Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LexaGb -

Replied to the thread Emwin image draw.

Upd. If you do not want to draw the whole image on the screen before copying a half in memory device then you can use another memory device for drawing. This results in only half image displayed on the screen: C Source Code (45 lines) Alex.
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Register definition file causing issues.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Could you provide us with the .svd file for reference? Does this issue happen only if certain peripherals are active or with all of them?` Bestr regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] RTT viewer connected but no output with STM32H743.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The automatic search range for RTT control block for STM32H7 starts at 0x24... as this RAM is always available. If another memory location is used it has to be set manually by the user. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Link DLL Updater cannot find my installed Keil uVision.

Hello, If autodetection does not work you can update manually by going into your Keil install directory to Keil/ARM/Segger and replace the JlinkARM.dll with the new one from the latest installed J-Link software package. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread How to read the contents of nor flash?.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. For the S3C2 series only CFIc ompliant NOR Flash is supported. segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php If you use such Flash make sure it is initialized. How to is explained in the J-Link user guide UM08001 in…
  • LexaGb -

Hello, as I noticed the first approach is working for uncompressed bitmaps. If your bitmap is compressed (RLE etc) then it may end with incorrect drawing due to complex compressed data structure. Further it may concern also uncompressed…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-FLASH not reading external memory LH75401.

Hello, When trying to erase with J-Link Commander you should get the message showed in the attached picture. Do you get the same message when typing erase? If yes, could you execute the exec command EnableEraseAllFlashBanks? This should enable you to…
  • anuj.tanksali -

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I tried the above method and the image displays but is jumbled up. when i give bmhalfImage.XSize = 100; the image does not display properly but when i change it to bmhalfImage.XSize = 200; i.e. original size the whole image…
  • andysec -

Posted the thread Integrating Pc-Lint plus.

Thread
    Ide version = 4.10 for ARM Various posts have attempted this, some claiming success with the following tools command :- "$(LINTDIR)\bin\pclp64.exe" -v -incvar(__CW_ARM) -i"$(LINTDIR)\lnt" "$(LINTDIR)\lnt\co-gcc.lnt"…
  • LexaGb -

Hello, there maybe a way to copy a bitmap structure and change XSize to a half of original size, something like this: C Source Code (34 lines) As far as I understand it is working with uncompressed bitmaps. Maybe a way better is to use memory…
  • Godsmack -

Posted the thread J-Link firmware issue in BMI change with XMC1 family (Infineon).

Thread
    Good day. Recently I discovered small mulfinction in latest firmware of J-Link Lite regarding BMI (Boot Mode Index) change in XMC1 with DAVE v4.4.2 software. Related topic: Problem with setting BMI value of Infineon XMC1000 via J-Link Hardware setup: -…
  • anuj.tanksali -

Hello Richard, I want to do this at runtime dynamically and i dont want to scale the image just display the 200x100 image as it is but display only 100x100 so that the image will display but with half the width and the same height. Regards, Anuj
  • ilvlanik -

Posted the thread GIF drawing performance.

Thread
    Hi everyone, Got a small animated GIF 240x180 at 30fps played by IMAGE widget via IMAGE_SetGIF. The cpu usage turns out a bit higher than expected: 20-80% on stm32f769 with 800x480 screen (the Disco board). What would be the best way to use stm32f7's…
  • Richard -

Hi Anuj, I would use Paint to scale the image to 100X100 first, and then use the bitmap converter to generate the data file. Richard
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread Need to plot Knob with Graph [Newbie].

Hello, emWin reference guide, chapter 19.4.6 "KNOB API", function KNOB_SetDevice(): "Sets a memory device which contains a drawn knob. This drawing defines the appearance of the knob." So you need first to create memory device at least for the knob…
  • CBD -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] SES crash log file location.

Okay I've located the crash log files, although they appear to be a mix of hex and ASCII. FYI on a Windows 10 machine they are located at C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME\AppData\Local\SEGGER\SEGGER Embedded Studio\v3\dumps where YOUR_USERNAME is whatever user…
  • MikeZ -

Replied to the thread custom touch panel with touch buttons - error in last post.

Hi Sven/technical support, Thinking about it further, in my touch screen controller code, where I pass information to (GUI_PID)_STATE TS_State, can I assign an arbitrary code to the custom touch button detect (via it's coordinate) and send it to…
  • MikeZ -

Replied to the thread custom touch panel with touch buttons - error in last post.

Hi Swen, I am finally working on the screen I asked a question some months ago. Outside the area TFT area there are some touch buttons on the same touch surface as that on the TFT, the share same touch screen controller. I detect touches on the TFT…
  • akira -

Posted the thread J-Link DLL Updater cannot find my installed Keil uVision.

Thread
    Hi, I installed latest version of JLink but J-Link DLL updater cannot find my installed Keil uVision. How to replace J-Link driver in uVision to new one? Thanks.
  • greenmax -

Posted the thread Need to plot Knob with Graph [Newbie].

Thread
    Hi, I am new to EmWin and am using it on an STM32 Discovery platform. I want to find a way of plotting two graphs and a knob. So far I have managed to plot the graphs and update their values based on code available on this forums. However, I can not see…