Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hello, Could you try the following in Embedded Studio? ip tunnel:682116514::jlink.segger.com Does this work? Best regards, Nino
  • mehmetalkan -

Posted the thread JLink Supported STM32F051x4 MCU.

Thread
    Hi, I look into the following link supported JLink devices for ST segger.com/downloads/supported-devices.php However, I could not find the MCU STM32F051x4 as supported device. Therefore, is there a problem by downloading a firmware this device or I would…
  • old_bull -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Jlink read out register of CC1352R1F3.

Thanks for your answer. I've got the base address. Its the FCFG1 register 0x5000 3000 best regards
  • PaulB -

Posted the thread Flasher STM8 - Programming Self-Powered Device.

Thread
    I want to program a device using a Flasher STM8 over the SWIM interface that may already be powered. 1. How do I handle connecting the two power supplies? 2. Will shorting the two power supplies together cause problems? 3. Must the Flasher's +5V be…
  • SEGGER - Til -

Replied to the thread embOS with SiLabs BLE library.

Quote from westloser86: “This is correct, BLE is time sensitive and modifying the priorities of the ISR might cause instability in connections, advertisements, etc. I would not recommend to change this priorities. ” With Cortex-M the absolute…
  • westloser86 -

Replied to the thread embOS with SiLabs BLE library.

Hello Til I was in contact with the support team from SiLabs and got the following remarks: Regarding the possibility to change some of their ISR priorities: This is correct, BLE is time sensitive and modifying the priorities of the ISR might cause…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Ozone shows global symbols with same name only once.

Hello Thomas, alright, no worries. We will consider this thread as solved now. Best regards, Nino
  • thomask77 -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] Ozone shows global symbols with same name only once.

Hi Nino! I just found out that it was my fault. Ozone shows the data and function entries as expected! Sorry for the noise :) best regards, Thomas
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Analog status LED on display.

Hi Evgeni, there are many ways to realize such a GUI you are describing. You could e.g. use different bitmaps to display the LED status or draw the LEDs yourself. You'll find lots of routines in the "2-D Graphic Library" chapter in the emWin manual for…
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Replied to the thread Unable to connect to target in Ozone [Linux].

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Such an issue is not known to us. Are you using the exact same Ozone project and elf file in both setups in Windows and Linux? Could you provide a J-Link log file of both sessions?
  • SEGGER - Nino -

Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Could you provide an example elf file for reference? Best regards, Nino
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Swipelist transparency.

Hi, I wasn't aware about the version you are using, I used the latest version (V6.10f) to test this. But I'm happy to hear that it's working for you now. By the way, the precompiled libraries from vendors like NXP use the same source code as standard…
  • Mr. Spock -

Replied to the thread emWin publics reference list.

Hi Thank you That can be a good solution for my problem. Your answer gave me an insight. I can copy the references in *.h files. Best regards
  • Ronald -

Posted the thread I2C programming EEprom with Flasher ATE.

Thread
    Hi Is it possible to use Flasher ATE to program a EEProm 24LC512 from MicroChip? /Bjarne
  • Hi, we will be looking into this. I will come back to you as soon as we have news. Best regards, Fabian
  • satheesh -

Replied to the thread keil freezes and also RTT viewer couldnot establish connection with target.

Hi Fabian, 1) I did not set my connections to "existing session'' + "auto reconnect". refer to the below image for my current settings forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…82624b0ff6dd1974faea2c3bb 2) when I tried to use "existing session" + "auto…
  • Matt S -

Replied to the thread Swipelist transparency.

It seems the only thing that is working for me is upgrading to emWin 5.50g (was 5.38a) and also using an owner draw function like this: C Source Code (13 lines)Note I am using the NXP compiled library so perhaps there is a difference from the…
  • Shino -

Posted the thread JlinkExe erase Command fails with RAM check.

Thread
    Hello, I have a custom board with an STM32F407VE controller. I use my JLink for debugging and programming over SWD. I'm using a Linux operating system with the newest released JLink software pack (6.62a-3). I wanted to completely erase the device, so I…
  • Matt S -

Replied to the thread delay in touch detection.

Seems like you have mostly an OS config issue. You are using RTX RTOS? I don't have experience with that, but I expect you may need to adjust priorities and timing between touch and LCD/graphics threads. If you have available RAM I also highly suggest…
  • thomask77 -

Replied to the thread STM32H743 DBGMCU register reads as zero when using ETF-Trace.

Hi! Quote from SEGGER - Fabian: “Therefore we suggest that you correct the HAL-init to use the right address space (see above). ” I think you may have posted the wrong screenshot. Perhaps you meant chapter 59.5.8. ? But, unfortunately, 0xE00E1000…