Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread JLINK Unspecified Error -1.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Does this behavior also appear when using the newest J-Link Software and Documentation Pack version? You can download it here: If so, could you please verify if the target was…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread J-Flash - Failed to erase chip.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Do you use custom hardware or an evaluation board? In the latter case which one? If custom hardware, do you experience the same problem on an evaluation board? Could you please send us a…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread stm32g431 J-Link error "Failed to measure CPU clock frequency".

Hi Pawel, Sorry for the delay in response. We were able to reproduce the issue and are looking into it right now. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] J-Link Base troubles to connect to CYW43907.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. We tried to reproduce the issue. On the BCM43907 / CYW43907 WICED kit everything is working as expected. As we also answered your questions in our support ticket system we will consider this case as closed now. Best…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Trouble Connecting to Traveo S6J334EJT.

Hi Mark, Thank you for your inquiry. Since you contacted us via Support System, we will close this thread to make sure no information is lost between the channels. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Error while reading netx90 flash.

Hi Johannes, Sorry for the delay in response. We recently had a customer who had a similar problem. According to him the problem was caused by some switches on the evaluation board, which were not set correctly. Could you please check this? Did you…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread STM32H743 DBGMCU register reads as zero when using ETF-Trace.

Hi Thomas, Thank you for your inquiry and sorry for the delay in response. We are able to reproduce this. Thank you for making this known to us. We will see if we can find a solution for this that works out of the box. As a work around you could write…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Unable to upgrade firmware on J-Link Edu Mini.

Hi, Yes, you can also reset the config area via J-Link Commander: Please connect to the J-Link and type "resetconf" (without quotations). After doing so: Is it now possible to connect to the J-Link EDU mini via J-Link Configurator? Best regards, Fabian…
  • anthony.asterisk -

Replied to the thread Run static code analysis from batch command line.

• icwiener -

Posted the thread Cannot quit Ozone after J-Link lost connection to target.

Thread
    Hi, when I am connected to a target and debugging in Ozone via J-Link Pro, and then the target is shut down or the connection is lost for some other reason, Ozone is stuck and cannot be used anymore. - Debug.Stop(); has no effect - trying to quit the…
  • bio_med -

Posted the thread Reading from SD card.

Thread
    Hi, I am trying to display images from SD card using SPI. I saw several example code but none of them seem to work. I have included emFile and emWin paths under build settings. Also, when I was trying to use sample codes that are available on this…
  • t2ft -

Replied to the thread GUI_Init() never returns (again) [SOLVED].

Thank you for the clarification. Now since I know what I have to look for, the search items "GUI_Init()" and "CRC" in the ST-Communinty Formum shows up the appropriate answers. Shame on ST that they did not point out their use of CRC checks more…
  • satheesh -

Posted the thread Trace HW not present - ARM cortex M4.

Thread
    Hi, I am working on ARM Cortex M4 development board provided by Vorago technologies. I am using keil IDE with Jlink/J-trace Cortex. When I enable the "Trace"(look in attachement for settings), the debugging session is getting terminated with an error …
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Trace timeline accuracy.

Hello, You are right, good catch. The Timestamps checkbox should not be there and has no functionality for tracing via trace buffer. This will be removed for the next Ozone release. Quote from thomask77: “If it's not on the same timeline, data…
  • thomask77 -

Replied to the thread Trace timeline accuracy.

Hi! I haven't checked on 2) yet. But regarding ETF-Trace: forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…1d1bc280e6098a524d018c888 Does that mean, that the Timestamps checkbox does not work for ETF? Then I think that the combined Data sampling/Instruction trace…
  • victorp -

Posted the thread S32K144 d-flash programming failure.

Thread
    I work with the S32K144 device. I have a program linked against the lower half of FlexNVM (address range 0x10000000:0x10008000), and flash it with the J-Link loadfile command. When the FlexNVM is configured as D-flash only (no eerpom), everything works…
  • SeMoZi -

Posted the thread STM32G431CB / Flash issue.

Thread
    Hello, I am using J-Flash V6.60f to flash a STM32G431CB (SWD interface) with a given .hex file. Everything goes well until "Restoring" (message at the end of the message): ... Start of restoring - ERROR: Timeout while restoring target, RAMCode did not…
  • SeMoZi -

Posted the thread STM32H750 - Writing DTCM.

Thread
    Hello, I am using J-Flash V6.60f to flash a STM32H750VB with a given .hex file (with no access to source code / project). When I try to Program/Verify, I get following error message (complete message after signature): ... ERROR: Selected Data…
  • Michael_adhoc -

Posted the thread Segger RTT no output when using Jlink-Remote Server.

Thread
    Hi, we are using segger remote server to run our builds on a different machine (see below). The deployment and the debugging works fine but unfortunately we are not able to get any rtt output from the JTrace. We tried to use the rtt client and the rtt…
  • lawrence_fp -

Posted the thread JLINK Unspecified Error -1.

Thread
    Hi, I'm getting the following error after flashing from a commander script Unspecified error -1 and was wondering if there is an issue with my commander script? When I keep re-running the commander script I always get the same error, until I open up…