Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• JuliusCaesar -

Replied to the thread Emwin mixes blue and red color.

hey, i'm currently using 5.40. the old one was 5.32. I was just curous if there has bee any change. But thx for your help.
  • austinl -

Replied to the thread J-Link Debugger crashes immediately after loading ELF file.

• the.mark.robertson -

Replied to the thread HardFault upon calling WM_SetUserData.

Hi again Just to close out the problem was down to porting from an earlier version of emWin. The version I've been developing under does not call _cb when SetUserData gets called. In my _cb I had a var that was not initialised until after the…
  • the.mark.robertson -

Hi Sven I think I have tracked down the issue and it is not emWin (no surprise, right!). Problem is that I am getting stack corruption during the time the _cb is handled after I call WM_SetUserData: I am finding that _cb pMsg content is inexplicably…
  • joeyjoejoe -

Posted the thread Segger ATE main board not recognizing modules.

Thread
    I have a Segger ATE system with two modules. I can FTP into mainboard but do not see modules in directory, I cannot see modules in web server as well
  • system32 -

Replied to the thread Antialiasing and trasparency together.

I have the same issue with it - V5.32 GUI_TRANSPARENT gets black. What did you do to solve it?
  • marting -

Posted the thread OLED 128x128 + SSD1351.

Thread
    Hello, We are using OLED 128x128 with SSD1351 controlled and have come across the following issue. When drawing a string, polygon… there is an unwanted side effect in the horizontal area where an object is drawn. In this case is a black text on top…
  • markuskrug -

Posted the thread Memory Segment (end)address_symbol not working.

Thread
    Dear all, there was another thread about 10 months ago that was mentioning that the 'size' element of a memory segment is not working. For this there is a workaround mentioned. I found that : address_symbol:A symbolic name for the end address of the…
  • the.mark.robertson -

Hi Sven Sorry for delay, I was working on another part of the project. Thanks for the code. Yes, of course that code works as it is the standard code and the same I have been using for a couple of years. When I get a crash the WM_Create is returning…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Link Debugger crashes immediately after loading ELF file.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The software version you are using is very old and out of maintenance. Could you try to open the elf with the latest version of Ozone? segger.com/products/development-tools/ozone-j-link-debugger/ We tried with the…
  • shreevatsa -

Replied to the thread Flickering UI.

Thankyou Sven. i was using GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C0B8 later did change to this GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C1B8 after changing my display is not showing anything. I am not able to understand. Pls help me out Thankyou in advance
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread NUCLEO interrupts problem.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Which version of Embedded Studio are you using? The latest version 3.50 has a project importer for AC6/STM32 Workbench projects which can be created in CubeMX and then imported to Embedded Studio. Do the same issues…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Ozone: repeated crashes on MacOS.

Hello, Great to hear that you are up and running again. We will consider this thread as solved now. Best regards, Nino
  • Hello, This thread will be continued via our official support channels. It will be closed now. Best regards, Nino
  • nedkonz -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Ozone: repeated crashes on MacOS.

Yes, 2.56t appears to fix the problem. Thanks for the quick response.
  • msmith -

Posted the thread Autocomplete with the Tab Key.

Thread
    Is there any way to use tab to accept autocomplete suggestions? Based on [SOLVED] Autocomplete With the TAB key This is a quality of life issue, as muscle memory is seriously messing up my workflow, and this seems like something that should be trivial…
  • austinl -

Posted the thread J-Link Debugger crashes immediately after loading ELF file.

Thread
    File is attached, please let me know if you need any further information. I am using version 1.76
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Programming a 25LC320 or similiar simple SPI Flash.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. We received your request per e-mail as well. To make sure that no information gets lost over multiple communication channels this thread will be closed now and further correspondence will be held via e-mail. Best…
  • G40 -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] LPC804 not found ....

Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The specified eval board does not support JTAG. SWD must be used instead. A successful connection using an external J-Link can be seen in the attached picture. Best regards, Nino ” Ah!…
  • jekutin -

Posted the thread RA8875 SPI amd STemWin, editable texts really small.

Thread
    I have been trying to get RA8875 with SPI to work with STemWin, but not fully succeeded. All others seem to be right, but the texts in edit boxes and other editable widgets are really small. It will not help, if I change the size of the font. The…