Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kjhuebner -

Posted the thread RTT Viewer issues - word wrap off or smaller text for best viewing.

Thread
    I am using the Segger RTT Viewer to show a debug trace of 20 values in 30 rows - or about 600 values in total. But each row of text wraps on right screen edge and continues on next row. This makes data difficult to read and correlate. Is there some way
  • Resarf -

Posted the thread Embedded Studio for RISC-V - additional BSPs.

Thread
    Hi, Are you planning to supply any additional board support packages for SiFive boards such as the HiFive1 Rev B development kit? If this is planned for some time in the future could you give some links as to how to create a new RISC-V BSP from…
  • MikeFlyersFan -

Replied to the thread FreeRTOS - CMSIS build errors.

Well, just to update: It appears there are conflicts of about 6 or so functions in the 'cmsis_gcc.h', which comes with Free_RTOS, and the same functions declared in the 'intrinsics.h', that comes with Segger Studio.. ie '\SEGGER\SEGGER Embedded Studio…
  • BramPeeters -

Replied to the thread Hardfault when calling GUI_Clear, thread related ?.

Small update: If I use GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR_M16C0B16 I get pointers directly inside the memdev region so that is nice. There is a lot of tricky stuff going on though to get it right. Eg to set CASET values of the controller in 8 bit mode the following values…
  • iKON -

Posted the thread RE-OPEN 5.05.10 FLASHER 5 PRO - Error 55 - CRC check in programmer - failed.

Thread
    Hi, have just have bought 5.05.10 fLASHER 5 PRO programmer and seeing same problem. Have used the same programmer in past with no problems. Attempted to use the .BIN file method to update and seemed to work. I am running V214B. Notice on screen…
  • BramPeeters -

Quote from Sven: “Actually, I'm the one [img]https://forum.segger.com/wcf/images/smilies/wink.png[/img] I will add a note to the manual. ” Haha, of course, there can be only one. Thanks :P Now looking at the buffers for my little color problem I see 2…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, Quote from BramPeeters: “to be run on the memdev and not directly on the screen that you would have put a GUI_MEMDEV_Select(hMem); / GUI_MEMDEV_Select(0); around it right ? ” Exactly. Quote from BramPeeters: “(maybe tell the person(s)…
  • TxCodeMonkey -

Replied to the thread SES won't come up..

Uninstalled SES, rebooted, another windows upgrade, and it is now running. No idea what happened. For the other processor we are still using IAR, and it had no problems. Chrome, Outlook, XMing, Ununtu on Windows 10, also had no problem. Only SES had an…
  • BramPeeters -

I assume in your Task2 if you would have wanted the 1. GUI_GotoXY(0, 0); 2. GUI_DispString("Task2"); to be run on the memdev and not directly on the screen that you would have put a GUI_MEMDEV_Select(hMem); / GUI_MEMDEV_Select(0); around it right ? I…
  • TxCodeMonkey -

This is the file it creates on start in my user directory. C:\Users\temberson\AppData\Local\SEGGER\SEGGER Embedded Studio\v3\ Where else should I look??
  • I'm working on getting a PAC5532 set up with SES and a J-Link EDU Mini. I've got it to the point where I can flash a program using J-Flash Lite (EDU doesn't work with J-Flash), but I can't flash with the Target->Download menu item in SES. All debugging…
  • TxCodeMonkey -

The I've renamed the project directory, and 4.12 and 4.16 still won't come up.
  • Hakan -

Replied to the thread switch dialogbox.

I did a little experiment, the sample file is failing. I'm running the system, I touch the button a lot of times and the system crashes after a while.(I've touched the button without stopping, and I think it's crashing at the 20th touch) edit:Crashed…
  • Adrian Parsons -

Posted the thread Error Programming ISSI Flash.

Thread
    Hi, I'm experiencing problems programming an ISSI flash chip (Log appended below). I have tested a batch of PCBAs with a variety of flash sizes (32, 64 & 128Mb device). They all result in the same fail. Importantly the memory address of the fail changes…
  • TxCodeMonkey -

Posted the thread SES won't come up..

Thread
    On Friday I updated windows 10 to the latest (what is offer by MS as their standard upgrade), and this morning SES won't come up. It appears to be stuck waiting for a build to complete? Please advise! I was using 4.12, and updated to 4.16 this morning…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Hi, Try the code below, on my end this works fine. In MainTask() I create a memory device and a second task. I just save the handle of the memory device in a global variable. The second task uses the handle to get the device pointer and write raw color…
  • SEGGER - Schoenen -

Replied to the thread switch dialogbox.

Hi, What kind of error do you get? On my end the example runs good. Regards, Sven
  • Hakan -

Posted the thread switch dialogbox.

Thread
    Hi. Using a nested window in a project I made based on the following example gives an error. I want to enter the sub-menus by pressing the buttons. For example Settings(dialog1)-> Display(dialog2)- -> Resolution(dialog3) Settings(dialog1)-->…
  • sanjeev majumdar -

Posted the thread flicker free updation of text over jpeg image.

Thread
    Hello, In my application i have set a JPEG image using "IMAGE_SetJPEG" on a window and also a Text widget (decimal value as text) on top of the JPEG image. I am periodically updating the Text widget in WM_TIMER and due to that i could observe that the…
  • BramPeeters -

Quote from Sven: “Did you unselect the memory device after GUI_Clear() ” Aha, no I did not ! What I do now is : m_hMemDev = GUI_MEMDEV_CreateEx(0,0,DISPLAY_WIDTH_PIXELS,DISPLAY_HEIGHT_PIXELS, GUI_MEMDEV_NOTRANS) GUI_MEMDEV_Select(m_hMemDev); from…