Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello. How to get the height and width of the selected page (tab) of MULTIPAGE-widget ?
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread How to make Flash Placement file..

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. How to create flash placement files and their syntax is explained in the Embedded Studio manual. You can open the manual under Help->Contents or browse it online. studio.segger.com/ Here are the corresponding sections…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread JLink Scripts.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. You can find the messages in the J-Link log file: wiki.segger.com/Enable_J-Link_log_file Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Link edu connection to Cortex-A53.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that the Raspberry 3+ is not supported by us as a target device. As you suspected correctly you would need to initialize the device with a JLinkScript to take care of all target specific init steps that…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread j-link edu mini (V6.52e) - CPU could not be halted.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Could you verify your setup with J-Link Commander? wiki.segger.com/J-Link_cannot_…ty_using_J-Link_Commander Does a connection work here? Could you provide a screenshot of the J-Link…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread jLink Ultra+ is not programming faster than jLink plus.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. To achieve higher download speeds you can increase the interface speed. J-Link Plus only supports up to 15 MHz and J-Link Ultra+ up to 50 MHz. This should already increase the speed of the general download sequence as…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread J-Link Debugging the R5 core on the Xilinx Ultrascale+ XCZU7EV7.

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. As you correctly found out the target DDR init has to be executed on such devices first so it is accessible by the debug probe. This can be done using the JLinkScript and e.g script function SetupTarget(). Please…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread ST-Link Reflash Utility for ST-LINK V3E ?.

Hello, Ok so it appears that the small size 32 pin Nucleo boards don't offer the header due to space constrictions. Nonetheless all 64 pin and higher models should come with one. We will see if we can add a guide to our Wiki explaining how to use a…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Profiling CortexM0 with Ozone.

Hello Kalle, Quote from kraiskil: “I looked into SystemView and RTT. If I understand correctly, I can get coarse-grained function execution times recorded with it, but only if I manually instrument the source code of the functions to…
  • Aaron -

Posted the thread Converted Font with Anti Aliasing Dithers to Red.

Thread
    I attempted to use the antialiasing features both for text and for lines. In both cases I saw what jhgorse indicated on his forum post, i.e. the anti aliasing dithers to red instead of from foreground color to background color. The below is the result of…
  • Pieter Eggermont -

Replied to the thread LISTVIEW - different styles.

Hi, The parameter values are updated every second .. so the left side (parameter name, text) is still the same, but the value (right side) can be different.. So I need a system in the paint, where I can check in my one column, where is my parameter…
  • LexaGb -

Hello, if it is just some kind of an event log then things are a bit easier. Indeed you can do a listview with one column and use default API functions for setting a bitmap and bk color for warning and fault messages. For messages with the parameters…
  • ppryga -

Posted the thread JLink Scripts.

Thread
    Hello! I would like to ask about JLink scripts. There is a possiblitiy to print some messages by use of JLINK_SYS_Report and JLINK_SYS_Report1 functions. When I use them in e.g. InitTarget() and run JLinkGDBServerCLExe with the script I can't see my…
  • ppryga -

Posted the thread J-Link edu connection to Cortex-A53.

Thread
    ve got a JTAG (J-Link more precisely) related problem. I'm trying to connect by J-Link to raspberry pi 3b+ (bare-metal). The probe finds the CPU and reads coresight ROM table, but there are missing information about Cross Trigger Interface (CTI). The…
  • Pieter Eggermont -

Hi Alex, Thanks for the support in my issue. The window I want to create got 2 different Row styles, each 2 columns but with different content. As you can see one row style got left small icon and right a text. Depending on the amount of "warnings" or…
  • LeoWu -

Posted the thread emWIN + freeRTOS + NXP i.MXRT.

Thread
    Hi Segger, I am porting emWIN to freeRTOS on NXP i.MXRT MCU, i encountered some problems and need your help. when my code execute "WM_CreateWindowAsChild", a port of RAM memory will be used by this function ex: 0x806FC000 but I have checked…
  • bgolab -

Posted the thread j-link edu mini (V6.52e) - CPU could not be halted.

Thread
    Hi, I wonder what would be a reason for stopping the communication with the target MCU after 4-5 sec. I use Keil uVision 5.28. The log below contains the relevant information. Running with Code Size Limit: 32K Device "STM32L031K6" selected. JLink…
  • SilT -

Posted the thread How to make Flash Placement file..

Thread
    Hello, I am a hardware engineer and not very familiar with software or firmware other than the very basics. I am trying to move a project from the Keil IDE to SES. I am working with Nordic's NRF52832 for this project. This project complies, flashes,…
  • joechan -

Posted the thread jLink Ultra+ is not programming faster than jLink plus.

Thread
    I have used the JLink plus to program the Nordic 52832, the image size is about 500K. I use the J-Flash V6.20b software and the default settings. It takes about 10 seconds for the "Program and Verify". I then purchased the JLink Ultra+, hoping it will…
  • Hakan -

Posted the thread Delete old bitmap,display new bitmap.

Thread
    Hello, I want to delete the previous bitmap and show the new bitmap. I used the callback function, but I couldn't. How can I do it. my code not work. static void _cbDialog(WM_MESSAGE * pMsg) { switch (pMsg->MsgId) { case…