Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Pylink Square library Python 3.x.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Pylink is not supported or maintained by SEGGER so unfortunately we can't provide information on this matter. So we recommend contacting Pylink support in this regard. We will leave this open for a bit should someone…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread NXP i.MX RT1011 support.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The iMXRT1011 will be supported with the next J-Link software update. You can subscribe to our notification list to stay up to date: segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7 Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Problem while programming STM32F103RG.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The memory map in that J-Flash program is simply completely wring, this is why it does not work correctly. Attached you can find how it should look like. It seems that you are using a J-Link software that is quite old.…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread JTrace Cortex-M requirements.

Hello, Correct as the J-Trace PRO has not application reference but only gets information from that target which instruction has been executed but not in what context. When you get your hands on a J-Trace PRO the following article will explain how you…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread language support.

Hi, Yes, these languages are supported by emWin. emWin supports any language as long as the font you are using contains the proper characters to display the desired string. To generate an emWin font you need the Font Converter. A demo version can e…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread STemWin will not display large ellipses properly.

Hi, We have experienced the same and added a function to draw large ellipses. This will be released with the next emWin version. Unfortunately, I can not say how long it will take till ST relases the new version. You can get access to the most recent…
  • Arjuman -

Posted the thread language support.

Thread
    Hello, We want to create an application using EmWin that supports multiple languages,which are 1.German 2.french 3.spanish 4.italian 5.portuguese 6.swedish 7.russian 8.czesh 9.polish 10.chinese 11.japanese 12.korean 13.turkish We wanted to know whether…
  • v01d -

Replied to the thread r (reset) triggers flash write trace ....

Quote from SEGGER - Fabian: “One reason could be, if you have any flash break points enabled. ” Just "enabled" (e.g. flash breakpoints = 1) or if set any? Does it mean that, on any reset, even if I don't change the program, it re-flashes? What…
  • mko -

Posted the thread STemWin will not display large ellipses properly.

Thread
    When drawing large ellipses, STemWin will not display them as an ellipse, but instead as this zigg-zagged-pattern, which you can see in the attached picture. Has anyone ever encountered a similar issue? Is there any kind of support for these kind of bug…
  • ecom -

Replied to the thread J-Link on-board debugger does not work with SES.

Hello Fabian, Thanks for your reply! I got the same error with your test code. BUT: When I reset the device (via reset button at eval board) while programming, it seems to work after a few tries... ?( The curious thing is, that this behavior appeared…
  • Anatolyk -

Replied to the thread Pylink Square library Python 3.x.

Oh, ok the doc says 2.7, github's master looks like 3.x
  • jeremy.billheimer -

Posted the thread Thread aware debugging broken on FreeRTOS 10.2.1.

Thread
    Hi there, It looks like thread aware debugging is broken on FreeRTOS 10.2.1 (not sure if other versions are affected). I'm using Jlink v6.56b (latest). Relevant error is: Received symbol: pxCurrentTCB (0x00000000) ERROR: Mandatory symbol pxCurrentTCB…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Firmware too old.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the FULL J-Link Commander output? Does it work when you set the speed to the default settings? Also you can find a troubleshooting guide…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread r (reset) triggers flash write trace ....

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. One reason could be, if you have any flash break points enabled. I just did a reset on an empty target (CC3220SF) and it does not do any reads/downloads from/to flash (find screenshot attached). Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread J-Link on-board debugger does not work with SES.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. We gave it a quick try and everything is working fine on our side with the NUCLEO-STM32L432KC. Please find the test Project we used attached. Could you please try it with that one and check if it works? BR Fabian
  • Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Have you tried the FlashEraseAllUnsecure command? It is documented in the reference manual for this device. Best regards, Fabian
  • u37 -

Posted the thread No MCU detected in KEIL.

Thread
    Drivers 6.14-6.54. KEIL does not detect the STM32F030F4 processor. When change the debugger from J-Link to ST-Link, the processor is detected. The oscilloscope does not detect SWD activity. The cause of the malfunction - in the KEIL settings, the…
  • Anatolyk -

Posted the thread Pylink Square library Python 3.x.

Thread
    I understand Pylink library (Python interface to JLink) is not by SEGGER. But perhaps somebody on this forum can confirm that there is no Pylink implementation that is Python 3.5 compatible. It definitely appears so from the Pylink gtihub, but if…
  • Jacoben -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Flasher ARM or Portable Plus for small scale manufacturing?.

Hello Michael, Thank you very much for your answer. Best regards, Jakub
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Multiple Buffering.

Hi, emWin does all of it automatically after you've activated multi buffering, at least as long as your application is using the window manager. If not, you have to manually switch between buffers using GUI_MULTIBUF_Begin() and GUI_MULTIBUF_End(). I've…