Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SilentDawn -

Posted the thread How to use emMQTT with other IP stack.

Thread
    Hello, I have learned that emMQTT can be used with any IP stack not only emNet from the link segger.com/products/security-iot/emmqtt/. However, I don't find the interface to port it with other IP stack. The IP stack related functions, for example…
  • kittysoman2013 -

Posted the thread STM32H7 ETF Trace with J-Link.

Thread
    Hi! I just saw that the STM32H743 has a new 8 kByte Embedded Trace FIFO Buffer (ETF), which can be configured and used similar to an Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB). (Page 3068ff. in the RM0433 Rev 5 reference manual). Is there already support for this…
  • moredatalesscenter -

Replied to the thread GUIBuilder unreliable.

I've just tried investigating the scenario where GUIBuilder fails to save. It is fine after specifying a BMP file , if the C file is in the same directory as GUIBuilder and ProjectPath in GUIBuilder.ini is left at default (pointing to this directory). …
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Hi, the demo version will have full functionality except for BSPs. This means exporting the application will result in a simulation project that can be run, but no project for running the application on a target. The most recent version is V6.12, but…
  • moredatalesscenter -

Will the demo be fully functional or will saving / C code generation be disabled? The comparison with GUIBuilder would be interesting to try out. In the meantime I'm trying to get a reliable workflow with GUIBuilder. What is the most recent version…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Hi, currently AppWizard is shipped with every emWin PRO license. You would have to ask ST if they supply the AppWizard or get the emWin source code upgrade (50% discount for STemWin users). With the next release (V6.14) a demo version of AppWizard will…
  • moredatalesscenter -

Thanks. I have tried running in Windows compatibility mode, just in case. What is the most recent version of GUIBuilder available and is it no longer in development? A repeatable example I have is a FrameWin I previously created with GUIBuilder. I…
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Hi, I'll have a look at this and try to reproduce this behavior. But please note that since the release of AppWizard, the GUIBuilder is an obsolete tool. The AppWizard offers many more features and allows the user not only to create the GUI of an…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread JLinkExe on Debian does not show device selection dialogue.

Hi, We are able to reproduce the issue on Debian 10 and are looking into this as soon as possible. I will keep you posted. Best regards, Fabian
  • moredatalesscenter -

Posted the thread GUIBuilder unreliable.

Thread
    Hello, I have GUIBuilder 5.44 with STemWin. It frequently gets into a state where it fails to save after making a minor change to a screen (adding an image for instance). If I've made a (compilable) change to a generated C file, then it often locks…
  • SilentDawn -

Replied to the thread SEGGER Evaluation Software.

Hello niklas, I intend to evaluate the complete SEGGER lineup. Thanks. Best regards, SilentDawn
  • SEGGER - Florian -

Replied to the thread Disbale Windows Manager.

Hi, you can activate/deactivate the Window Manager using WM_Activate() and WM_Deactivate(). However, this is not a very elegant solution. It would be best to do the calibration in a separate window that has the size of the screen. In the attachments…
  • icwiener -

Replied to the thread JLinkExe on Debian does not show device selection dialogue.

Hi, I am using Debian Sid. Is there a way to call the dialogue by hand to see if there is any error message shown? Regards
  • snoop20 -

Posted the thread Method to insert #define(s) into project configuration.

Thread
    Hi, Is there a means to create define type header inserts via the config? I ask because I've developed for a NRF52832 but need to target a NRF52810 with less memory. To do so I need to turn various options from the NRF SDK off such as LOG_ENABLED. To…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Hi, Thank you for your inquiry. I just gave this a try on Ubuntu 20.04, and everything works as expected on our side: forum.segger.com/index.php/Att…cd2a71259e7437bc3133e70bb Could you please tell us which exact Linux version you are using? Best…
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] using another buffer in the control block..

Hi Eyal, You are welcome! Good to hear that you are up and running again. We will consider this thread as closed now. Best regards, Fabian
  • SEGGER - Fabian -

Replied to the thread Jlink edu mini - initTarget(): code returned with error code -1.

Hi, As already mentioned, we are not able to reproduce this issue. Could you please tell us the revision of the NXP board you are using? Is there any application running on the board? If yes, could you provide us with the source/.hexfile for this…
  • SEGGER - Niklas -

Replied to the thread SEGGER Evaluation Software.

Hello SilentDawn, thanks for your inquiry. The libs for the K66 and the K64F are identical (both Cortex-M), but board specific configuration (e.g. for emUSB) is distinct. We will update the K64F eval software package in the future. Are you missing a…
  • eyal.gal -

Replied to the thread [SOLVED] using another buffer in the control block..

according to the manual indeed you are right. thanks for that. Eyal.
  • SilentDawn -

Posted the thread SEGGER Evaluation Software.

Thread
    Hello, My project try to test with SEGGER Evaluation Software and J-Trace Pro. The board I used is TWR-K64F120M. Although K64F is supported as the link segger.com/evaluate-our-software/nxp/nxp-frdm-k64f/ shown, it only provides limited libs. The emPower…