Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mko -

Posted the thread STemWin will not display large ellipses properly.

Thread
    When drawing large ellipses, STemWin will not display them as an ellipse, but instead as this zigg-zagged-pattern, which you can see in the attached picture. Has anyone ever encountered a similar issue? Is there any kind of support for these kind of bug…
  • ecom -

Replied to the thread J-Link on-board debugger does not work with SES.

Hello Fabian, Thanks for your reply! I got the same error with your test code. BUT: When I reset the device (via reset button at eval board) while programming, it seems to work after a few tries... ?( The curious thing is, that this behavior appeared…
  • Anatolyk -

Replied to the thread Pylink Square library Python 3.x.

Oh, ok the doc says 2.7, github's master looks like 3.x
  • jeremy.billheimer -

Posted the thread Thread aware debugging broken on FreeRTOS 10.2.1.

Thread
    Hi there, It looks like thread aware debugging is broken on FreeRTOS 10.2.1 (not sure if other versions are affected). I'm using Jlink v6.56b (latest). Relevant error is: Received symbol: pxCurrentTCB (0x00000000) ERROR: Mandatory symbol pxCurrentTCB…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Firmware too old.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the FULL J-Link Commander output? Does it work when you set the speed to the default settings? Also you can find a troubleshooting guide…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread r (reset) triggers flash write trace ....

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. One reason could be, if you have any flash break points enabled. I just did a reset on an empty target (CC3220SF) and it does not do any reads/downloads from/to flash (find screenshot attached). Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread J-Link on-board debugger does not work with SES.

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. We gave it a quick try and everything is working fine on our side with the NUCLEO-STM32L432KC. Please find the test Project we used attached. Could you please try it with that one and check if it works? BR Fabian
  • Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. Have you tried the FlashEraseAllUnsecure command? It is documented in the reference manual for this device. Best regards, Fabian
  • u37 -

Posted the thread No MCU detected in KEIL.

Thread
    Drivers 6.14-6.54. KEIL does not detect the STM32F030F4 processor. When change the debugger from J-Link to ST-Link, the processor is detected. The oscilloscope does not detect SWD activity. The cause of the malfunction - in the KEIL settings, the…
  • Anatolyk -

Posted the thread Pylink Square library Python 3.x.

Thread
    I understand Pylink library (Python interface to JLink) is not by SEGGER. But perhaps somebody on this forum can confirm that there is no Pylink implementation that is Python 3.5 compatible. It definitely appears so from the Pylink gtihub, but if…
  • Jacoben -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Flasher ARM or Portable Plus for small scale manufacturing?.

Hello Michael, Thank you very much for your answer. Best regards, Jakub
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Multiple Buffering.

Hi, emWin does all of it automatically after you've activated multi buffering, at least as long as your application is using the window manager. If not, you have to manually switch between buffers using GUI_MULTIBUF_Begin() and GUI_MULTIBUF_End(). I've…
  • bio_med -

Hi Florian, Thank you for your response. I understand. But how do you switch between the buffers? Best regards, BMD
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Hi bio_med, emWin supports multi buffering out of the box, simply call WM_MULTIBUF_Enable(1) to enable it. Best regards, Florian
  • bio_med -

Posted the thread Multiple Buffering.

Thread
    Hi, I am currently working on Multiple Buffering. I am trying to write to a buffer in the background and display another buffer that's already being written. Is there an example code which I can refer to? I really appreciate all your help. Thanks and…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Fast window updation.

Hi Sridhar, the fastest way to do this would probably be this: C Source Code (4 lines)If if doesn't have to be that fast, you can use GUI_Delay(ms) instead of GUI_Exec(). Best regards, Florian
  • SEGGER - Martin -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] OS_ERR_ILLEGAL_OUT_ISR in OS_TICK_Handle.

Glad you're up and running again! We'll consider this thread closed now. Best regards, Martin
  • dmree -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] OS_ERR_ILLEGAL_OUT_ISR in OS_TICK_Handle.

Dear Martin, thanks for your reply. I've checked the OS_Global struct and realize that this struct was not aligned between our library that contains the embos and the application that uses such library. More in detail we were using…
  • Sergey22 -

Posted the thread How to use external flash script from SES.

Thread
    I have a python script that flashes target device. I would like to use it from SES. Basically I want it to work that way, when I push target -> download file. I would like this script to be executed. The reason behind it is that the script not only loads…
  • Quote from SEGGER - Nino: “ Quote from Sergey22: “I did not try clang however, do you have any use cases for comparing ouptu size from clang and ARMCC? ” Clang with default optimization settings is actually a bit worse than gcc in code size as the…