Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 6324Audio -

Posted the thread some defined phrase can't go to definition normally.

Thread
    Hi, I have just found that some defined phrase can't go to definition normally. For example, I can't go to the defined of the phrase "IS_GPIO_ALL_INSTANCE" normally while it actually existed in the file "stm32f767xx.h", I'm sure that I have added the…
  • 6324Audio -

Posted the thread solution&creating new project.

Thread
    Hi, I was using SEGGER EMBEDDED STUDIO recently and I found that if I choose to create a new project in an existing solution, the new project won't create an .emproject file. For example, if I create a project named "led" in an existing old solution and…
  • Severence -

Replied to the thread GD32F350CBT6 Support.

I'm using J-Flash I see.... the GD32F350CB selection only lists 64KB size and See no option of changing this, whereas the GD32F350CBT6 is 128KB, so suppose this doesn't matter? If I use the default settings after selecting GD32F350CB and attempt to…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread GD32F350CBT6 Support.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. The GD32F350CB is supported by J-Link: segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php Could you provide your J-Link S/N for reference? What softwaretool did you use to try…
  • bds -

Posted the thread Solution with multiple projects, each with different build configurations.

Thread
    I have two projects in one solution. Both projects should have their own build configurations. Let's say project1 has build configurations buildconfig1 and buildconfig2 based on commonbuildconfig1, and project2 has build configurations buildconfig3 and…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Problem disabling bitmap tiling in emWin.

Hi Josh, A few things are unclear to me. Do you have created the IMAGE widget with the AppWizard? If so, you cannot set a custom callback to that widget, only to widgets created manually with emWin. If the bitmap is just a simple icon, you won't have…
  • Josh123 -

Posted the thread Problem disabling bitmap tiling in emWin.

Thread
    Hello, I am having trouble disabling tiling for a certain bitmap in my application. The attached images displays the following: - Here is the bitmap being drawn using a callback override - Here is the declaration of the bitmap (acWarningIcon2 was…
  • uni -

Replied to the thread J-Link EDU with ARM9.

The same project with J-Link EDU 11.0. I have to click 10 times on the popup window on each line of code.
  • uni -

Yes, I use tracing periodically. I have attached an example of working with the J-Link Base 10.1. "but current device does not have an ETB" - this is not true. J-Link Base detects its presence. As far as I can see, the IDE plugin automatically detects…
  • danngreen -

Posted the thread Cannot change any fonts in Preferences.

Thread
    Hi, on MacOS, Ozone v3.22b, the font cannot be changed using the Preferences window. Attempting to change the font by clicking the "..." button will bring up the system font picker. But not matter what font is selected, Ozone will issue the same command…
  • vlintilhac -

Replied to the thread JLINK connection error.

Hi Alex, Thanks for your answers. I booting from the internal ROM, so I'll try to change the boot mode to avoid loading the bad code. Since I have the same behavior with the Dev Board and my custom board, is it possible that the halting problem comes…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread Abstract Commands - Access Memory (RISCV) with JLink.

Any news if you would be able to provide HW?
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] RP2040 Support.

FYI, there is also a V6.98 (release) available now.
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Replied to the thread JLINK connection error.

Hi, There is some code running on the device that prevents J-Link from halting the CPU. low power modes are a possible culprit. The error message you are seeing comes from the connect phase where J-Link temporarily halts the CPU to read out some CP15…
  • SEGGER - Alex -

Feature-wise both J-Links should be detected identically by IAR. Is it possible that you enabled trace in your project options or in one of the windows in IAR you have open? Sounds like IAR is trying to make use of trace in your project.
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Weird tasks appears.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. The issues you are seeing are definitely related to the tickless mode and the used sleep modes. SystemView operation requires RAM and debug access to the target device at all times. Depending on your setup it might…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread UART recording OVERFLOW.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. You can either increase the RTT buffer size if the overflows are only temporary. If the overflows are constant after a certain point and increasing the buffer size did not help only increasing the transfer speed via…
  • uni -

Posted the thread J-Link EDU with ARM9.

Thread
    Hi, I have two debuggers: J-Link Base 10.1 and J-Link EDU 11.0. The first one (Base) works more or less fine, but the second (EDU) displays a message box: "ETB selected as trace source, but current device does not have an ETB" The eval board is TI LCDK…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Recommendations for EmbeddedStudio.

Hi, OK thank you for elaboration. I see now what you mean. We will add it to our wishlist. Best regards, Nino
  • Severence -

Posted the thread GD32F350CBT6 Support.

Thread
    Hi, Just trying to flash a GD32F350CBT6 but there doesn't seem to be that specific device in the selection.I tried the similar part numbers with similar specifications but all failed. I went searching and found the following "GD32F3x0.FLM" from GD and…