Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• lsrbigfoot -

Posted the thread GUI_Exec() and Job Management.

Thread
    Just asking a few hypothetical questions about using GUI_Exec() or GUI_Exec1() calls because I sometimes experience HardFaults when GUI_Exec() was called. The below snippet is from emWin Manual (section 6.1.8.7.1): Source Code (12 lines) If…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Bug found in File.Open() based on wiki code.

Hello, I just gave this a try and the Wiki is correct. It is just as documented in the Ozone manual and works wtihout any errors. Which Ozone version are you using currently? Could you give the latest one a try? Should that error also appear with the…
  • Paul S. -

Replied to the thread RTTViewer skippes lines in logging when MCU is reset.

Hello Alex, thanks for your quick reply! You mean just adding some kind of delay before issuing an self-reset? Or is there a way to detect in sw whether J-Link is done with emptying the ring buffer? During development we often trigger a reset manually…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread RTTViewer skippes lines in logging when MCU is reset.

Yes, this can happen when using asynchronous mechanisms. It is a bit like resetting the MCU while there is a DMA transfer in progress or before a UART was able to send out all data via Tx interrupt + buffer. Suggestion: Wait for in your software until…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread J-Link drivers cause "buffer overflow detected" error at Ubuntu 20.04.

I also checked with another VM (Ubuntu 20.04 + VMWare) I have here but starting GDBServer (same command line as you use) and waiting for the target connection etc. works fine in this VM as well. I also checked with V6.98c V7.20a BR Alex
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread MIssing include path!.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. As a first step you should check if the folder path for eta_bsp.h is set in the User Include Directories project option. If not this is already the issue. If it is compare your project setups from your working and not…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread J-Link drivers cause "buffer overflow detected" error at Ubuntu 20.04.

Hi Godsmack et al, I just got back on this and tried the VM you provided etc. First of all: Thanks for the VM. One of the best prepared support cases ever. Download, start, description how to reproduce etc. all just perfect! Quote from Godsmack:…
  • Paul S. -

Posted the thread RTTViewer skippes lines in logging when MCU is reset.

Thread
    Hello everybody, in our development project we have the problem, that whenever we restart our MCU using reset, some lines of the RTT logging are skipped in the RTTViewer. Corresponding RTT log output looks e.g. like this: Source Code (8 lines)The…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread CPU TAP NOT FOUND.

Hello, Unfortunately, for RISC-V (unlike for ARM) there are no standardized JTAG IDCODEs for the JTAG TAPs that would allow identification as a RISC-V DM TAP. Just because the IRLen is 5 for RISC-V TAPs, it does not mean that any TAP with IRLen 5 is a…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread Switch stack call in CCS when using Segger JLink...

Hello, I do not think that OS aware debugging is available for TI CCS. At least not for the J-Link plugin. The CCS support was initially done by TI and we took over at some point, so I would need to look things up. In case it is possible to have some…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread Maximum baud rate of J-Link VCOM.

Hello, It depends on the actual model. On most it is done in software, on some there is a dedicated hardware UART available. Therefore, the achievable baudrates (and the max. baudrate) depends on the actual model and HW version. If you post your S/N, I…
  • Gamka -

Posted the thread Transparent image is not displayed correctly with _SetBitmap function.

Thread
    I am using MCUXPresso and Emwin version 6.1, which comes with SDK I am using. I have a png image, which is partly transparent (attached) and I create bitmap file with BitMapCvt. I have used GUIBuilder to create a window. Inside code created by GUIBuilder…
  • ph99004 -

Replied to the thread J-Link Debug Fails.

Fabian, I am trying to program a NXP/Freescale MK64FX512VLL12, Cortex M4, using KDS (Kinetis Design Studio, V3.2.0). I have used these Jlink debuggers for years with this IDE for years. BTW, this happens with two separate Jlink…
  • ph99004 -

Replied to the thread J-Link Debug Fails.

Fabian, Unfortunately, no difference. I have attached an updated log file using the new drivers. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to track down this problem. For example, should I entirely remove the drivers and reinstall? Thank you,…
  • FunDeckHermit -

Replied to the thread Ozone's parser does not detect EntryPointSP in .srec file.

Dear Nino, I'm trying to check the accuracy of my custom bootloader by downloading an s-record file and comparing them. It is therefore crucial that the file used is exactly the same. 99% of the time I will be using .elf files. I'm glad Ozone still…
  • FunDeckHermit -

Replied to the thread Bug found in File.Open() based on wiki code.

• eesaeed -

Posted the thread Emwin_keyboard.

Thread
    Dear Sir, I created a Keyboard. Would you please guide me how I can delete long press character from keyboard display. please find the attachment photo. Kind regards Saeed
  • Ncky -

Posted the thread Maximum baud rate of J-Link VCOM.

Thread
    How fast is the maximum baud rate of J-Link VCOM? When I set the baud rate of J-Link VCOM to 921600bps, I could not communicate normally. Communication was successful at 115200bps or less. I am using version 7.20a.
  • Ncky -

Posted the thread Save dialog when exiting J-Flash.

Thread
    Is there a setting or command line option to hide the save dialog when exiting J-Flash? I omit the path name of CurrentFile of the J-Flash configuration file so that the SREC file in the same folder as the J-Flash configuration file will be read when…
  • v01d -

Posted the thread Switch stack call in CCS when using Segger JLink...

Thread
    Is it possible to switch task's call stack frame when debugging in TI's CCSv10 with the J-Llink ..? Same as you can it seems do with Ozone: You can click on a task in FreeRTOS window, and it should display different callstack matching it.