Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lachin -

Posted the thread How to connect (RX62T) R5F562.

Thread
    Hi friends! I’m just starting in this business, and I would like to receive help from you, I have a microcontroller (RX62T) R5F562, I have J-Link, and I think that I am not doing the JTAG connection correctly, here in this photo I indicated how I I…
  • julienD -

Replied to the thread Data and code graphs are not in sync.

Hello, Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “Please understand that debugging user code is out of regular support scope, especially as the probe you are using is no longer in valid support period. ” Of course I do understand that you do not have to debug my…
  • Hi, Quote from Raunaq: “But if it clear the parent window now, the image will be covered by this black parent window. ” that is correct, but since the parent window does not have the WM_CF_HASTRANS flag, it will cover the image displayed in the main…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread ukrainian fonts convert.

Hi, good to hear that it worked now. If you need any more information, have a look at the chapters "Fonts", "Font Converter" and "Language Support" in the user manual. Best regards, Florian
  • arat -

Thanks a lot Florian. Finally i am able to display the cyrillic character/string. I just generated the cyrillic font file (.c) with (Antialiased 4bpp + 16bit Unicode) and called GUI_UC_SetEncodeUTF8() at the beginning of the application (after…
  • Hi, But if it clear the parent window now, the image will be covered by this black parent window. Also, if I draw the png image again in WM_PAINT of parent window after GUI_Clear, won't it be memory intensive??
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Hi, what I did was selecting the font, disabling all characters and reading the pattern file. The pattern file contains the Cyrillic characters (not converted to UTF-8). I also set the encoding to UCS-2 LE BOM, which is necessary in order for the…
  • arat -

Thanks a lot. Can you please let me know , how you generated the cyrillic font.
  • Hi, it is overlapping, because the background isn't redrawn. The parent window is missing a WM_PAINT case in _cbParent() that cleares the window. C Source Code (4 lines) Best regards, Florian
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Hi, it doesn't work when you save non-ASCII characters in your C file. First, you have to encode the string to UTF-8, which you can do using this tool. C Source Code (1 line) Then, you also have to call GUI_UC_SetEncodeUTF8() at the beginning of your…
  • toba -

Replied to the thread J-Trace CM via USB-Hub.

Hallo Fabian, I have no further questions. Best regard, Toba
  • This is great fabian!! i am running into issues that are definitely outside of the JLink programmer or the rv target. i have two additional hardware components (rv UFO target, and CW308) plus additional layers of software. See pic for my setup. so i…
  • arat -

plz find my font file generated( I just added the content of .c file to .txt , as i was unable to attach) Plz confirm weather is is correct or not.
  • arat -

Hi Florian, I have generated in Antialiased 4bpp and 8bit ASCII + ISO 8859 and changed script to Cyrillic. This generated file (.c ) has been added to the project. and called GUI_Set Font() with GUI _FONT structure..... ... but it is displaying only "P"…
  • Yes, that does work. One last question, changing it from dual bank to single bank for my device it changes the page size. This means the page size is now 8K rather than 4K, thus my IDE crashes when it attempts to program the device using my J-Link. How…
  • Hello, Thank you Florian, the mistake I was doing is setting the parent window to WM_CF_TRANS and not the child. But now I'm facing one more issue: When I try to display any text in childWindow using GUI_SetTextMode(GUI_TM_TRANS)... it starts…
  • Raunaq -

Replied to the thread Example for a PNG image being drawn using GUI_PNG_DrawEx.

Thanks Florian, wasn't aware of the wiki page.
  • Hi nik, You are welcome! There are mainly two options here: The hacky one and the recommended one. Hacky one: You could change the placement by editing the .hex file (Placement and location checksum). Please find an edited .hex file attached. Please…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Hi, what exactly didn't work? There's nothing wrong with your pattern file, it worked for me. Did you disable all characters before reading the pattern file? When the font was successfully generated, it just has to be added to the project. Then,…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread TTF FONT SIZE problem.

Hi, you probably ran out of memory. The TTF fonts are created in RAM. The larger the font, the more memory is needed. So, the font size isn't really limited, but obviously your font can't exceed the memory limit. Best regards, Florian