) with a reflashed ST-Link to a J-Link. In my example, I am using a nucleo-F767ZI board from ST. The on-board ST-Link has been reflashed.…
  • materigokopp -

Posted the thread Systemview cjtag.

Thread
    Hi! I am currently evaluating the use of Systemview for our purposes. We are using a cc1310 from TI with the cJtag as the debug interface. Our Jlink-Plus works flawlessly with it in Code Composer Studio for normal debugging purposes. My question is: It…
  • taotieren -

Replied to the thread [Resolved]Abnormal function of Linux JlinkConfigExe.

• sabdulqadir -

Replied to the thread SystemView could not be started.

Hi Fabian, Thanks for the reply. I am using ChibiOS and was trying ChibiOS bindings done for SystemView (details here forum.chibios.org/viewtopic.php?t=5243). These were done for v2.52 of SystemView. With v3.12, somehow it's not working. See the attached…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

That’s why I asked for additional info.... I already suspected that it is the rules file but now we know it. We will fix this in one of the next versions.
  • mmabln -

Posted the thread No STM32G03x package?.

Thread
    Hi, I wonder why there is no STM32G03x package available? What would be the best way to create a project for STM32G030 MCU then and also to import a skeleton created with CubeMX? My understanding is, the best way is to create a new project and add the…
  • Apool -

Replied to the thread SysView V2.52d Export data to further analysis in others programs.

Hi Thank you Fabian for your answer. i'm working with sysview 2.52d and the saved data are in SVDat format, so i don't know how to read them in oters applications, and i don't know if is possible to export in .csv because i can't find nothing on 2.52…
  • dsc -

Replied to the thread RTT can't connect to STM32F407-DISCO1.

The problem was because the chip was incorrectly identified as STM32F215 / 217. Here's identification from STM32CubeProgrammer. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…2498039f8a656f7f7b3f5962b The chip is on an official STM32 Discovery board, so I suspect it…
  • dsc -

Replied to the thread RTT can't connect to STM32F407-DISCO1.

I'm able to upload and debug, but connecting with a viewer doesn't work. Here's the output of the J-Link Commander V7.00. I've also tried 1000 kHz with the same result. SEGGER J-Link Commander V7. 0 (Compiled Apr 8 2021 14:31:32) DLL version V7.00,…
  • dsc -

Posted the thread RTT can't connect to STM32F407-DISCO1.

Thread
    The problem was because the chip was incorrectly identified as STM32F215 / 217. Here's identification from STM32CubeProgrammer. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…2498039f8a656f7f7b3f5962b The chip is on an official STM32 Discovery board, so I suspect it…
  • taotieren -

Quote from SEGGER - Alex: “Hi, We need some add. information to be able to help here. 1. What does "unsuccessful" mean? (J-Link not listed in configurator anymore once switched to CMSIS-DAP mode? Listed but re-configure throws an error? If there is an…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Adding both .elf file and .svd file with Command Line arguments.

Hello, -programfile will only take one file in either an elf format or the supported bin/hex formats. Svd files will not work as intended as they are not program files. We recommend to use the Ozone GUI and its project wizard to set up the project up…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Embedded Studio RP2040 Support.

Hello, FYI we just released the new CPU Support Pacakge for RP2040 and the BSP for the Pico board. You can find them in the ES Package Manager. The CPU Support package can be used for generic RAM samples. The BSP is for the Pico Board which links…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Error: Could not find core in Coresight setup(cortex-m55).

Hi, Good to hear that you are up and running again. As the issue was resolved, we will close this thread now. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Cannot write registers in STM32G491.

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the inquiry. Regarding the commands: I had a quick glance at it and one major issue is that you do not write the registers you intend to write to. E.g. 0x08 is not the address of the FLASH_KEYR. It is the offset of the…
  • Sauci -

Replied to the thread segmentation fault on linux ARM.

Hi Alex, I sent you the wrong file, sorry. It appear to fail in function JLINK_DEVICE_GetIndex, as shown in the log bellow: Source Code (11 lines)Best regards, Guillaume
  • Sparky -

Replied to the thread Ozone crashes after making Disassembly window floating.

I would like to add a `+1` to this bug report. I experience the same bug with Ozone v3.22e on macOS Mojave 10.14.6. I have attached the crash report.
  • Any news about this? v3.22e changelog says nothing about fixes for menu display, or slow menu response. Are there plans to fix it? The slow menu response at least would be great. We can live with cutoff text in the menus I suppose. thanks Dan
  • SEGGER - Leon -

Replied to the thread The apps need some Qt love, especially on MacOS.

Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. Dialog buttons: I understand your concern and we are already aware of this. Please understand that the button position (and other GUI layout) is the way it is due to historical reasons. In the past, the J-Link software…
  • ReMike -

Posted the thread Dark Mode for Mac Solution.

Thread
    While official Dark Mode support for macOS is in work, there is an interim solution. There is no 'Theme' option in the macOS version of SES. However, there is an experimental option called "Qt Style Sheet". (Tools->Options->Environment->User…