Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mookiedog -

Replied to the thread RTT Output Delayed by Deep Sleep?.

Thanks for the tip, I was able to figure it out. Here is what I came up with. First, since the Apollo3 is a Cortex M4, it can detect if a debugger is physically present like this: Source Code (3 lines) Second, in my routine that puts the system to…
  • Reanimator -

Posted the thread ATSAME54P20A SWO hangs.

Thread
    Hi there, I experience some odd issue with SWO with SAME54-Xplained Pro board. It's equipped with ATSAME54P20A (Cortex-M4F) chip. What I am trying to attain, is nice high-speed SWO printing. The initialisation procedure is basically the same as I used…
  • mookiedog -

Where would I find the Nordic source code that demonstrates how to do that? Maybe I can replicate it.
  • anuj.tanksali -

Posted the thread Image GIF Drawing.

Thread
    Hello, I have a program where i have to display a GIF file on the screen. I am using Image widget to display the GIF. If i use the PC simulation the GIF is displayed correctly and i am able to see the animation. But when i run the same code on my…
  • jlvern -

Replied to the thread Using Embedded studio with a dual core STM32H745?.

Hello, thank you for your reply Unfortunately, to say the least, the development of multi-core applications is not well documented. Among manufacturers, there is a lot, a lot, more money spent on marketing to promote the products than on documentation…
  • broca -

Replied to the thread How to set VAR_BREAK_AT_THIS_SYMBOL in the jdebug.

Hi Nino Thanks for picking this up. I was using v3.10a. The same behavior persists with v3.10c. If I had a working example of how to set this variable, I could figure it out. Kind regards Brian
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Using Embedded studio with a dual core STM32H745?.

Hello, Currently the SEGGER Linker does not offer "convenience" features for multi-core debugging so you need to take care of placement manually. But if you can point us to a linker that provides such features we will gladly take a look and see if they…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Processor frezzes after Enabled the Interrupt source.

Hello, We tested the sample solution with a NUCLEO-F103RB and everything was working as expected. Do you have an eval board to test against? To make sure this is no setup issue as you are using a slightly different target device could you set the…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread How to set VAR_BREAK_AT_THIS_SYMBOL in the jdebug.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Which Ozone version are you currently using? In Ozone V3.10c there was a fix related to the break symbol. Could you give V3.10c a try and see if the behaviour improves? Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] S32K144 d-flash programming failure.

Hello Victor, Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately there is not much improving space here for the error message as a verify can fail because of numerous reasons and during write no error was reported from the target devices Flash controller. We…
  • WZJ_SCUT -

Posted the thread NO timestamp in SystemView.

Thread
    <p>I am using SEGGER SystemView V2.52C to check the task in Freertos 10.1, MT7682 chip<span class="redactor-invisible-space">.</span></p><p><span class="redactor-invisible-space">I can read the Event, and Detail, but i cannot get Timestamp.(all the time…
  • victorp -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] S32K144 d-flash programming failure.

Fabian, Sorry for the late reply. I suppose it can be closed (is there a way for me to close it?). The only thing I wish is that the J-Link error message to be more clear. Best, Victor
  • jona -

Replied to the thread Hardware fault when in loop for longer time.

Sounds like something is eating your stack, exceeding your heap , writing past the extent of an array or memory object? perhaps outside of emWin? Maybe?
  • awneil -

certainly, Nordic's use of RTT with Sleep ensures that the RTT is "finished" before going to sleep ...
  • mookiedog -

In case it wasn't obvious, here is sample output from two iterations. Source Code (28 lines)Lines 1 through 16 should get printed before the system goes to sleep for 4 seconds. Instead, only lines 1 through 11 get printed. Four seconds later, lines 12…
  • mookiedog -

Posted the thread RTT Output Delayed by Deep Sleep?.

Thread
    I am working with an Ambiq Apollo3 Cortex M4 processor on a SparkFun Artemis module using Segger Embedded Studio. I have a FreeRTOS program that performs a task every 4 seconds. The task takes roughly 100 mSec to run. When FreeRTOS has nothing to do,…
  • Sorry for the confusion. Our application is very power sensitive and the EFM32's debug interface uses a significant amount of power when enabled. This interface is enabled when hitting the "resume / go" button. I am looking for a method to "go" but…
  • bio_med -

Replied to the thread Reading from SD card.

Florian, I converted images to bitmap using bitmap converter. Is there a requirement for the file size/IS there a certain way to do it? I am using M565 so I open files through bitmap converter and convert it to 16 bit color 565 and save as *.bmp. I…
  • vikramtathe -

Replied to the thread GIF display issue on LCD.

Hello, On which target have you executed the program? I have shared emwin_support.txt file to verify the memory related configurations. Could you please verify memory related configurations and let me know what should be the correct configurations…
  • JanBurg -

Replied to the thread Hardware fault when in loop for longer time.

Thank you for your quick answer, Florian. My loop is not empty, a lot of calculations are done there which must not be delayed. And wouldn't GUI_Exec do the same as GUI_Delay? Can there be a hardware fault at all when not refreshing emWin? Regards Jan