Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nrg6 -

Posted the thread Debug session quits by itself.

Thread
    Hello, i am trying to debug a project on a STM32H753VIT. The Ozone version ist V3.22e. The debugger is a J-Link Pro. I can download the program without any problems. But when i start the program, i get the following error message after a few seconds:…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Simple program to write Zynq 7010 flash via JTAG (like JFlashLite).

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Yes, there is: segger.com/products/debug-prob…nk/technology/j-link-sdk/ Best regards, Fabian
  • emrainey -

Replied to the thread Error while determining flash info on SAMV71.

This morning I tried something different, by using the erase as a range. Source Code (6 lines)This seemed to work correctly. What is the difference in the SEGGER tools between erase (ERASE chip?) and erase 0x400000 0x600000 ?
  • JulianR -

Posted the thread Referenced data not displayed.

Thread
    I am trying to debug some data that is held within a reference on the stack. However, I am not able to see the content of it in ozone. In my production project I get "<outofscope>" in the location. In the minimal example shown below I get the correct…
  • emrainey -

Replied to the thread Error while determining flash info on SAMV71.

This is an older board. Is this a symptom of a worn out flash?
  • emrainey -

Posted the thread Error while determining flash info on SAMV71.

Thread
    I'm experiencing this on a ATSAMV71Q21B. I've erased the chip completely using different methods and tried the following commands: Source Code (3 lines) The last part fails with error -1, failed while determining flash info, claiming it failed to…
  • Leonid_G -

Posted the thread Simple program to write Zynq 7010 flash via JTAG (like JFlashLite).

Thread
    Hi all, I want to write small console program much like JFlashLite for programming only Zynq7010 which can: - search and wait for connected board - program/verify bin file Is there any SDK/API for JLink? I noticed that there are two dlls which come…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread Flashing through VS Code?.

What exactly is the question? When starting a debug session, J-Link takes care of the potentially required flash programming automatically. If you are looking for a stand-alone flash programming solution, I doubt that VSCode is the way to go.
  • dcblack -

Posted the thread Ozone crashing consistently.

Thread
    I am not sure why, but Ozone has started crashing when I try to continue my program after attaching and pausing successfully. The crash is very consistent. I am no longer able to make progress on my project. OS: macOS 10.15.7 Catalina App: Ozone(x64)…
  • hariharan -

Posted the thread Skipping certain values in Graph plot.

Thread
    Hi, I'm using GRAPH_DATA_YT_AddValue() function to continuously plot values on a graph. In my application, I should not plot '0' (Y-axis value) outputs and am just required to leave it or skip it (for that iteration alone) and proceed to plot the next…
  • Chris_Pearson -

Posted the thread Flashing through VS Code?.

Thread
    I'm trying to find information on how to flash an MCU with a J-Link through Visual Studio Code. All I seem to be able to find is information regarding debugging through J-Link. I've followed the instructions in the SEGGER wiki for setting up debugging,…
  • erwinrol -

Replied to the thread Ozone hardlocks on debug start ....

I can confirm this problem. My workflow is that I open an elf file (for a SAM4S in this case) with Ozone and after editing my code with VS code and compiling it with cmake/ninja Ozone will notice the elf file changed and asks me to re-upload it to the…
  • RTTseemsOK -

Posted the thread Data breakpoints only work when evaluating ==.

Thread
    If I set a data breakpoint for ==, no problem. If I change it to any other evaluation like >= or < I get a "?" over the breakpoint and it doesn't work anymore. Same issue as this guy: devzone.nordicsemi.com/f/nordi…52840dk-or-working-poorly Nordic…
  • utkarsh.sethi7 -

Posted the thread Re-direct scanf to USART.

Thread
    Hi, I'm trying to use scanf or scanf like function to read USART I've tried the guide on libc_customizing_putchar and got custom uart3_printf working. But I'm getting stuck while trying to create uart3_scanf . Source Code (25 lines) I keep getting
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Delay function.

Hi Steve, The importer will simply import whatever the CudeIDE project is at that point. A reimport is not available. Best regards, Nino
  • james.liu -

Replied to the thread How can Ozone display Chinese characters properly?.

Sorry, I created CN_Chars.txt with UTF-8. Try this CN_Chars_CP936.txt, it's with code page 936. forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…e3978e27032f87a4add95685d
  • hariharan -

Now follows SEGGER - Florian.

Follow
  • hariharan -

Now follows SEGGER - Thorsten.

Follow
  • hariharan -

Now follows SEGGER - Schoenen.

Follow
  • ned4.0 -

Posted the thread J LINK OB on nrf52840 development board, MSD read only.

Thread
    Hello, I have recntly purchased a Nordic Semiconductors nrf52840 development board. I am having issues with the J Link OB MSD. When connected to LINUX Ubuntu 20.04 LTS which is running on a VM (Mac osx), the drive appears as readonly. I have tried 3…