Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hrb -

Posted the thread How much RAM is required for J-Link to proper work with Flash breakpoints.

Thread
    Hi, i wasn't able to find anything in the manual about this. I want to replace the Ram area J-Link uses for Flash breakpoints (reprogramming the flash). I think the command for this is "SetWorkRam". I only found a Wiki-Page which says the amount of Ram…
  • Digilee -

Replied to the thread Touchscreen stops responding after ~65 seconds.

Hi Sven, Thanks for your responses. My BSP_TS_GetState() always returns the last 'touch' position, so when the button is released, it will always be the last touch position. However, you pointed me to the solution. The touch driver starts returning a…
  • Andrzej -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G Discovery.

• Hi, I am recoring using Post-Mortem Mode, i can receive the cyclisch information according to function _SendSyncInfo(). But the SEGGER SystemView app shows me only first block of recorded information. Can someone please explain me why i can read only…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Plotting graphs.

Hi, there are two types of graph data. One is using points (the XY version) and the other one uses values (YT). Call GRAPH_DATA_XY_GetPoint() to get a point of the given index. If you added 3 points use an index of 1 to get the second point. The point…
  • Sue -

Replied to the thread Plotting graphs.

Dear Sven, I have got one question while working on my project : #1. When I work with the array, how can I convert the type uint32_t to the type GUI_POINT ? I have been trying to resolve this issue, but fail so far..... I thank you in advance for your…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, Please check if you pass the up events from the touch controller with the same (or at least very close to) coordinates as the last down event. Otherwise it might happen that emWin doesn't create WM_NOTIFICATION_RELEASED messages. Imagine a button…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread STM32F746G Discovery.

Hi, yes, but you can leave out the call of WM_GetDialogItem(). Its return value should be the same as pMsg->hWinSrc. Regards, Sven
  • Digilee -

k_TouchUpdate() is called in a timer IRQ every 100ms or so. C Source Code (35 lines)
  • Digilee -

Hi Sven, Not sure what you mean about a short example. Do you want me to post the project as a zip file? I have cut it down considerably, but it still compiles out to a 234K image. It includes FreeRtos and a number of ST libraries for SDRAM, touch…
  • MikeZ -

Replied to the thread Multiple windows or multipage.

Hi Sven, Thanks, I will check it out. MikeZ
  • Andrzej -

Posted the thread STM32F746G Discovery.

Thread
    I want to read the number set in SPINBOX, can it be that way? case ID_SPINBOX_1: switch (NCode) { case WM_NOTIFICATION_VALUE_CHANGED: hItem = WM_GetDialogItem(pMsg->hWin, ID_SPINBOX_1); showing =…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, I have a LCDConf.c for a STM32F7429 (not sure if it is for the Eval or the Discovery). This is pretty complete, including the DMA2D and multibuffering. I guess youo have to modify the GPIO settings and place the framebuffer (LCD_FRAME_BUFFER) to a…
  • MikeZ -

Hi Sven, Thanks for responding. I am using the STM32F429IIT6 attached to 8MB of SDRAM with a LCD OF resolution of 480x272, I am driving the RGB (8-bit) lines directly, as well as the VSYNC, HSYNC, DCLK AND DE. Thanks MikeZ
  • dmarples -

Replied to the thread QSPI Flash on custom IMXRT1021 board.

Well, this one didn't get much love, did it? The answers to the questions are; JLinkExe does support the secondary pinmux (it's transparent to the debugger) provided you've booted through the ROM to configure the chip. To erase the flash you need to…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, Regarding multi buffering, which device are you using? Maybe we have a LCD configuration which fits to your hardware. Regarding the MULTIPAGE widget, you can'T set it up completely in the GUIBuilder. In the GUIBuilder you select "Add page" for the…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, Is it possible to post a short example which shows how to reproduce this issue? Can you also post the code where you pass the touch input to emWin? Regards, Sven
  • kenmux -

Replied to the thread Bad memory access in GUI_Init().

Hi Sven, Okay, I see. Thanks for your work though. Regards, Kenmux
  • abraham -

Posted the thread Is it possible to use J-Link EDU to debug Nuvoton's N76E003 over SWD?.

Thread
    Dear all, I want to develop programs on Nuvoton N76E003AT for a small project. I never programmed this chip before. Below is the link to the Nuvoton direct for an evaluation board; direct.nuvoton.com/en/nutiny-n76e003 I checked the schematic and…
  • Digilee -

After a little more checking, I found that if I bring up a dialog box with an OK and Cancel button, and then just let it sit for a minute, the first message I get when I press either OK or Cancel is WM_PID_STATE_CHANGED, followed by WM_TOUCH and…