Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ilvlanik -

Posted the thread GIF drawing performance.

Thread
    Hi everyone, Got a small animated GIF 240x180 at 30fps played by IMAGE widget via IMAGE_SetGIF. The cpu usage turns out a bit higher than expected: 20-80% on stm32f769 with 800x480 screen (the Disco board). What would be the best way to use stm32f7's…
  • Richard -

Replied to the thread Emwin image draw.

Hi Anuj, I would use Paint to scale the image to 100X100 first, and then use the bitmap converter to generate the data file. Richard
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread Need to plot Knob with Graph [Newbie].

Hello, emWin reference guide, chapter 19.4.6 "KNOB API", function KNOB_SetDevice(): "Sets a memory device which contains a drawn knob. This drawing defines the appearance of the knob." So you need first to create memory device at least for the knob…
  • CBD -

Replied to the thread SES crash log file location.

Okay I've located the crash log files, although they appear to be a mix of hex and ASCII. FYI on a Windows 10 machine they are located at C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\SEGGER\SEGGER Embedded Studio\v3\dumps where YOUR_USERNAME is whatever user…
  • MikeZ -

Replied to the thread custom touch panel with touch buttons - error in last post.

Hi Sven/technical support, Thinking about it further, in my touch screen controller code, where I pass information to (GUI_PID)_STATE TS_State, can I assign an arbitrary code to the custom touch button detect (via it's coordinate) and send it to…
  • MikeZ -

Replied to the thread custom touch panel with touch buttons - error in last post.

Hi Swen, I am finally working on the screen I asked a question some months ago. Outside the area TFT area there are some touch buttons on the same touch surface as that on the TFT, the share same touch screen controller. I detect touches on the TFT…
  • akira -

Posted the thread J-Link DLL Updater cannot find my installed Keil uVision.

Thread
    Hi, I installed latest version of JLink but J-Link DLL updater cannot find my installed Keil uVision. How to replace J-Link driver in uVision to new one? Thanks.
  • greenmax -

Posted the thread Need to plot Knob with Graph [Newbie].

Thread
    Hi, I am new to EmWin and am using it on an STM32 Discovery platform. I want to find a way of plotting two graphs and a knob. So far I have managed to plot the graphs and update their values based on code available on this forums. However, I can not see…
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread How to set image as background of TreeView widget item.

Hello, you can add new leaf below selected but its going to be a big difficult code to handle "main" leaf and its "info" leaf in conjunction. Instead of this I'd change the size of selected leaf then draw upper (for item) and lower (for info) rects and…
  • CBD -

Posted the thread SES crash log file location.

Thread
    I've been trying to install PC-Lint, according to this thread here, but every time I attempt to trigger a PC-Lint analysis of a source file within SES it crashes and all I get is a red bordered dialogue asking me to submit a an error report. I'm using…
  • Gossamer -

Posted the thread Register definition file causing issues.

Thread
    I am using embedded studio v4.12. After loading the LPC5410x.svd file, debugging slows down by factor of 1000 (maybe more). Each "step over" takes 2-3 minutes instead of 1second. This same file worked fine in version 3.42b, so I wouldnt say its corrupted…
  • Gossamer -

Replied to the thread Debugger code upload clear flash ?.

I made a little test application, and I was able to reproduce the behaviour. After better observation, problem seems to be in Memory viewer rather than debugger clearing the code. What I did is following: Source Code (3 lines) This works like a charm.…
  • debugarm -

Posted the thread How to read the contents of nor flash?.

Thread
    i use FriendlyArm mini2440, soc:s3c2440 When I read nor flash, I am prompted with this error. see attachment
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread RTT slow not usable anymore.

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. To investigate this further we would need a reproduction scenario. Could you provide us with an example project for some Cortex-M eval board? Easiest for us would be for Embedded Studio, but if you use another IDE the…
  • plainSpeak -

Replied to the thread printf prevents UART app working when debugger not connected.

Removing the lines from thumb_crt0.s made no difference to printf However I could no longer find the HELPER lines in the disassembler window showing that the modified files had been compiled Back to the drawing board! Rob
  • plainSpeak -

Replied to the thread printf prevents UART app working when debugger not connected.

Thankyou for this suggestion; I hit a snag. _DoInit is a called through macro INIT() in Segger_RTT.c. However in my configuration INIT() is not called; I cannot add breakpoints in the INIT() block. Not sure why. RTT is enabled in debug options. And…
  • Emin -

Replied to the thread How to set image as background of TreeView widget item.

Hi Alex, I had tried to implement your code to my treeview but i could not succeed. I have a few questions. I will be appreciate if you answer me kindly. Before the questions i will inform you about my application; I use key reaction to control widget…
  • Jordan -

Posted the thread RTT viewer connected but no output with STM32H743.

Thread
    Hi, I used RTT files from JLink version 6.42c (working fine on a STM32F407 project) now i tried the same files on a STM32H743 _SEGGER_RTT symbol is placed into RAM section 0x2000.0000 but no output is visible on RTT viewer any ideas? Thanks... just…
  • jev -

Huh, sounds like it doesn't take the settings from sdk_config.h. do you define USE_APP_CONFIG by any chance? Let's check if something weird is happening: 1. Load your application in the SES debugger. 2. Set a breakpoint on _DoInit. 3. Run until the app…
  • DSmidgit -

Replied to the thread J-FLASH not reading external memory LH75401.

I can, somehow, connect with J-commander and the read the external FLASH. But I cannot erase or write it. When I try I get Unspecified error -1. Is there a command to erase external FLASH and write the new content? To connect I used the following…