Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread How can I put 4 bytes at __FLASH_segment_end__ ?.

Hello, Yes this behaviour is expected as the linker generated sections can only be placed after everything else is placed. So unfortunately "last section" placement will not work for your use case. What you could do is either place the CRC at a fixed…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Ozone v3.22 to v3.22e freezes when opening some .elf files.

Hello Dan, Thank you for your inquiry. That sounds odd indeed. I just gave it a try with V3.22e on my Windows dev PC and for me it was working as expected: C Source Code (4 lines)Ozone complains that no main symbol was found and obviously the referenced…
  • Hello Dan, Thank you for your inquiry. Seems like youtube compression got the better of your video :/ But if I understand you correctly, the issue is, that when using the GoTo address in disassembly the cursor will only stay there when the debug session…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Understanding & customizing the FreeRTOS plugin script...

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Quote from v01d: “So if I see <nnnn> / N/A, does this mean <nnn> == Is calculated Free stack space, and N/A for the unknown total stack size .? ” Correct. Quote from v01d: “And, how can I expand the…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Building with GitHub Actions.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. While we do not have any samples for GitHub Actions specifically, IIRC this is the automated build and test framework of GitHub, correct? In that case you can use emBuild, our command line build utility, which comes…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread segmentation fault on linux ARM.

Hi Guillaume, Could you please provide us with a reproducer for this? Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread J-Link Debug Fails.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. There is no such issue known to us. At first glance, this does not necessarily look like a J-Link related issue. What Device are you trying to debug exactly? Could you please send us a J-Link log file? How to enable:
  • Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. We are not aware of any issues related to the STM32F1 series and JTAG. I just gave this a quick try and it seems to be working without any issues on an STM32F10X-128K-EVAL board (STM32F103V8):
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Program address offset in JFlash.

Hi Priya, Thank you for your inquiry. I am sorry, but I do not quite understand what you are trying to achieve. Could you please explain in more detail? In general: 1) .bin files do not contain any address information, so when opening them in J-Flash…
  • Hi, Good to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. We will close this thread now. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Reason=27 means in Deatail section of task.

Hello, as documented, function SEGGER_SYSVIEW_OnTaskStopReady() holds this information. The reason is passed there. All you need to do is to check where the call to this function comes from and what parameter is passed on. It is RTOS specific what…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 - Cortex-M HardFault Exception.

Hi, We are not aware of such an issue. You can find an example blinky project for the RP2040 here: wiki.segger.com/Raspberry_Pi_Pico#Example_Projects It should be working out of the box for Ozone / Embedded Studio. Could you please give that one a…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] nRESET as Input/Output.

Hi, As this inquiry is resolved, we will close this thread now. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread J-Link - making changes through J-Link Control Panel persistent.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Yes this is possible by using a J-Link Command string: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_Command_Strings#SetCompareMode How you can use them is also explained in the same article:
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] TMS470 on J-link with J-Flash.

Hi, Sorry for the delay in response. If everything is working correctly, flash can be written with the w* commands. As Alex already said however, this might not be the case for your device, as it is not officially supported and might be different…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread JLinkExe tab completion does not work on Ubuntu.

Hi, Sorry for the delay in response. We are able to reproduce this behavior. We will look into this as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we are currently very busy with multiple pressing projects, so it might take a while until we are able to resolve…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] J-Link EDU Mini.

Hi, Sorry for the delay in response. Somehow this slipped under the table. If we understand you correctly the SWDIO GPIO lane was damaged/destroyed. This should not be possible by simply connecting it to ground. Possible causes could be: - 5V+ current…
  • Hi, Sorry for the delay in response. We have not forgotten about this. Unfortunately, we do not have any resources available to look into this, but we will do so as soon as possible. We have some high priority projects with upcoming deadlines we have to…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Arabic Keyboard.

Hi Saeed, the default font does not contain Arabic letters. You have to change the keyboard's fonts to a font, that contains Arabic letters, otherwise they won't be displayed. Using the Font Converter, you can create an emWin font from a font that…
  • eesaeed -

Posted the thread Arabic Keyboard.

Thread
    Dear Sir, I am try to create an Arabic keyboard in emWin 6.16. When i use : KEYBOARD_SetLayout(hItem, &KEYBOARD_ENG); it is good, but when i change it to KEYBOARD_SetLayout(hItem, &KEYBOARD_ARA); all keyboard letters are cleared. I have attached its…