Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• rseedle -

Posted the thread J-Link Flasher -- erase flash.

Thread
    I am trying to erase the flash on my NXP MK64FN1MOXXX12 in J-Link Commander. Any ideas what I am doing wrong ? SEGGER J-Link Commander V6.44f (Compiled Apr 12 2019 17:17:37) DLL version V6.44f, compiled Apr 12 2019 17:17:02 Connecting to J-Link…
  • owain-incus -

Replied to the thread Debugging bootrom and application at same time.

Also assuming I have selected my application to debug; where is it specified the type of reset that will be done when I hit the reset button of the debugger. I assume I want to have a real hard reset causing control to come up via bootrom. Is this the…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Give "friendly" names to JLinks?.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. You can set a Nickname to your J-Link via the J-Link Configurator. However the nicknames will currently not be displayed in the default USB selection window (the screenshot you posted). We will put this request on our…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Connect STLInk to jtrace connector.

Hello Julien, Thank you for your inquiry. If I understood you correctly you are looking for something like this: segger.com/products/debug-prob…/19-pin-cortex-m-adapter/ Is that correct? If yes it can be ordered in our webshop. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Best way to send a binary file with RTT to the MCU?.

Hello Tim, The RTTViewer and RTTClient are not meant to be used that way. However you can use the J-Link SDK and create your own application that would allow something like that: segger.com/products/debug-prob…nk/technology/j-link-sdk/ Best…
  • Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Please be aware that this forum is not our official support channel. As you seem to be working for a silicon vendor we suggest using our official support channel. For more information…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] JlinkScript for TI RM4x processors.

Hello Chris, Thank you for your inquiry. We can provide you with the init script used by J-Link software for reference but not in this public forum. I will send you a PM with further information. For future support related inquiries we suggest using…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Problems debugging NXP RT1052 with Ozone.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The reported behaviour is most likely related to the wrong SP and PC values being set by the default Ozone project config. Is your application running in RAM only or in QSPI? In any case the SP and PC values need to be…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Can't program RZA1H custom board.

Hello EsKay, Thank you for your inquiry. The Flashloader that comes with J-Link software for the QSPI for that Chip works only with exactly the pins that are used on the eval board. If you are using other pins it will not work. So you would need to…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Ozone local data display configurability with C++ classes.

Hello Ewout, Thank you for your inquiry. Currently Ozone does not offer an option to filter out methods. But we will put it on our feature wishlist so it might be added with a future version. But we can't promise anything at this point. Best…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread -readchip erases my chip memory.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. It appears that your target devices Flash is locked by the application you have programmed in earlier. When setting up target connection the next time J-Link will detect this and ask you if you want to unlock the…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] How to keep debug connection alive between sleep cycles?.

Hello Sergio, Sorry for the delay in response. As this forum is not a support forum I created a new support request in our official support channel. You should receive an answer to your question shortly. For future inquiries we recommend using our…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Ozone : trace point start and stop has no effect.

Hello Julien, Thank you for your inquiry. Which trace window are you referring to exactly? For reference I used the J-Trace PRO Cortex-M tutorial project for the eval board that is shipped with the J-Trace PRO. Attached you can see a screenshot of me…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Ozone Power Graph - start/stop recording when debugging.

Hello Duane, The reported issue should be fixed with Ozone V2.62a. Could you give it a try? Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Emwin Bitmap converter 8bpp conversion.

Hi, Is it possible to attach one of the PNG files? I'd like to reproduce the issue. Try to convert the image into RGB first. Regards, Sven
  • owain-incus -

Posted the thread Debugging bootrom and application at same time.

Thread
    Hi Nino, Reply in forum as suggested.... I am trying to debug bootrom and application at same time; having access to symbols from both binaries. When debugging application and resetting to traverse bootrom and enter application. Unfortunately the two…
  • awneil -

Posted the thread Enhancement Request: add 'Close All'.

Thread
    Both as a menu option, File > Close-all, and as a right-click popup on the document name tabs in the editor. Thanks.
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] can't connect to Syntacore SCR1.

Hello, Good to hear that you are up and running again. We will consider this thread as solved now. Best regards, Nino
  • anuj.tanksali -

Posted the thread Emwin Bitmap converter 8bpp conversion.

Thread
    Hello, Am using iMXRT1064 controller with Emwin. I am using 8bpp. when bitmap converter is used to convert an image to 8 bit color 3-3-2 or 2-3-3 or 3-2-3 format the image is distorted a lot. what could be the reason?. The images are developed by our…
  • awneil -

Replied to the thread Remember which J-Link to use?.

Thanks - I'll try it out. This is not something that should be in the Project - it should be a User setting. Thinking about it, it probably shouldn't be remembered across sessions ...