Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• tpmeier -

Posted the thread TMS570LS0432/JLink EDU: IDCODE mismatch.

Thread
    Hello, I previously made a thread about flashing a TMS570LS0432 with a JLink Mini EDU; it turns out that if you pay attention to the datasheet/specs (which I obviously wasn't doing :D ), you'd realize that the Mini can only target Cortex-M. I went ahead…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Post-Mortem Debug Using Recorded Trace Data.

Hello Russ, Thank you for your inquiry. Not sure if we understand your setup correctly. So you are tracing via pins and are using Ozone. Correct? Which target device are you tracing? You now want to dump the instruction trace data into a local file and…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Is it possible to use RTT with mips based controllers (pic32mx...).

Hello Michael, Thank you for your inquiry. RTT is currently only available for Arm Cortex-M and some Renesas RX cores: segger.com/products/debug-prob…about-real-time-transfer/ The prerequisite is that the core type supports background memory access…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread STM32H7 ETF Trace with J-Link.

Hello Thomas, Thank you for your inquiry. Quote from thomask77: “Is there already support for this mode in the J-Link / Ozone? ” Not yet for the STM32H7 series as ST choose a very non standard implementation here which means a bit of rework in our…
  • jev -

Posted the thread RTT Viewer 6.40 slow?.

Thread
    I'm using RTT viewer to download realtime samples from my hardware (nRF52832, connected through a J-Link Plus, SWD at 4 MHz). It outputs 72 samples per second, written in ASCII. RTT Viewer v6.40 doesn't seem to be able to keep up, whereas v6.32h (which I…
  • SEGGER - Martin -

Replied to the thread CMSIS-RTOS support - parallel use of APIs.

Hello Christian, Thank you for your inquiry. We do in fact provide appropriate layers for both the CMSIS-RTOS v1.0.2 and CMSIS-RTOS v2.1.0 API, but also, as you already noticed, do not recommend to use them in a product for several reasons (limited…
  • orangeone -

Posted the thread CMSIS-RTOS support - parallel use of APIs.

Thread
    Hello, from previous threads in this forum, I foud out that there is a (non-public) CMSIS-RTOS1/2 layer for embOS. I also found out that Segger doesn't advise to use it because it limits the usable features. However I am in the situation that I have to…
  • Tom.Lamers -

Posted the thread Xilinx single core (XC7007s/7014s) support in GDB.

Thread
    Dear, I noticed that for the EmUSB, there is support for the single core Xilinx Zynq devices (as also used on the Avnet Minized). We are using the single core (Z7014s), would it be possible to manually edit some files to make it possible to use the…
  • LexaGb -

Replied to the thread GUI_AA_FillCircle acting strange..

Hello, I think it's because your y0 parameter in your GUI_AA_FillCircle() is not a multiple of the factor (4) you selected when using hi-res coordinates. Setting y0 to a closest multiple value (236 or 240) solves this problem on my side. Also you are…
  • whdgjs809 -

Posted the thread GUI_AA_FillCircle acting strange..

Thread
    If I try to draw AA circle using following code, the result in circle image has one transparent line. Originally I was try to create a button with custom background drawing which has rotating round image depending on system condition. But soon after I…
  • schmalr -

Posted the thread Post-Mortem Debug Using Recorded Trace Data.

Thread
    I am trying to figure out how to record trace data from a unit under test and then play that data back for post-mortem debugging. In section 3.11.11 of the Ozone documentation (2.60 Revision 3), it shows a field at the bottom of the Trace Settings dialog…
  • Hello SEGGER-Forum: (this is related to forum-thread "Bootloader does not jump to application?" from earlier this month. Thank you for replying. Your answer proved helpful.) Scenario: Pre-condition: Embedded studio 3.50 or 4.10 or 4.12, 64bit,…
  • VicOje08 -

Replied to the thread JLinkSTR91x.exe Batch file command help.

Hi Nino, I actually tried that but had no luck. It doesn't seem to recognize the setb 1 command from there unless maybe I'm still doing something wrong?
  • MiR -

Posted the thread Is it possible to use RTT with mips based controllers (pic32mx...).

Thread
    Does RTT Protocol also work with a jlink connected to a pic32mx family microcontroller or is this an arm specific extension? Thank you, Michael
  • savatagecriss -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] RTT-viewer telnet server.

• ollittm -

Replied to the thread Synergy S5D9 support in J-Trace Pro?.

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “Hello, If you could point us to an eval board we can try to get our hands on such a board and add it to tested devices as well with an example project. Best regards, Nino ” Does that target board get the job done?
  • ollittm -

The low cost TB-S5D5 has the tracedata pins on a header, even if it doesn't have them on your 1.27mm pitch header: S5D5 pinout: * P214 * TRCLK * Out * P211 * TRDATA0 * Out * P210 * TRDATA1 *…
  • ollittm -

Hello, Yes, I remember now this issue with the streaming trace pins.. There's at least the S7 starter kit YSDKS7G2S30, but it's a bit pricey: digikey.com/product-detail/en/…30/YSDKS7G2S30-ND/5864866
  • saieesh -

Posted the thread keyboard.

Thread
    Hi, Can someone help me in displaying keyboard in UI when we touch edit widget and how I can store the entered string. Regards, Saieesh Kumar A.
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] RTT-viewer telnet server.

Hello, To be able to use this function you need to set RTTTelnetAllowNonLocalClient before the J-Link DLL is loaded. This is currently only possible with the J-Link SDK where you can write your own Application. More information about the SDK can be…