Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• neilm -

Posted the thread RTT Viewer v6.32f "failed to write input" bug.

Thread
    RttViewer can get stuck in an infinite loop when the target is not responding and input is sent to the device. (This may be because "block if fifo full" is selected). The attached screenshot shows the dialog that results. Pressing OK or the close icon…
  • kenmux -

Replied to the thread Switch from DIALOG to using Graphic APIs only?.

Hello Sven, Yes, you're right. That can do the job. But, there's no callback for WM_HBKWIN at all. To be honest, there're only lots of functions calling graphic APIs. And they do not need redraw. I tried the steps: 1) GUI_EndDialog() 2)…
  • I am using macOS 10.13.4 on an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015). The bug has been present for many macOS versions. We tested on a Macbook Pro 2015, and the bug was not present, like you found. On the iMac, the behavior happens at all times. There…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread MENU: Menu widget - visual changes in version 5.48.

Hi, You can set a callback for each menu and react on WM_MENU and MENU_ON_OPEN. Now you can move the window (the menu) to any position. You can use this one as a reference: C Source Code (33 lines)Regards, Sven
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Switch from DIALOG to using Graphic APIs only?.

Hi, You could set a callback function for the WM_HBKWIN. Within this callback you can use the standard graphics API (just like in any other callback). Regards, Sven
  • kenmux -

Posted the thread Switch from DIALOG to using Graphic APIs only?.

Thread
    Say, there're two different screens: one use DIALOG, another simply draw in the WM_HBWIN using Graphic APIs only. Then there's a requirement to jump from one screen to another. Currently, I did the job as steps: 1) GUI_EndDialog() 2) GUI_Exit() 3)…
  • hrb -

Replied to the thread Multicore Debugging with Ozone ?.

• SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Multicore Debugging with Ozone ?.

Hello Hans, Thank you for your inquiry. Ozone does support multi-core debugging. For each core a new Ozone Instance with a different project must be launched. Attaching also works. Any synchronization between the cores for halts etc. is not done…
  • volodymyr -

Posted the thread MENU: Menu widget - visual changes in version 5.48.

Thread
    Hello. In all versions of emWin until 5.46 (including) the functionality of MENU widget was realized in following way: If to the root menu are added some hierarchical levels of submenus (for example, the depth of hierarchy is 5 of even more), then all…
  • hrb -

Posted the thread Multicore Debugging with Ozone ?.

Thread
    Hi there, since the manual of ozone does not say anything about it, i assume that it is not possible with ozone to be attached to two different cores at the same time. Am i right ? I just want to be sure if this is possible or not. Can i start multiple…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread FontConverter fails trying to create "Noto Sans light" bitmap font.

Hi, I gave it a try. I experienced the same as you did, but only a few times. Most of the time it was working. We will inverstigate what might causes this. Please try to create a different font first (just within the FontConverter, no need to save it)…
  • Hi, I have no issue drawing a bitmap on button. No matter if a window gets on top of or not. Try the example attached. Regards, Sven
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread switch between dialog box very slow.

Hi, This is a pretty short example on how to switch between dialogs using WM_HideWindow() and WM_ShowWindow(). Olease give it a try and let it run on your hardware or in the simulation: C Source Code (182 lines)Regards, Sven
  • MaxMatteotti -

Posted the thread Can't see J-Link XMC with XMC flasher.

Thread
    Hello everybody! I need to ask your support about a trouble I have with my J-Link Lite-XMC4200 product. The drivers of the device are reported to be properly installed and working, I see the J-Link on the device management page, both on USB controller…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Difference between bitmap formats.

Hi, First you should know what color conversion is used in your LCDConf.c. Just search for GUICC_. This tells you what the best bitmap format is in regards of performance. GUICC_M8888I - Most common color conversion for 32bit per pixel, best image…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread SystemView timeline does not match other views.

Hello Vincent, Thank you for your inquiry. The view was reproducible with your file. We assume it is due to incorrect configuration in your project. Could you provide a example project for reproduction? How did you implement SystemView in your project.…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread SystemView on STM32F779 not connecting with SWD but only JTAG.

Hello Ulrich, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you provide us with a J-Link log file of such a session where connect with SWD fails? wiki.segger.com/Enable_J-Link_log_file Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Keil MDK v5.25 Project Import Fails - RelLinkerScriptPath.

Hello, Quote from awneil: “Even an unmodified SES project from the Nordic SDK does not work: ” It does not work with 3.40, but Nordic clearly states to use 3.34 with their current SDK. Do that and you are good to go. Future Nordic SDK updates will…
  • Hello, Great to hear that you are up and running again. We will consider this thread as solved now. Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Antialiasing and trasparency together.

Hi, Please try calling GUI_PreserveTrans(1) after selecting the device and GUI_PreserveTrans(0) before de-selecting the device. This should fix the behavior. Here is a changed version of your code: C Source Code (64 lines)Regards, Sven