Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Timur -

Posted the thread J-Link RTT output completely stops working after running for a long time.

Thread
    Our project uses an EFM32WG940F256 microcontroller on a custom board. This board is connected via SWD to a J-Link device, which is connected via USB to a computer that runs Linux. We have a relatively big "bare-metal" program on the MCU which outputs…
  • Kusum Swarankar -

Posted the thread Cursor is not moving if only space is entered.

Thread
    Hi, I have created one alphanumeric keypad window. it has edit widget. if i am typing only space here i.e first input itself is space and continue typing space, cursor is not not moving. but internally it is storing in the edit buffer. whereas if i type…
  • billium -

Replied to the thread Ozone on debian buster segfault.

Hello Nino Thanks a lot for this. Yes it works in both the Ozone terminal and the standalone viewer. After trying this I found I had my system clock wrong. I think that it worked in the standalone SWO viewer made me think the STM32 settings were…
  • rabbitlennon -

Replied to the thread Ozone ETM trace limit.

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “You can get around this by exporting the instruction trace data after each stop. This can also be automated. See here for more details: wiki.segger.com/Automated_Tests_with_Ozone ” Thanks for the guide. I used…
  • 40490FDB -

Replied to the thread SAMA5 ETB trace.

I have two SAMA5D2 Xplained boards, tried them both. I have tried all combinations of open and closed JP1 and JP2. I have installed Ozone on another PC, still not working. I also have two SOM1-EK dev kits, might try running the trace example on…
  • Bit -

Replied to the thread TTF FONT issue?.

Hi, Look at your picture, like the simulator used. The simulator is normal, the microcontroller display is abnormal. Using other fonts also has the same problem. Attach a font file. thanks a lots.
  • rabbitlennon -

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “2: Currently not possible. ” If I buy SDK now, can I get a free update with that feature?
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, 1: No, you can use your current J-Trace PRO. It will be launched with a J-Link software release which are available for free so you just need to install the latest software when it is available. 2: Currently not possible. Best regards, Nino
  • rabbitlennon -

Hi Nino, Thanks for the reply. Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “We are currently working on expanding Ozone and J-Trace PRO so you can select to buffer more data into either your host PCs RAM or to one or multiple trace files. ” 1: Do I need a new J-Trace…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Internal flash memory erased using J-Link Commander.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. If you issue a simple erase command with J-Link Commander or Embedded Studio and similar it will erase all internal Flash Banks. This includes the BootROM for this device as it is configurable. If you are debugging…
  • awneil -

Replied to the thread Internal flash memory erased using J-Link Commander.

Quote from japa: “I am using Cortex M4 EFM32 Pearl gecko chip (EFM32PG12B500F1024GL125) to write and read a configuration file using J-Link Commander ” I don't really understand what you mean by that - please explain further. A diagram might…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. J-Trace PRO will currently buffer instruction trace data up to 64 MB (depending on your target device this can be more or less than 67M datapoints). We are currently working on expanding Ozone and J-Trace PRO so you…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Jlink SDK ETM and ITM support.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Correct, different data channels would be trace pins, trace buffer and SWO. Only one can be evaluated at a time. But ETM and ITM packets can be channeled through the trace pins at the same time. This has to be…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, I gave it a try but on my end seems to be ok. I tested with both, V5.44 and the most recent one V5.50b. Attached are some screenshots. Unfortunately, I don't have the same font, so I can not say if this is related to the font. I used Noto Sans…
  • Bit -

Hi, Create a font of one size and display it as normal. Exception when creating multiple sizes. example code, Please review. //Ëmwin ver 5.32 or 5.44 same issue #include "MainTask.h" #include "includes.h" GUI_TTF_CS Cs0, Cs1, Cs2, Cs3, Cs4,…
  • Ross Lee -

Posted the thread Edit lost focus when switch keyboard.

Thread
    My design includes one Edit and two keyboards( alphabet keyboard and digital keyboard). The intention is when Edit is clicked, one of the two keyboards appears. One type of keyboard can switch to another type by clicking the "abc" or "123" button. The…
  • Kusum Swarankar -

Posted the thread WM_HideWindow and WM_ShowWindow behavior.

Thread
    Hi all. I need to create 4 screens. since creation time is more i want to use hide and show functionality. I am creating the 4 screens after GUI_Init itself and hiding it. that means before creating any other screen. after this i have created one WIndow…
  • rabbitlennon -

Posted the thread Ozone ETM trace limit.

Thread
    Hello, It seems there is a hard limit on the captured instructions. In my case, the number of instructions is limited at around 67M, even though I set "Maximum instruction count" to 10G. I wonder if this is a hard limit or something configurable…
  • rabbitlennon -

Posted the thread Jlink SDK ETM and ITM support.

Thread
    Hello, I need to capture both ETM and ITM trace at the same time. If I understand correctly, if trace pins are used, both ETM and ITM data are routed to J-trace. However, in the manual of Ozone, it is state that "The simultaneous use of multiple trace…
  • replaysMike -

Replied to the thread Copy rect / Bitblit operation.

This surprisingly worked, it's just super slow. I used GUI_BMP_SerializeEx() to copy a rect from the frame buffer then draw it using GUI_DrawBitmap(). I may have done something wrong here that I'll have to play around with. C Source Code (17 lines)