Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SEGGER - Til -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] embOS vs Peripheral Driver.

Freut mich das es jetzt funktioniert. Melde dich einfach wenn du noch Hilfe brauchst. Viele Grüße, Til
  • pbrinkmann -

Danke für den Support :) Ich weiß zwar nicht was ich vorher falsch gemacht habe, aber jetzt funktioniert die Anwendung einwandfrei auch über Tasks ohne Änderung der CLK Source.
  • SEGGER - Til -

Korrekt, der embOS Timer wird in der OS_InitHW() in der RTOSInit.c initialisiert. Dazu passend müssen dann einige Sachen in der RTOSInit.c angepasst werden damit alle embOS Timing Funktionen über den neuen Timer informiert sind. Das ist aber fast…
  • pbrinkmann -

Damit ich nicht falsch liege es handelt sich um diesen Code den ich ändern muss wenn ich den HW Timer für embOS ändere: Source Code (81 lines)
  • SEGGER - Til -

Hallo Philipp, wenn ich das richtig im Kopf habe wird der SysTick in der STM32F10x_StdPeriph_Driver nur für Timeouts benutzt. D.h. dort wird wahrscheinlich nur irgendein Zähler inkrementiert. Das einfachste wäre also den SysTick in der…
  • pbrinkmann -

Posted the thread [SOLVED] embOS vs Peripheral Driver.

Thread
    Hallo ich bin Anfänger was MC Programmierung angeht und ich habe einen STM32f103RB auf einer Platine und einen Sensor den ich auslesen will. Ich habe bereits ein fertiges Projekt mit Segger Embedded Studio und der Standard Periphal Library…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Emwin Bitmap converter 8bpp conversion.

Hi, In general there is no transparency with 8bpp. Depending on your LCD controller it might be possible that it supports some very strange formats. Some use index 0 as transparency, other controller use a second byte for transparency (having 8bit…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread Widget Icon view behavior.

Hi, the problem is related to the paramters passed with the resource table. To set the size of the items you have to or them. like: { ICONVIEW_CreateIndirect, "Iconview", GUI_ID_ICONVIEW0, 0, 0, 480, 60, 0, (30 << 16) | 160, 0 }, The last parameter…
  • cBrownie -

Replied to the thread -readchip erases my chip memory.

For more information, using application JLink.exe it is also possible to read and save the memory, but in this case the problem is that it is only possible to save the file in .bin and I would like to have it in .srec or .s19
  • cBrownie -

Replied to the thread -readchip erases my chip memory.

Hello Nino, First of all, thank you very much for your feedback. You are right about the fact that the memory range between 0x400-0x40F contains the microprocessor security bytes but if I enable this security the manual reading process is not allowed…
  • anuj.tanksali -

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I will try to remove the transparency and check. But if need transparency then it will not work with 8 bit? Regards, Anuj
  • anuj.tanksali -

Posted the thread Widget Icon view behavior.

Thread
    Hello, When i create the Widget Icon view using resource table i don't see the text displayed under the icons. But when i use createEx function to create the widget icon view then the text under the icons is visible. //resource table {…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, I guess this is related to the transparency. You could try to modify the image with a tool like GIMP or Photoshop to remove the transparency. Regards, Sven
  • anuj.tanksali -

• Hi, I have just tried using ST-Link just a moment ago and it works flawlessly. Weird thing is that J-Link started working after using ST-Link, but I have been here before...I get to work and at some point I get the same behaviour as above. Earlier I…
  • awneil -

Posted the thread Enhancement Request: Print Selection.

Thread
    The 'Selection' option in the 'Print' dialogue is permanently disabled - even when there is a selection. Please enable this option! Does anyone actually print entire source files these days? But printing just a selection is often useful.
  • Have you tried it with an ST-Link? If you get the same with an ST-Link (or other debug probe), that would suggest that it's not to do with the J-Link ...
  • Hi everyone, I am running j-link base with latest firmware (2019 Mar 21) to debug STM32F415RG, using Atollic TrueSTUDIO ver 9.1.0 (Eclipse Neon). Sometimes the debug session runs with no problems, but most of a time a get an error when I try to run the…
  • martin_st -

Posted the thread MKL28 v6.44f problem.

Thread
    Hello, it seems that there is problem with NXP MKL28Z512xxx7 support in software v6.44f. I'm unable to connect neither with J-Link EDU nor with onboard OpenSDA (Segger firmware). J-Flash Lite says "ERROR: Could not connect to target.", Ozone is little…
  • gawied -

Posted the thread J-Scope and IAR elf output (.out).

Thread
    Hi I am trying to use J-Scope (V5.10d) with an .elf file generated using IAR EWARM V8.32.4, it is actually an .out file. When using the New Project Wizard, after selecting the .elf file, the program crashes. Does J-Scope support the elf format…