Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hi, we will be looking into this. I will come back to you as soon as we have news. Best regards, Fabian
  • satheesh -

Replied to the thread keil freezes and also RTT viewer couldnot establish connection with target.

Hi Fabian, 1) I did not set my connections to "existing session'' + "auto reconnect". refer to the below image for my current settings forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…709bc53feb4f477ffb4dfabf3 2) when I tried to use "existing session" + "auto…
  • Matt S -

Replied to the thread Swipelist transparency.

It seems the only thing that is working for me is upgrading to emWin 5.50g (was 5.38a) and also using an owner draw function like this: C Source Code (13 lines)Note I am using the NXP compiled library so perhaps there is a difference from the…
  • Shino -

Posted the thread JlinkExe erase Command fails with RAM check.

Thread
    Hello, I have a custom board with an STM32F407VE controller. I use my JLink for debugging and programming over SWD. I'm using a Linux operating system with the newest released JLink software pack (6.62a-3). I wanted to completely erase the device, so I…
  • Matt S -

Replied to the thread delay in touch detection.

Seems like you have mostly an OS config issue. You are using RTX RTOS? I don't have experience with that, but I expect you may need to adjust priorities and timing between touch and LCD/graphics threads. If you have available RAM I also highly suggest…
  • thomask77 -

Replied to the thread STM32H743 DBGMCU register reads as zero when using ETF-Trace.

Hi! Quote from SEGGER - Fabian: “Therefore we suggest that you correct the HAL-init to use the right address space (see above). ” I think you may have posted the wrong screenshot. Perhaps you meant chapter 59.5.8. ? But, unfortunately, 0xE00E1000…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread What makes something J-Link compatible?.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. If you are unsure whether a specific device is supported or not, please refer to this list here: segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php It contains all devices supported by J-Link. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Jlink read out register of CC1352R1F3.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. There should be no issues with reading the registers with J-Link + J-Link Commander. The base address should be mentioned somewhere in the PDF you are using (memory map, register category). If you cannot find it, please…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread J-Flash - Failed to erase chip.

Hi, Do you have any peripheral flash connected to the chip at address 0x90000000? Could you please check, that there are no flash banks enabled in the J-Flash project, that are not accessible? You can do so here:
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread JLink: Error connecting to device over SWD.

Hi, Do you have the possibility to test the J-Link EDU Mini on another board or another J-Link you can connect to the board with? Unfortunately, there is not much more we can do for you, as long as we are not able to reproduce this with. Best…
  • Hi, Did you set the RTT Viewer to use "existing session" + "auto reconnect"? If not, does it work when using RTT Viewer with these options enabled? Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the RTT Viewer's "Configuration" dialog? Best…
  • Timonsku -

Posted the thread Unable to connect to target in Ozone [Linux].

Thread
    I'm unable to start a debugging session with Ozone. Whenever I want to attach (no matter which way, downloading first or not). I get the following error; Quote from Ozone: “Debug.SetConnectMode (CM_ATTACH); Debug.Start(); Device "ATSAMD21G18"…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread STM32H743 DBGMCU register reads as zero when using ETF-Trace.

Hi Thomas, Sorry for the delay in response. We have pretty busy days right now (preparations Embedded World, etc.). We looked at this again. The issue is in the HAL.c and not in the way how the memory accesses are executed. To access the DBGMCU registers…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Position independent code for flashloader.

Hi Radhika, Thank you for your inquiry. When using Open Flashloader, you do not need to have position independent code. The flash loader is downloaded into the RAM area specified in the application. The Open Flashloader is designed to be used with the…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Multiple <FlashBankInfo> elements in the same <Device> possible?.

Hi Radhika, Thank you for your inquiry. Reg 1.: As I can see in the image you attached, you are doing this already ("[..] Loader = [..]"). You actually have to provide a flashloader for each memory area. For more info, please refer to this page:
  • thomask77 -

• thomask77 -

Posted the thread Ozone shows global symbols with same name only once.

Thread
    Ozone 3.10d In C, it's possible to have two distinct global static variables or functions with the same name in different source files. For example: a.c static int foo; static void bar(void) { } b.c static int foo; static void bar(void) { } In…
  • awneil -

Replied to the thread What makes something J-Link compatible?.

Look on the list of Supported CPUs: segger.com/products/debug-prob…pported-cpus-and-devices/ For ARM, there is a common standard debug interface (SWD or JTAG) on all their Cores - so a J-Link should work with anything ARM-based.
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread ICONVIEW and External memory nOS.

Hi, I can't tell what is wrong with your code, my guess is the file handles point all to the same image, thus all icons are the same. Best regards, Florian
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Swipelist transparency.

Hi, this can be done for all widgets, just make sure to set the WM_CF_HASTRANS create flag via WM_SetHasTrans() or upon creation and set a transparent background color. Best regards, Florian