Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• austinglaser -

Replied to the thread RTT appears to be broken in v2.46g.

Correction: I had my telnet command wrong (telnet localhost:19021 instead of telnet localhost 19021). With the corrected command, I'm able to get RTT output for v6.46g (I mistyped this above as v2.46g). The issue with JLinkRTTClient appears to have been…
  • austinglaser -

Posted the thread RTT appears to be broken in v2.46g.

Thread
    I recently updated to jlink tools version 2.46g, and RTT from both JLinkExe and JLinkGDBServer appears not to work at all. My specs: - JLink tool version: 2.46g - OS: Linux, Ubuntu 18.04 - JLink Adapter: JLink Plus compact - Firmware: J-Link V10…
  • SEGGER - Leon -

Replied to the thread [Linux] JLinkExe RTT is slow again in latest release.

Hello maximevince, Sorry to hear that you are facing issues with our software. Could you please tell me which application exactly you are referring to? You are mentioning JLinkExe (J-Link commander) as well as RTTClient. The thread you linked to refers…
  • Nevets -

Replied to the thread GDB doesn't correctly flash mx29lv160db nor flash.

If by CFI init you mean the initialization done in Jlinkscript for the memory addresses, then I know it works because gdb can use it to look at memories and jflash can use it to flash the memories. Is there a gdbserver log somewhere to give some…
  • npredrag -

Replied to the thread J-Link BASE license.

Hello Nino, Thanks for taking away the doubts related to this. Best Regards, Predrag
  • Yes, it was very relaxing :)
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Link BASE license.

Hello Predrag, Thank you for your inquiry. If you are looking to use our production tool J-Flash a J-Link Plus or higher is required. But a J-Link Base can be upgraded to a J-Link Plus via license upgrade which will enable you to use the Base in…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Link Results Output.

Hello Randy, Thank you for your inquiry. Quote from rgrunwell: “Is there a way to get the information that exists on the cmd screen under J-Link to either be returned or logged? ” You can enable in J-Link Commander to exit the script when running…
  • Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. A JLinkScript can be used for something like this. You can use the MEM_API calls for this e.g. JLINK_MEM_WriteU32 More information can be found in the J-Link user manual Um08001. Examples of JLinkScripts can be found…
  • vtx -

Replied to the thread Connecting to target...ERROR: Could not find core in Coresight setup.

Some additional information from JLinkExe when I tried to connect to target system: Connecting to target via SWD InitTarget() Protection bytes in flash at addr. 0x400 - 0x40F indicate that readout protection is set. For debugger connection the device…
  • npredrag -

Posted the thread J-Link BASE license.

Thread
    Hello, I need an information on use of J-link BASE for production purpose. Is it possible to use J-link BASE for programming in factory? How the license are related with it? Currently we have setup that programs nrf52840 chips on board using the nrfjprog…
  • Angler84 -

Posted the thread Renesas S5D9 and QSPI IS25LP128.

Thread
    Hi! I have a custom board with a Renesas Synergy S5D9 MCU connected with an external QSPI IS25LP128. From the segger website I read that both the MCU than the QSPI are supported. Moreover the MCU is supported for external QSPI programming. However…
  • vtx -

Posted the thread Connecting to target...ERROR: Could not find core in Coresight setup.

Thread
    Hello, I am having problems with connecting J-Link with NXP S32K146 under Linux. When I'm trying to connect JLinkGDBServer I get following message: /usr/local/JLink_Linux_V646g_x86_64/JLinkGDBServer -device s32k146 -if SWD SEGGER J-Link GDB Server…
  • Quote from sravan: “Hi All, Even i'm also facing the same issue of screen hiding when continuous switching happens between multiple screens in stm32 platform . case1 : screen hiding issue occuring after 40 screens with the size (#define GUI_NUMBYTES …
  • SEGGER - Erik -

Replied to the thread JLinkGDBServer issues with 6.44d.

FYI: This has been fixed in V6.46g, available for download here: segger.com/downloads/jlink/#J-…twareAndDocumentationPack We consider this thread as closed now. Best regards Erik
  • Brice_38_FR -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Ubuntu installation problem.

So I solved my problem with brute force .. I copy all the lib file from Jlink rep into SystemView rep. Not the cleanest solution but it works.
  • rgrunwell -

Posted the thread J-Link Results Output.

Thread
    Hi- I am trying to use J-Link in a command prompt that is controlled by LabVIEW. I am using the CommanderScript method, and am able to control the J-Link, but am unable to get any useful returned data. I have tried creating a log file, but it simply…
  • aleksandar.zivkovic -

Now follows elektroll.

Follow
  • MatthewKyeo -

Replied to the thread STM32 and SEGGER RTT for printing debugging messages.

Hi, Nino. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…59a3da39b35f2967a4b9d45fbJust like this screenshot, do you mean I can call C Source Code (1 line)when using the STM32 series and see the log message using Ozone, regardless of what IDE (Keil, SEGGER ES, IAR EWARM)…
  • For anyone tracking this, it looks like the STM32CubeIDE installs the Segger JLink tools, so a temporary workaround while Segger and ST work on a proper fix is simply to use the JLink executables provided by the STM32CubeIDE install. Here's how I did…