Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• gringo007 -

Now follows urgiv.

Follow
  • geekbo -

Posted the thread The method to generate support packages.

Thread
    I'm using hc32f460xE from XHSC on SES, unfortunately, the vendor doesn't provide a sdk fitted ses, so i have to converted the template for IAR and then make l lot of adjustment to let the project working well. Since i find no package for my chip in the…
  • JIHUN SEO -

Posted the thread UI improvement suggestion.

Thread
    Systemview shows various aspect (cpu load/event counts/markers..) of events through GUI. While analysing the cpu load of contexts, it shows colored propotions of tasks. As it its intuitive but doesn't show any numeric values. Can you improve this by…
  • SEGGER - Til -

Replied to the thread Firmware stucks in OS_PutMailCond().

Hello Sebastian, your embOS license should be still in support. Please get in contact with us and I am pretty sure we can solve that issue quickly. segger.com/doc/UM01001_embOS.html#Support Best regards, Til
  • SFr -

Posted the thread Firmware stucks in OS_PutMailCond().

Thread
    Hi, we have the problem that our firmware stucks in OS_PutMailCond() after running some hours. I have read following thread where the error description sounds quite similar. [SOLVED] Error in OSKern We have debugged the problem and found out that in…
  • _frank_ -

Replied to the thread SES 8.10c Can't find source file.

In the absence of more detailed information ... How about just un-checking the "Show this dialog the next time" checkbox on the left side ? Obviously, some user has or had installed something in this directory, or a directory with this name, and this…
  • kenmux -

Posted the thread SES 8.10c Can't find source file.

Thread
    How to remove this anoying popup message? My user name IS NOT called gd04009-hlw. Who is he? forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…ae89e1d076fdc4bf375edf48d
  • mttjcksn -

Posted the thread SystemView recording does not start (MacOS MIMXRT1176 Arm M7 FreeRTOS).

Thread
    Hi all, The issue I'm having: When starting a recording using the 'Start a recording' button in SystemView, the 'Starting recording' window comes up and I see the info below in the log window. Unfortunately, that is all that happens. The progress bar…
  • markuskrug -

Posted the thread redundant definitions in FreeRTOS.h and SEGGER_SYSVIEW_FreeRTOS.h.

Thread
    Dear all, it might be related to my project structure but I run into a large number of redundant definitions after I updated to FreeRTOS 11.0.1 and SysView 3.54. I realized that many definitions set in FreeRTOS.h are duplicated in…
  • SEGGER - AlexD -

Replied to the thread Ozone Power Graph does not stop with code execution.

Hi Andres H., we are not aware of such an issue with the power tracing. I just tried and failed in reproducing the described behavior with Ozone V3.32a on a SEGGER Cortex-M trace reference board V1.0. Power sampling stops as expected when reaching a…
  • shadow_27 -

Posted the thread How to debug using J-Link edu mini along with NXP's S32DS.

Thread
    Hi, I have a J-Link Edu mini and I'm using it for learning purposes. I am trying to debug the NXPS32k322 controller over Jtag from the NXPS32 Development Studio. I am new to the environment and unable to start. Any guidance as to how to debug using the…
  • kaushalyas -

Replied to the thread RTT viewer doesn't seem to get a response for input.

Hi Fabian, Thanks. Yes I am using the Nordic Dev Board, which contains a J-Link. I am using the Segger RTT viewer though. Please let me know if using Segger RTT viewer is good enough to continue this conversation. Also on a side note, what Segger…
  • rustom -

Posted the thread Flashing 1.8V target boards with J-link mini edu.

Thread
    My current application uses a target board with a supply voltage of 1.8V. I would like to use the J-link edu mini as my programmer since it is the affordable J-link probe we can get, however, it seems that it only works with 3.3V target boards. Can you…
  • mastupristi -

Posted the thread Very inefficient flash writing process (on RT1170).

Thread
    Hello, I traced the process of writing a FW in flash using a logic state analyzer. I was able to observe some very questionable behaviors. The file is quite large, and even its decoding contains more than 3,000 commands. However, there are some…
  • AndersHedberg -

Posted the thread Ozone Power Graph does not stop with code execution.

Thread
    Hi, this is basicly the same problem that was seen and solved in [SOLVED] Ozone Power Graph - start/stop recording when debugging I am using the Segger Trace Pro Cortex-M with the STM32H7 Segger demo board with the demo project for that board loaded…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread RTT viewer doesn't seem to get a response for input.

Hi Kaushalya, It sounds like you are using Nordic Tools for handling RTT on PC side, correct? If so, please understand that we cannot provide help for applications which are not supported by SEGGER. If not: Which application are you using? Could you…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread programming option bytes to STM32C0 family.

Hi, We added option byte programming via .hex-file to our feature request list. We will try to squeeze this in within the next couple of weeks. Stay up-to-date regarding J-Link: segger.com/notification/subscribe.php?prodid=7,94 BR Fabian
  • kaushalyas -

Posted the thread RTT viewer doesn't seem to get a response for input.

Thread
    Hi, This seems to be a common issue, but I didn't see a way around for my problem. I use Nordic nRF52840 DK as a JTAG interface with some openthread devices. I can see the console messages being sent by my devices. I cant seem to get a reply for my…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Debugging STM32H745.

Hi, Both at once: Executed via cross trigger. Not supported yet. It's on our list but without a fixed schedule at the moment. M7 only: You should be able to halt the M7 in the M7 debug session. If this does not work, could you please share a J-Link…
  • SEGGER - Erik -

Replied to the thread Difficulty flashing within gdb.

Hi, Could you please send create and send one J-Link log file of the failing scenario as well as one of the good case? How to enable: wiki.segger.com/J-Link_DLL#Enable_J-Link_Log_File Best regards, Erik